Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3813182328293031323334353637384348 ... LastLast

Thread: Dakota Residences (D14, 99 year Leasehold, Ho Bee & NTUC Choice Homes)

piss Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wise
    only the wise and discerning choose beacon heights to DR
    it is your guess as well as mine.

Boh Liao Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unreggae
    more than 1k for 99yr DR in D14 is nuts. Might as well get 999yr beacon heights in D12.
    If Beacon Heights is SO good...then why cheaper than a 99yr condo? Developer siao? HAHAHAHAHAHa

Haha Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Boh Liao
    If Beacon Heights is SO good...then why cheaper than a 99yr condo? Developer siao? HAHAHAHAHAHa
    BH is in a very lousy location.

location location location.

Look at Concourse Skyline.... selling so well despite 1700 psf.

Unregistered.adgjmpt Guest

becoz idiots get fooled by DR developers easily. Kim eng prices to sell, DR dev price to cut throat. BH nearer to town so only an idiot wud pay mre for a 99yr further away. Isnt it all about locatn?

.adgjmptw Guest

the psf for concourse is almost double of Beacon hts. Doesnt mean expensive is always better as there is always mre downward potential for 99yr projects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haha

Default Dakota residences

In a pristine corner of the eastern quarters in Singapore lies an address you will be proud to call home. An outstanding location that places all you need and want in life at your fingertips, Dakota Residences is perfect for your exemplary lifestyle. Impressive views and superb connections frame this undisturbed oasis presenting you with the best of all worlds.Dakota Residences comprises 348 units ranging from two-, three-, four- bedrooms and penthouse apartments. It is located adjacent to a river with a view overlooking the landed houses of Mountbatten Road.

Adam

social marketting

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Haha

BH developer need to clear BH quick by selling cheap cos' it needs the money to buy DR lah.

u r talking cock Guest

BH developer buying DR? what cock are u talking? BH developer not selling cheap coz prices have just gone up 3-5%. Do your homework before u start coming here to talk cock again...........

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    BH developer need to clear BH quick by selling cheap cos' it needs the money to buy DR lah.

Forum Guest

Quote Originally Posted by u r talking cock
    BH developer buying DR? what cock are u talking? BH developer not selling cheap coz prices have just gone up 3-5%. Do your homework before u start coming here to talk cock again...........
    Hello! Don't talk cock here. This is Dakota Residences - not Beacon Heights. Do your homework and check the thread title before posting.

Logic Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered.adgjmpt
    becoz idiots get fooled by DR developers easily. Kim eng prices to sell, DR dev price to cut throat. BH nearer to town so only an idiot wud pay mre for a 99yr further away. Isnt it all about locatn?

location no good...better price to sell...which developer don't want to earn more? It all depends on the quality of the goods you have...no quality better sell as cheap as you can to let go then to sit on losses

tie your neak Guest

All you losers talk so much cock also will not stop condo prices from falling.
    Singapore will go into recession and all your properties will go under water.
    Get a rope ready to tie around your neaks.

pty cyclical Guest

hey bozo, pty prices cyclical. If it goes down, wat is there to panic when people can still afford to pay? If it goes up, wat is there to be amazed coz it will happen sooner or later
    Quote Originally Posted by tie your neak

no worry Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pty cyclical
    hey bozo, pty prices cyclical. If it goes down, wat is there to panic when people can still afford to pay? If it goes up, wat is there to be amazed coz it will happen sooner or later
    true. if people can hold the properties and are financially secured, what is there to worry. it will go up again eventually.

u2 Guest

ppl dont buy pty like stocks coz pty can stay n enjoy. All these losers that cme here to talk cock trying to bring morale down. Just too bad it wont work 4 them
    Quote Originally Posted by no worry
    true. if people can hold the properties and are financially secured, what is there to worry. it will go up again eventually.

worry Guest

Not true...it is time to worry...a long drawn out recession will affect jobs...u guys think your jobs are secure? that you'll be able to hold on to them and keep paying for that condo? Well, think again..i only have to point you to the USA...lose job, lose house, lose life...

