Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 152025303540414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1456

Thread: Dakota Residences (D14, 99 year Leasehold, Ho Bee & NTUC Choice Homes)

Quote Originally Posted by adamfong
    I just sold off my 2br at $1278psf or $1.308m
    quite unbelievable! what is the profile of the buyer? foreigner? from China? Hk? India? or Angmoh?

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    quite unbelievable! what is the profile of the buyer? foreigner? from China? Hk? India? or Angmoh?
    My buyer is local chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfong
    My buyer is local chinese.
    congrats .... u found a pig to slaughter

Quote Originally Posted by rainy
    congrats .... u found a pig to slaughter
    I think the price is fair.

to me its a fair price too...

only this one consider high...perhaps the buyers want tat particular number 1707

#17-07
    99 Yrs From 11/09/2007
    $1366
    $2499k
    22 Jul 10

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    to me its a fair price too...

only this one consider high...perhaps the buyers want tat particular number 1707

#17-07
    99 Yrs From 11/09/2007
    $1366
    $2499k
    22 Jul 10
    I think it is the sea view that attracted the buyer... those more than 14 floor have nice sea view but a bit too far

Now that DR has T O P, can owners please let us know how much are the conservancy fees for the various unit sizes...

Since DR has "only" a limited sized pool, no tennis courts and other "bells and whistles" facilites, I am curious to know the fees..

Just for comparison, I had a 1173 sq ft unit at Bayshore Park, I paid $1040 per quarter including GST, this includes conservancy as well as sinking funds..

Thank you in advance..

y compare...u buying?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    y compare...u buying?
    Any harm in asking???

Like I said, curious to know since DR is considered a "no frills" condo project...

Quote Originally Posted by tkc2263
    Now that DR has T O P, can owners please let us know how much are the conservancy fees for the various unit sizes...

Since DR has "only" a limited sized pool, no tennis courts and other "bells and whistles" facilites, I am curious to know the fees..

Just for comparison, I had a 1173 sq ft unit at Bayshore Park, I paid $1040 per quarter including GST, this includes conservancy as well as sinking funds..

Thank you in advance..
    It's $44 per share at the moment. Mine is 4 bedder of 8 shares. Think 3 bedder is 6 shares and 2 bedder is 4 shares.

This is the developer's condo mgmt team running the show now. So when the time comes for the resident mgmt team, the maintenance might be lowered again?

Thanks Focus...

so 352 per month before gst? i feel this is still quite reasonable since development is not too big (no. of units) and offset by the no-frills. some others are very ex.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    It's $44 per share at the moment. Mine is 4 bedder of 8 shares. Think 3 bedder is 6 shares and 2 bedder is 4 shares.

This is the developer's condo mgmt team running the show now. So when the time comes for the resident mgmt team, the maintenance might be lowered again?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Need to pay GST for maintenance fee? The estate has too many units? (Therein lies the beauty of smaller condo estates, those with total maintenance fees collected less than $1m per year - Don't need to pay GST for maintenance fees!).

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    so 352 per month before gst? i feel this is still quite reasonable since development is not too big (no. of units) and offset by the no-frills. some others are very ex.

i learnt something new again. never owned a unit at a small development before, so always felt ridiculous to pay 5 or 7% more hee.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Need to pay GST for maintenance fee? The estate has too many units? (Therein lies the beauty of smaller condo estates, those with total maintenance fees collected less than $1m per year - Don't need to pay GST for maintenance fees!).

Maintenance fees need to pay GST? Hidden costs many people don't know about big condo estates! Why pay 7% GST for nothing?

i learnt something new again. never owned a unit at a small development before, so always felt ridiculous to pay 5 or 7% more hee.

i mean, that's what i feel but i would prefer to stay in a full facility condo estate personally so no choice gotta pay lor. can't say its a hidden cost lah.

Maintenance fees need to pay GST? Hidden costs many people don't know about big condo estates! Why pay 7% GST for nothing?

