Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 712172227323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1456

Thread: Dakota Residences (D14, 99 year Leasehold, Ho Bee & NTUC Choice Homes)

Quote Originally Posted by sumo22
    I just visited the showflat on Sat. Though many cars parked outside, we were surprise that we are the only family at the showflat.

The agent said its 75% sold & all the 3-bedders facing the canal (the agent said its river & the colour will turn nice blue in a couple of years time). One 3-bedder owner (I think on 7th floor) just returned his unit due to financial difficulty. He said the developer will not reduce the price at all..since they bought the land at high price.

Anyone wanna grab that only 3-bedder? $900psf for 99-year LH!!!
    Lol, how the colour can turn to blue in couples of years? After TOP it's becomes part of the managment maintanence care list? Everyday add blue colour dyes in the river.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Lol, how the colour can turn to blue in couples of years? After TOP it's becomes part of the managment maintanence care list? Everyday add blue colour dyes in the river.
    Cheo kar pengz

The residents of DR seems to have run away from this forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    ask geylang OKT to supply ***y ukrainian bikini models from his nearby territory lah. then the river sure turn blue. a la blue lagoon.

The site next to DR is up for tender. Will be interesting to know what will the site fetch at this time compared to DR. The developer had put in a whopping $524 psf then at the peak.

Believe it is better to wait before buying DR. U dont want to pay high price for DR in case the development next door cost $100 psf less....

Quote Originally Posted by ahlahdin
    ask geylang OKT to supply ***y ukrainian bikini models from his nearby territory lah. then the river sure turn blue. a la blue lagoon.
    Cum lah! Cum lah! Thai chickens fishtank variety cost only S$50. China mei mei msian mei mei legal ones cost between S$100 - S$200. Those walking by the roadside can be had from S$80 to S$150 nego. Also can get juicy ang mor type (read Ukrainian) in the vicinity of Talma Road.

Fat aunties and old ugly ones can be had from S$20 - $30 range. Streetwalking lady boys also on offer at Lorong 16 only. Pretty Msian char bor all lurking about after the Lorong 20+ somethings. Lai Ahhhh Lai Ahhhh!

Next stop! Dakota Residences. We will put Indo mei mei here. Matching skin tone to the longkang colour

i see you are tagrgetting DR area to be one of ur sites. Are you buying a couple of units there for ur chickens to service clients? After bonking can provide value added service and have a swim downstairs...

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Cum lah! Cum lah! Thai chickens fishtank variety cost only S$50. China mei mei msian mei mei legal ones cost between S$100 - S$200. Those walking by the roadside can be had from S$80 to S$150 nego. Also can get juicy ang mor type (read Ukrainian) in the vicinity of Talma Road.

Fat aunties and old ugly ones can be had from S$20 - $30 range. Streetwalking lady boys also on offer at Lorong 16 only. Pretty Msian char bor all lurking about after the Lorong 20+ somethings. Lai Ahhhh Lai Ahhhh!

Next stop! Dakota Residences. We will put Indo mei mei here. Matching skin tone to the longkang colour

I think I saw an small ads on Sat Classified on new units launch with attractive pricing at Dakota..... did anyone check out the prices?

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    even at $900psf for that area that's ridiculous - i thought so last year when i visited the showflat, and i still think so.

- sports hub is on hold, and kallang waterside similarly on hold
    - it's nestled in the midst of HDB heartlands
    - next to a very smelly and dirty longkang, tributary is the industrial wastelands and canals of ubi and geylang
    - structure and build quality is like a flat. i think even a DBSS beats this place
    agree totally.

oh yes..this is really bad...not sure anyone would want it for rent even...

Good enough for my girls can already. Cum lah cum lah

was forwarded an sms from CBRE, prices have been reduced to $840 onwards

dont miss the boat, faster chiong ah!!!

are there live fishes in the longkang beside for fishing?
    Quote Originally Posted by august

There are live chickens too!

