Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10152025303536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1456

Thread: Dakota Residences (D14, 99 year Leasehold, Ho Bee & NTUC Choice Homes)

Just want to vent....my friend visited the showroom of this recently, and the agent is sooo unethical! He told them this development is sorta of freehold - 999 years. And NTUC Choice Homes is the developer too so the selling price is very FAIR.

Ok, of course my friend did not do enough homework themselves but imagine you give the 5% cheque then realized it is only 99 years?!

Quote Originally Posted by novel
    Just want to vent....my friend visited the showroom of this recently, and the agent is sooo unethical! He told them this development is sorta of freehold - 999 years. And NTUC Choice Homes is the developer too so the selling price is very FAIR.

Ok, of course my friend did not do enough homework themselves but imagine you give the 5% cheque then realized it is only 99 years?!
    SO what did your friend do?

You have described misrepresentation, which will make any contract void. Your friend does not need to proceed with the purchase. In fact he/she should take the agent to task.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    SO what did your friend do?

You have described misrepresentation, which will make any contract void. Your friend does not need to proceed with the purchase. In fact he/she should take the agent to task.
    they told the agent they need sometime to think about it and we were talking about it over weekend as they were very tempted (of course lah $1.3mio for FREEHOLD near MRT I also will be tempted ), and I told them I vaguely remember it should be 99 years (all tks to this forum lah :P)

they told the agent they need sometime to think about it and we were talking about it over weekend as they were very tempted (of course lah $1.3mio for FREEHOLD near MRT I also will be tempted ), and I told them I vaguely remember it should be 99 years (all tks to this forum lah :P)
    tot developer left only with 4bedder which cost more den 1.8mil?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    tot developer left only with 4bedder which cost more den 1.8mil?
    Yes they go showroom to see 4bedders, told agent its too big unit for them. But the agent called them back and said there is one subsale unit of 3 bedders around 1.3mil...asked them want or not?

Yes they go showroom to see 4bedders, told agent its too big unit for them. But the agent called them back and said there is one subsale unit of 3 bedders around 1.3mil...asked them want or not?

if your friend wants a resale unit ... there are SO MANY in the ads ....

so many loyal dakota residents .. bought becos it was so good , that good ..

actually all invesculators ...

take your time to choose lah ..

anyway 99 yr .. how good the location i also dun want .. rather buy the nearby HDB .. old , but cheaper

if 3bedder can nego below 1.3mil(ard1kpsf or even lesser!! FIRESALE!!)..ask ur fren grab! jus make sure its not a 2bedder

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    if your friend wants a resale unit ... there are SO MANY in the ads ....

so many loyal dakota residents .. bought becos it was so good , that good ..

actually all invesculators ...

take your time to choose lah ..

anyway 99 yr .. how good the location i also dun want .. rather buy the nearby HDB .. old , but cheaper
    dun say until like dat la...i respect ur preference, u shd also respect others

there r so many such projects within HDB estate...u r offending many owners u know

dun say until like dat la...i respect ur preference, u shd also respect others

there r so many such projects within HDB estate...u r offending many owners u know
    ok sorry hahah

but seriously .. dun you think its silly to buy a condo at 1000 psf ..only to be surrounded by HDB ?

i am back in spore for a week already ..
    took the MRT to visit a friend in Yishun ..when the train came to AMK ..i finally got a view of Centro ..

miserable piece of land, what used to be the AMK bus terminal .. also surrounded by HDB ..

1000 psf ???

i seriously would buy Grandieur and that Point blk next to centro ..

if i had to smell the fumes from the nearby food court, hawker centres ... i rather pay less to stay in HDB .. than a 1000 psf condo ..same location, same smell.. and wont feel stupid

the bigger the purchase item the less people shld be relying on mere 'talk' or agent's "info". Housing Developer's Act stipulates clearly all advertising & sales brochure to include info like developer license, tenure, encumbrances (if any), expected TOP n completion date, lot number, building plan approval etc.

ok sorry hahah

but seriously .. dun you think its silly to buy a condo at 1000 psf ..only to be surrounded by HDB ?

i am back in spore for a week already ..
    took the MRT to visit a friend in Yishun ..when the train came to AMK ..i finally got a view of Centro ..

miserable piece of land, what used to be the AMK bus terminal .. also surrounded by HDB ..

1000 psf ???

i seriously would buy Grandieur and that Point blk next to centro ..

if i had to smell the fumes from the nearby food court, hawker centres ... i rather pay less to stay in HDB .. than a 1000 psf condo ..same location, same smell.. and wont feel stupid
    it is ok to flame Centro, but hor, not DR or WB or CL ok...u r indirectly saying i am silly wor

it is ok to flame Centro, but hor, not DR or WB or CL ok...u r indirectly saying i am silly wor
    opps

those at the fring of HDB ok lah ..

but those i flame are SURROUNDED by HDB .. i serioulsy dunno what the buyers are thinking leh ..

i am not familiar with WB or CL ... waterbank ? ? or ? hope they are not Surrounded by HDB

opps

but those i flame are SURROUNDED by HDB .. i serioulsy dunno what the buyers are thinking leh ..

i am not familiar with WB or CL ... waterbank ? ? or ? hope they are not Surrounded by HDB
    yes, waterbank which is jus beside this project dakota residences...cl=citylights...aso surrounded by hdbs and i bot them at 1kpsf+-

yes, waterbank which is jus beside this project dakota residences...cl=citylights...aso surrounded by hdbs and i bot them at 1kpsf+-
    aiyo

CL slightly different .. not exactly surrounded .. some low rise there also lah .. .but rental quite good i think

DR u have a hand in it too?

