Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 49141924252627282930313233343944 ... LastLast

Thread: Dakota Residences (D14, 99 year Leasehold, Ho Bee & NTUC Choice Homes)

pimp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered-happy
    BTW, a few flippers and ugly speculators will die a horrible death selling at 30-50% loss. I doubt you will be at the right place and right time to profit from their demise.

Regards
    Maybe you can exchange one unit of Dakota for one of my china mei mei. Fxxk all you can for one unit.

cityfringe guru Guest

Lightbulb

singaporeans and majority of condo buyers are affluent including myself. Many i knw own 2 properties and are not the least concerned bout mkt dipping slightly. Our pte property prices will never dip by 50% as u mentiond coz we r living in land scarce singapore. Even singapore has to go ICJ to fight for a small piece of rock wth no oil to dig around so would the gov allow property prices to slip to pathetically low levels on the mainland? If u guys are hoping for prime districts to fall below 1kpsf, continue to dream on. A 570sf studio in Zion Rd can already sell for 1 mil n do u thk the buyer who bought at that price would sell it to u for 500k? If people can afford condos at such prices, they do not need to throw out their properties to cheapskate buyers out there and would rather let their dog live in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dead duck buyers
    This has nothing to do with being united or what, it just is that you idiots just bought a rubbish condo at a very high price. You fools will lose at least 30-50% of the value in 1 years time.

Geylang OKT Guest

Bro... if you find China mei mei please tell her to go back to office. Many customers.

Dakota crap Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Bro... if you find China mei mei please tell her to go back to office. Many customers.
    No sales for the past weeks

China husband Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota crap
    No sales for the past weeks
    Good! I hope my china mei mei wife don't stay too long with the dakota lusty ah peks

get lost losers Guest

Quote Originally Posted by China husband
    Good! I hope my china mei mei wife don't stay too long with the dakota lusty ah peks
    Get lost lah losers!

Da Gou Bang Guest

Quote Originally Posted by get lost losers
    Get lost lah losers!
    See extract from www.salary.sg:

It’s not always so easy to make money, as the previous case studies suggested.

Slightly more than 10 years ago, a young couple bought something that almost ruined their lives financially.

It was the middle of 1996, a boom time for the stock market as well as the property market.

The couple - working professionals - were earning salaries that disqualify them for subsidised HDB housing.

Just married, they were yearning for a nice place to stay in.

They set their eyes on a 1,300 square foot condominium just north of Ang Mo Kio. The location is not very central, but the asking price was a crazy $1 million.

It was a stretch for the couple. Without huge savings, they could only afford the initial 20% downpayment and had to borrow the rest for the progress payments.

But given the rosy economy then, and the fact that they were holding well-paying jobs (making a combined $150k a year), they went ahead and bought the condo.

We all know what happened next.

The economy tanked. Asia went into financial crisis. Jobs were lost. Stock and property prices fell. Drastically.

Salaries were cut.

The couple also saw their income go down. Yet, they still had to make the mortgage repayments.

A big part of their earnings went to the bank.

They were slaves to the mortgage loan. (It’s still the case now. So they don’t save a lot.)

Worse, the condo’s value went down, almost to negative equity level, i.e. owing the bank more than the property’s worth.

Even now, when property prices are at peak levels (and maybe on the way down), the couple’s condo is still a loss-making investment. Why? Their condo is a leasehold property.

So, this unfortunate couple is “stuck” with a still-sizable bank loan, a condo that’s depreciating in value, and low savings. And they are considered high income earners…

A wrong move, and they are hit financially for a long time…

Will it happen again?

China husband Guest

Quote Originally Posted by get lost losers
    Get lost lah losers!
    Sure, as soon as your lusty dakota ah peks return my china mei mei wife

LOCATIONMAH Guest

as you mentioned "The location is not very central".

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gou Bang

Slightly more than 10 years ago, a young couple bought something that almost ruined their lives financially.

It was the middle of 1996, a boom time for the stock market as well as the property market.

The couple - working professionals - were earning salaries that disqualify them for subsidised HDB housing.

They set their eyes on a 1,300 square foot condominium just north of Ang Mo Kio. The location is not very central, but the asking price was a crazy $1 million.