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    are there live fishes in the longkang beside for fishing?

chickens can't swim lah. I think there are plenty of ducks around with Orange leading the lot of them

Quote Originally Posted by august

How? you bought already?

chickens can't swim lah. I think there are plenty of ducks around with Orange leading the lot of them
    This is so funny

How come this thread has gone all quiet?

Any update on its 2nd phase launch?

Guess all Dakota owners must be smiling now with UOL sales.

Any idea what is the sub sales psf for a two bedder?

What happened to Orange?

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of December 2009

Project Name ...... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Dakota Residences . RCR ....... 275 ....................... 2 ........................... 996 .............. 986 ............. 976
    Can't hit $1,07x psf.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Still can't hit $1,07x psf.

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of January 2010
    Project Name ...... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Dakota Residences . RCR ........ 287 ...................... 12 .......................... 1,009 ............ 967 ............. 945

Given away during CNY

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    What happened to Orange?

Given away during CNY
    He was eaten up by china mei mei

Is $1000 psf possible for a 2 Br, pool facing unit?

Cheong!

Default to rent or to sell?

Dear Dakota Residence owners,with the launch of the Waterbank coming soon, I wish to ask is it better to rent out the dakota residences when TOP in Jul/Aug or to sell it now ? I have good offers for a 2 bedders but did not let go... Anyone has a good offer from potential buyers?

Quote Originally Posted by sebas3049
    Dear Dakota Residence owners,with the launch of the Waterbank coming soon, I wish to ask is it better to rent out the dakota residences when TOP in Jul/Aug or to sell it now ? I have good offers for a 2 bedders but did not let go... Anyone has a good offer from potential buyers?
    It depends on the purpose of the investment. I presume it is for investment and not for self stay. Next will be whether it is for rental or not.

1. To hold, it would mean that you lock in the capital and use the rental to self finance it. Opportunity cost of money parked there.
    2. To sell, it would be a instant win but at a cost of future capital gains.

Propertism would probably advice you to hold them for the long run till retirement or for handing over to next generation.

Pragmatism would probably advice you to sell and take profit. Buy again when it is a good time to buy.

The decision is easier to make when you have more than 1 property for sale or your sole purpose of investment is for rental gains. If more than 1 property for sale, sell the one that is older. If your purpose is for rental gains, hold.

Finally, you could attempt to consolidate your holdings and brace yourself for future bargains.

Smile to sell or to rent

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    It depends on the purpose of the investment. I presume it is for investment and not for self stay. Next will be whether it is for rental or not.

1. To hold, it would mean that you lock in the capital and use the rental to self finance it. Opportunity cost of money parked there.
    2. To sell, it would be a instant win but at a cost of future capital gains.

Propertism would probably advice you to hold them for the long run till retirement or for handing over to next generation.

Pragmatism would probably advice you to sell and take profit. Buy again when it is a good time to buy.

The decision is easier to make when you have more than 1 property for sale or your sole purpose of investment is for rental gains. If more than 1 property for sale, sell the one that is older. If your purpose is for rental gains, hold.

Finally, you could attempt to consolidate your holdings and brace yourself for future bargains.
    Thank you for your pro advice. My purpose is for investment. I have 2 properties ( 1 HDB and 1 Freehold - All in the North) which is for renting(HDB) and for staying (FH). I personally feel the price will go up further after the Circle Line is complete and with the Waterbank project helping to boast price further ( esp. for those who wish to buy it to live and need a unit immediately). I have friends working in foreign MNCs in the City Hall/Raffles Place area and they mentioned that expatriates like Dakota area because of the proximity to MRT station and also the future development of the Kallang Basin, not forgetting the famous Old Airport Road Food Centre. I drove there a few times and find that it is very accesible to ECP, PIE and even KPE. I thinking of renting it at around $4k for a 2 bedder. As you mentioned, if I go for short term benefit, a profit of 200k is not too bad either.