Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212631364146 ... LastLast

Thread: Clover By The Park, Bishan

cl0ver Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CloverKaki
    I presumed others will understood these materials are for DBSS Bishan (as report on Qingdao comments) NOT Clover
    of coz lah, Clover is SIM LIAN wor..... highly regarded as good finishing of highest quality in the market....

clover738 Guest

Default Road projects that benefit Cloverians

Good evening Cloverians

You may already know this, but I thought I should also alert you to 2 road projects that will eventually link us to the eastern and western sides of Singapore, avoiding both the CTE and the PIE.

They are:

1. Extension of Bartley Road to Tampines Avenue 10 project:
    http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publis...tley_road.html

2. Outer Ring Road System project:
    http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publis...ects/orrs.html

I currently reside at Tampines and in time to come the ORSS and Tampines Avenue 10 extension will allow you to zip across (parallel to the PIE) from Bishan to Tampines/Bedok reservoir within minutes. In effect it will be like an expressway because there will be almost no traffic lights, once you turn into Bradell Road from Bishan Road.

The same goes for the other direction where you can hit Holland V area, Queenstown and the AYE once the Mt Alvernia junction/overhead is ready.

So while we may worry a bit about the CTE jam, there are still many ways out.

Go Clover!

clover738 Guest

Default Road Projects that benefit Cloverians

Sorry I am not sure why the URL was not shown in full.
    However, visit onemotoring.com.sg for the full info.

CloverKaki Guest

Quote Originally Posted by clover738
    Good evening Cloverians

You may already know this, but I thought I should also alert you to 2 road projects that will eventually link us to the eastern and western sides of Singapore, avoiding both the CTE and the PIE.

They are:

1. Extension of Bartley Road to Tampines Avenue 10 project:
    http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publis...tley_road.html

2. Outer Ring Road System project:
    http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publis...ects/orrs.html

I currently reside at Tampines and in time to come the ORSS and Tampines Avenue 10 extension will allow you to zip across (parallel to the PIE) from Bishan to Tampines/Bedok reservoir within minutes. In effect it will be like an expressway because there will be almost no traffic lights, once you turn into Bradell Road from Bishan Road.

The same goes for the other direction where you can hit Holland V area, Queenstown and the AYE once the Mt Alvernia junction/overhead is ready.

So while we may worry a bit about the CTE jam, there are still many ways out.

Go Clover!
    Wow, Thank God this is great news.
    I am also currently staying in Tampines. Our logistics arrangement will be eased by this development....

clover738 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CloverKaki
    Mine at stack 14. First view on the Fri before official launch. Went with a cheque on Saturday morning at 9:30am. The unit I am interested is gone. Finally settle one floor lower.
    Great for the updates. Would be good if anyone of you visit the site and snap pictures on the progress. It will be become a loving memory in times to come.
    Hi CloverKaki,
    We are vertical neighbour. I intend to take photos over the coming months. Should be exciting for all of us Cloverians.

Clover King Guest

Default Banana Cake

Quote Originally Posted by cloverian #15
    Ding Dong, my dear neighbour ... can I borrow your views from the balcony please? smile.

From what you say, yours must be pretty high up there! I must start to learn how to bake some cakes and make some excuses to visit you. 3 years should be sufficient. What cakes would you like sir? smile.
    Which stack and floor did you buy? If directly downstair, dont need to bother the ding dong, I just lower a basket to your balcony and you can pass me the Banana Cake. By the look of it, you must be a good cook and baker. Hope to be able to gather all genuine Cloverians for a "pot-luck" get together when TOP. This way, you can bake lots of cakes for all your lovely neighbours and I will fry lots of Char Bee Hoon with Abalone for all my friendly neighbour.

On more point to be proud of as Cloverians is that our THREAD in the site is one of the best that is most meaningful and useful for all of us cos we are all genuinely sharing knowledgeable information to help answer each other questions and concern. Keep this up and before the 3 years are up, we could either end up boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, blood brother/sisters or clansmen................Go Clover GO GO

Just wanna share something here about the WC in the yard area.
    The area with a toilet bowl and a basin looks so small to fit a person comfortably.
    You can ask the agent to arrange for you to remove these 2 items totally while maintaining a tap for future usage.
    I have requested this to the agent, but after some thought, I think I may want to move the basin directly opposite to the other wall to create more space in case washing is needed.

P/S: I'm that Cloverian-ToBe, Cloverian-Finally and Cloverian #02-05, finally register a nick.

AgentKhoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CloverLover
    The area with a toilet bowl and a basin looks so small to fit a person comfortably.
    You can ask the agent to arrange for you to remove these 2 items totally while maintaining a tap for future usage.
    I have requested this to the agent, but after some thought, I think I may want to move the basin directly opposite to the other wall to create more space in case washing is needed.

P/S: I'm that Cloverian-ToBe, Cloverian-Finally and Cloverian #02-05, finally register a nick.
    Co0ongrats

cl0ver Guest

Default NEW FORUM CREATED

Hi, by popular demand, i just created a place for all of us!

http://cloverbythepark.freeforums.org

Its still new, so let me know if there are hiccups. Will eventually secure a domain and park it as www.cloverbytheparkforum.com or something....

so, register and see you there !

cloverian#5 Guest

I didn't know we can request to remove the fixtures which we don't need. That's great I'm first time suaku condo buyer, can somebody enlighten me when we should inform the developer on our specific request to remove certain fixtures?