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    DR u have a hand in it too?
    ops. DR nope, tat time i decide to get CL instead when DR got starbuy.

but if gettin DR is silly, WB also sillyyyy

aiyo

CL slightly different .. not exactly surrounded .. some low rise there also lah .. .but rental quite good i think
    yes, rental is almost on par with those CBD projects.

aiya...very sian...still waiting for govt to release lands at the kallang riverside!

opps

flanked by HDB or not is obviously a lifestyle choice.
    there r those who belong to a certain social backgrd and these people tend not to touch condo projects that have HDBs next to them. I think this is a reality for this mkt segment, cannot fight it.

on the other hand upgraders obviously have no qualms buying into such projects, hence the label 'upgraders' which i like to think is a neutral word that does not give any biased connotation.

but it is a fact that surrounded by HDBs usually mean more convenient amenities

yes, rental is almost on par with those CBD projects.

aiya...very sian...still waiting for govt to release lands at the kallang riverside!
    u need govt to STOP releasing land ...then prices can chiong more

u need govt to STOP releasing land ...then prices can chiong more
    the PAP govt has a std pattern or balancing act, one that vacillates between serving the interests of the masses and interests of the rich.

every 5 years or so the interests of the masses becomes top priority. At other times it is growth at all cost and "trickle down economics" ~

there r those who belong to a certain social backgrd and these people tend not to touch condo projects that have HDBs next to them. I think this is a reality for this mkt segment, cannot fight it.

on the other hand upgraders obviously have no qualms buying into such projects, hence the label 'upgraders' which i like to think is a neutral word that does not give any biased connotation.

mabe tats y i dun mind, coz i stay in lavender HDB b4. i am a kampong glam kid b4

but i can imagine those who stay in landed since young...definitely dunwan to get smthing near them

mabe tats y i dun mind, coz i stay in lavender HDB b4. i am a kampong glam kid b4

but i can imagine those who stay in landed since young...definitely dunwan to get smthing near them
    Yup. to most it is all about familiarity.

although this dev. not many attractive facilities dun even have tennis court. but the location is really very convenient. Seaview?, accessibility to city, food, groceries, etc. That's why my friend think its nice...

although this dev. not many attractive facilities dun even have tennis court. but the location is really very convenient. Seaview?, accessibility to city, food, groceries, etc. That's why my friend think its nice...

i think your friend's mind is set ...

soon he will start to think that 1200-1300 psf is cheap
    and if the seller runs away and offer at 1500 psf ...he will slap himself and then still hit the seller at 1500 psf ..

i think your friend's mind is set ...

soon he will start to think that 1200-1300 psf is cheap
    and if the seller runs away and offer at 1500 psf ...he will slap himself and then still hit the seller at 1500 psf ..
    but agt quote 1.3mil leh...how true ar..shd be ard 1kpsf wor..good buy leh

Staying near HDB has its benefits:-

Can buy hawker food
    Can wear shorts and singlet to buy groceries and food
    Nearer to 24h convenience store
    Dun need to drive out all the time, can walk.
    Near to post box
    Near to ATM

Nothing wrong with being near to HDB.

Some people want to be atas, don't want to see HDB.
    But majority of Singaporeans either stay or used to stay in HDB.

but agt quote 1.3mil leh...how true ar..shd be ard 1kpsf wor..good buy leh
    yes yes agent quoted ard 980psf for that subsale...he said good buy!

yes yes agent quoted ard 980psf for that subsale...he said good buy!
    not bad wat..if ur fren dunwan ..pm me the agt contact tks

Quote Originally Posted by urban
    Staying near HDB has its benefits:-

Can buy hawker food
    Can wear shorts and singlet to buy groceries and food
    Nearer to 24h convenience store
    Dun need to drive out all the time, can walk.
    Near to post box
    Near to ATM

Nothing wrong with being near to HDB.

Some people want to be atas, don't want to see HDB.
    But majority of Singaporeans either stay or used to stay in HDB.

not being atas ..

just feel that its stupid to pay for condo at 1000 psf when u can get neighbouring HDB at much less ..

afterall the amenities around those condo are truly HDB amenities ...

not being atas ..

just feel that its stupid to pay for condo at 1000 psf when u can get neighbouring HDB at much less ..

afterall the amenities around those condo are truly HDB amenities ...
    the problem is, not everybody like me can buy a HDB flat.
    for the majority, also at most 1

if i can buy many HDBs, i cud have owned dozens oredi