Quote Originally Posted by no worry

not 4 hire Guest

i dont get hired, i hire people to work 4 me. Only workers panic the most...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by worry
    Not true...it is time to worry...a long drawn out recession will affect jobs...u guys think your jobs are secure? that you'll be able to hold on to them and keep paying for that condo? Well, think again..i only have to point you to the USA...lose job, lose house, lose life...

finance & property Guest

Quote Originally Posted by worry
    You have a point here. A lot of people buy property blindly and too impluse. That is why financially, there are things to look out for before buying property. Don't place all your bet on property. Always maintain some cash for emergency.

My advise is always to have at least 6-9 mths of cash/cpf to service your loan in case things goes wrong. Also need to factor at least 1yr of daily living cost.

If you have more than above available, you are in pretty good shape.

If you are not ready financially, save enough and wait till you're ready especially in this kind of climate.

face the facts Guest

Quote Originally Posted by not 4 hire
    i dont get hired, i hire people to work 4 me. Only workers panic the most...lol
    When your business go bust and your tenants go back to their country then see who talk louder.

wake up Guest

Quote Originally Posted by finance & property
    You have a point here. A lot of people buy property blindly and too impluse. That is why financially, there are things to look out for before buying property. Don't place all your bet on property. Always maintain some cash for emergency.

My advise is always to have at least 6-9 mths of cash/cpf to service your loan in case things goes wrong. Also need to factor at least 1yr of daily living cost.

If you are not ready financially, save enough and wait till you're ready especially in this kind of climate.
    It seems that there are many property punters in Singapore
    who are over-commited and still believe in our IR and what nots.
    Just remember this, 1998 and 2001 and 2003-2004.
    It happened then and will happen now.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by face the facts
    When your business go bust and your tenants go back to their country then see who talk louder.
    But you have to be dead before he go bust correct? He will need to fire you first what.

Curious Guest

Quote Originally Posted by finance & property

A lot people buy blindly and impulsive? If that is true, then why did you do it since you have to be one of them. (Many means include you.)

Question Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tie your neak
    Go under the water? Then how come you still can talk cock here? Strange!

answer? Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    A lot people buy blindly and impulsive? If that is true, then why did you do it since you have to be one of them. (Many means include you.)

Well, I'll leave it to you to find the answer. Just need to be more observant and see what's happening around you and read beween the lines. You should be able to figure out yourself.

orangetee Guest

To all agents from different agencies.

Please Co-op, i know sales are getting very down.

No point coming here and vent frustration with

vulgarities and nonsense postings.

Thank you.

Wow Guest

Wow..you mean all those forummers cursing and swearing at forummers who post about bad economy...they are agents??1! haha! No wonder they are so touchy...No business...

Quote Originally Posted by orangetee
    To all agents from different agencies.

Please Co-op, i know sales are getting very down.

No point coming here and vent frustration with

vulgarities and nonsense postings.

Thank you.

Recession! Guest

Recession is here! Can you hold on to your jobs and your condos? Economists forecast 2 to 3 yrs...Be afraid...

fair Guest

Default fair

Quote Originally Posted by Recession!
    Recession is here! Can you hold on to your jobs and your condos? Economists forecast 2 to 3 yrs...Be afraid...
    Fair enough.

Those who need an immediate roof will still need to buy.
    Those who are thinking of upgrading may wait or still buy.
    Those who want to invest, think thrice before making a move.
    Those who need to move because of other factors will still buy.
    Those who are stretch financially, don't buy.
    Those who still can afford may wait or still buy.
    Those who are very rich don't blink an eye.

True Guest

True enough

Those who bought at a high but lost big cos of the stock plunge...time to sell low...

Quote Originally Posted by fair
    Fair enough.

Those who need an immediate roof will still need to buy.
    Those who are thinking of upgrading may wait or still buy.
    Those who want to invest, think thrice before making a move.
    Those who need to move because of other factors will still buy.
    Those who are stretch financially, don't buy.
    Those who still can afford may wait or still buy.
    Those who are very rich don't blink an eye.

pity Guest

Quote Originally Posted by True
    True enough

Those who bought at a high but lost big cos of the stock plunge...time to sell low...
    Looks like you've waited for this moment for a long time. I think there will be many people who are burnt badly. Pity them but this is real life. Must always be prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

Having said this, if there is any good value property selling low I will pick up one.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Recession!
    I am on your side but you need to be technically correct when you post.

Singapore government forecasted Singapore in Technical Recession for Q3 2008 based on July and August figures. We will know the September results by the end of October.

Economists forecast lower GDP Growths for the next 2-3 years. They did not forecast Recession.