There are numerous full facility condo estates with 200 units or less and still don't need to pay 7% GST (meaning on average each unit pays <$416 per month). However, such condo estates are difficult to come by now because the trend is towards >=350 units in each condo estate (meaning each unit on average just need to pay >=$238 per month and voila! You hit above $1m mark per year and hence got hit with another additional 7% GST!). Average maintenance fee for a mid-tier condo is easily >=$300 per month! Even mass market condo maintenance fee is easily >=$200 per month!

i mean, that's what i feel but i would prefer to stay in a full facility condo estate personally so no choice gotta pay lor. can't say its a hidden cost lah.

that's why. and these days maintenance per unit can be rather ex too. e.g. just under 240 units pay average $350 also cross $1m liao. that's why i thought DR's is still reasonable lah (even though no tennis court).

There are numerous full facility condo estates with 200 units or less and still don't need to pay 7% GST (meaning on average each unit pays <$416 per month). However, such condo estates are difficult to come by now because the trend is towards >=350 units in each condo estate (meaning each unit on average just need to pay >=$238 per month and voila! You hit above $1m mark per year and hence got hit with another additional 7% GST!). Average maintenance fee for a mid-tier condo is easily >=$300 per month! Even mass market condo maintenance fee is easily >=$200 per month!

that's why. and these days maintenance per unit can be rather ex too. e.g. just under 240 units pay average $350 also cross $1m liao. that's why i thought DR's is still reasonable lah (even though no tennis court).
    actually, I think Tennis courts should be removed for GOOD! (Coz i don't play tennis..keke).. Anyway, you got lotsa Tennis Courts a few blocks away at Tennis Club opposite KFC/Mac.

actually, I think Tennis courts should be removed for GOOD! (Coz i don't play tennis..keke).. Anyway, you got lotsa Tennis Courts a few blocks away at Tennis Club opposite KFC/Mac.
    I don't play tennis also. An indoor badminton court would be better, kids and old folks can play and can be used as an indoor event hall as well...hee hee.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    I don't play tennis also. An indoor badminton court would be better, kids and old folks can play and can be used as an indoor event hall as well...hee hee.
    Agreed. Condo designer should try to build facilities that the majority can use instead. Almost everyone knows how to play badminton but not all play tennis.. just wonder when the trend of building tennis court started. I'm sure a small golf-putting ground will attract more participants than a tennis court.

some people say tennis is for executive management...golf is for top management so badminton is for ...

yah lah, that's why u bot the minton lah. hee

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

dun like that leh, i still play tennis. but i think its already a trend. tennis courts are going...going gone. land is too precious. just gotta travel a little further to the club to play. for your development's case, yup, juz walk to the courts at the stadium.

some people say tennis is for executive management...golf is for top management so badminton is for ...

the higher the level .. the smaller the ball ...

badminton i blur got feather ...

then ping pong is the highest level and marbles is the ultimate highest level. hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    the higher the level .. the smaller the ball ...

badminton i blur got feather ...

dun like that leh, i still play tennis. but i think its already a trend. tennis courts are going...going gone. land is too precious. just gotta travel a little further to the club to play. for your development's case, yup, juz walk to the courts at the stadium.
    Yup I had my beginner's tennis course at the kallang tennis center a decade back. Then after that... never played 'coz the gal did not liked it after the course... keke..

Eh.. too personal hor.. side-track too much.. sorry..

Yup I had my beginner's tennis course at the kallang tennis center a decade back. Then after that... never played 'coz the gal did not liked it after the course... keke..

Eh.. too personal hor.. side-track too much.. sorry..

so sad that men's hobbies depends on what the gals like and dislike ..

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    so sad that men's hobbies depends on what the gals like and dislike ..
    No no ... I got my own hobbies.. but sometimes want to get to know a gal.. must take on extra hobbies..

This is the unit that i sold ...

38 Dakota Crescent #09-12 99 Yrs From 11/09/2007 $1279 1023 $1308k 02 Aug 10