Re: balcony
    I know we cannot build windows in the llving room balcony because it might spoil the whole aesthetic view of the building. How about the other 2 balconies which are facing inside, i.e the entrance and the yard? Anyone know?

cl0ver Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cloverian#5
    I didn't know we can request to remove the fixtures which we don't need. That's great I'm first time suaku condo buyer, can somebody enlighten me when we should inform the developer on our specific request to remove certain fixtures?

Re: balcony
    I know we cannot build windows in the llving room balcony because it might spoil the whole aesthetic view of the building. How about the other 2 balconies which are facing inside, i.e the entrance and the yard? Anyone know?
    you cannot conceal a balcony. You can put grills and hang some shades / blinds

Default WC in yard area

My friend who lives in a condo told me about this.
    You can even request to remove the bath tub, but subject to approval by the developer.
    Ask anything to the agent to find out which one they can do.

This forum "http://cloverbythepark.freeforums.org", the refresh rate kind of slow, any chance to improve it or get a better website? (it's so thoughtful of you to start a forum for Cloverians, thanks man).

lucky clover Guest

Dear neighbours, I wish to have the balcony and yard covered up too. Please share your ideas.
    Also want to remove the shelves in the bathrooms and have a water tap fixed in balcony for easy clean-up and plant watering.
    Anyone interested? maybe we can make request together.

cl0ver Guest

can someone try to register?

I just changed the stylesheets, hopefully its faster to load.
    I heard this is the #1 free forum hosting site.

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    can someone try to register?

I just changed the stylesheets, hopefully its faster to load.
    I heard this is the #1 free forum hosting site.
    Nice, the forum is so much faster.
    Shall we Cloverians go there to chit chat about our future homes?

Elden Guest

I wonder how strict the security will be. I hope its not so so strict until you need to owner authorisation even to enter and take a lift. That would create a really big hassle.

Security at the guard house is sufficient I feel.

Imagine if we are having an event, like a house warming, and every single guest not only has to give up their IC at the gate, they also need to call in to some intercom to your house which you have to acknowledge in order for them to even take the lift up to your floor.

I know of one condo that has such an onerous and strict security and to me, its just a bit too much. It becomes a hassle already at that stage.

CloverCondo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Elden
    I wonder how strict the security will be. I hope its not so so strict until you need to owner authorisation even to enter and take a lift. That would create a really big hassle.

Security at the guard house is sufficient I feel.

Imagine if we are having an event, like a house warming, and every single guest not only has to give up their IC at the gate, they also need to call in to some intercom to your house which you have to acknowledge in order for them to even take the lift up to your floor.

I know of one condo that has such an onerous and strict security and to me, its just a bit too much. It becomes a hassle already at that stage.
    For security at my current condo, guest will be let in when the security clears with us. When the guest reach our block, they call us via intercom/video before we allow them to access the main lobby gate. Thats works fine with us. We can leave our door open and feel safe, leave our bikes unlock and feel secure.

Elden Guest

Seems like super strict leh. Imagine if got a wedding or big event being held. Then won't you need to have someone stationed there all the time to keep on acknowledging and pressing the intercom?

CloverCondo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Elden
    Seems like super strict leh. Imagine if got a wedding or big event being held. Then won't you need to have someone stationed there all the time to keep on acknowledging and pressing the intercom?
    Just as we would in HDB as answering door bell. You do not want anyone to just walk in your house, don't you?
    If you have wedding, big function. I presumed you would normally held at the function hall. Just provide your guest car numbers to the security for them to clear and the security to direct the guest to the function room.

cl0ver Guest

its all subjective and can be determined at the MC meetings.

i luv clover Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CloverCondo
    Just as we would in HDB as answering door bell. You do not want anyone to just walk in your house, don't you?
    If you have wedding, big function. I presumed you would normally held at the function hall. Just provide your guest car numbers to the security for them to clear and the security to direct the guest to the function room.
    as the name spelled "private property".....I prefer tighter security...not only protect your house but for your love ones too......just notify the guard that you expecting some guests and normally they will let them in...

cl0ver Guest

i would sack the guard if they just let anyone walk in.....
    anyways, i'm sure the guard house will have standard policies...

i would like to know more on the access to side gates, will they be card key driven?
    Also, i heard no dedicated carparks and its first come first served. Would prefer it to be dedicated for convenience

Cloved Guest

Wah.... so many peopel kena cloved hah.......

Did you guys manage to get any dimensions on the floor plan?
    Good to have so that we can start planning the furniture and decor.
    I can help to convert it to 2D or 3D file for your interior designer.

cloverian#5 Guest

Talking floor plan

I know who will have the actual dimension...
    The interior design company that did the showroom..

You are getting very excited, still so long before TOP rite?

Guys, I'm very excited after I bought the unit, never have felt so happy before.
    I keep refreshing this forum every now and then, hoping some cloverians will write something.
    I can dream about my future home whenever at work or at sleep.
    I think I'm getting crazy over it.

Btw, my friend ask me to go back to the show flat to take some pictures of the interior design to keep as ideas for my new home. I will ask the agent if I can do so, then I can them here for discussion.

i luv clover Guest

relax leh my friend...still got 3 more years...by then the design trend will be different liao...

Unregistered118 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by i luv clover
    relax leh my friend...still got 3 more years...by then the design trend will be different liao...
    Yes. I think it is normal for new condo owner to get very excited after signing on the dotted line. When I bought my new condo some years ago, some of them even started to recommend the interior designers and provided phone numbers to contact and so forth... Then later, cool down for almost 3 years. Then when TOP get nearer, the topics on interior design gets HOT again...

martingale Guest

Default Photos

Some photos to enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files