It was a stretch for the couple. Without huge savings, they could only afford the initial 20% downpayment and had to borrow the rest for the progress payments.

But given the rosy economy then, and the fact that they were holding well-paying jobs (making a combined $150k a year), they went ahead and bought the condo.

The economy tanked. Asia went into financial crisis. Jobs were lost. Stock and property prices fell. Drastically.

Salaries were cut.

The couple also saw their income go down. Yet, they still had to make the mortgage repayments.

They were slaves to the mortgage loan. (It’s still the case now. So they don’t save a lot.)

Worse, the condo’s value went down, almost to negative equity level, i.e. owing the bank more than the property’s worth.

Even now, when property prices are at peak levels (and maybe on the way down), the couple’s condo is still a loss-making investment. Why? Their condo is a leasehold property.

So, this unfortunate couple is “stuck” with a still-sizable bank loan, a condo that’s depreciating in value, and low savings. And they are considered high income earners…

Will it happen again?

beacon of light Guest

u said it man, no point getting a 99year leasehd. Beacon Hts whch is 999yrs is a much safer bet n it is also nearer to town. Stupid to shun a triple 9 nearer to town n pay the same amt in psf for smewhere further frm town n only double 9. People just don't learn, do they ?
    See extra ct from www.salary.sg:

Its not always so easy to make money, as the previous case studies suggested.

Salaries were cut.

They were slaves to the mortgage loan. (Its still the case now. So they dont save a lot.)

Worse, the condos value went down, almost to negative equity level, i.e. owing the bank more than the propertys worth.

Even now, when property prices are at peak levels (and maybe on the way down), the couples condo is still a loss-making investment. Why? Their condo is a leasehold property.

So, this unfortunate couple is stuck with a still-sizable bank loan, a condo thats depreciating in value, and low savings. And they are considered high income earners

A wrong move, and they are hit financially for a long time

Will it happen again?

get lost Guest

Salaries were cut.

Will it happen again?
    This couple is the losers of society. This time will never happen. Only stupid fool like you got low pay and writing rubbish here. You cannot afford, go fly a kite. Don't come here and spread fear!

get ready to burn Guest

Salaries were cut.

Will it happen again?

Zero Dakota sales Guest

The name says it all

8:::::o- - - -()-:@ Guest

Thumbs down

dakota is a flop... Agents can suck thumb
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Dakota sales
    The name says it all

China mei mei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 8:::::o- - - -()-:@
    dakota is a flop... Agents can suck thumb
    Please leave the sucking to me hor

China husband Guest

Quote Originally Posted by China mei mei
    Please leave the sucking to me hor
    You stupid girl. They only want to eat your abalone

8::::::::o Guest

Talking

u mean suck n drink abalone juice? I like to suck n drink fresh abalone n drink every drop of its juice
    Quote Originally Posted by China husband
    You stupid girl. They only want to eat your abalone

AgentKhoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 8::::::::o
    u mean suck n drink abalone juice? I like to suck n drink fresh abalone n drink every drop of its juice
    And so... do remember, ladies and gentlemen, you can only get fresh abalone juice at Dakota Residences.

Please buy... I got no sale for so many weeks already

owners Guest

is the foundation work completed?

owner too Guest

Quote Originally Posted by owners
    is the foundation work completed?

Yes......paid the 10% liao

owner2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by owner too
    Yes......paid the 10% liao
    paid 10% and billed another 10% so total is 20% .... is it correct?

owner too Guest

Quote Originally Posted by owner2
    paid 10% and billed another 10% so total is 20% .... is it correct?
    Only paid the 1st 10%...not billed the next 10% yet...you got the bill on the 2nd 10%?

OWNER2 Guest

Only paid the 1st 10%...not billed the next 10% yet...you got the bill on the 2nd 10%?
    yeah..must be a mistake made by the lawyer for the 2nd 10%, so far i have paid the first 10%

owner2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OWNER2
    yeah..must be a mistake made by the lawyer for the 2nd 10%, so far i have paid the first 10%
    5% downpayment
    5% option
    10%
    10% foundation completed...

gosh...actually they are now asking for 30% not 20%! did you receive any correspondences from developer or lawyer regarding this?

owner too Guest

Quote Originally Posted by owner2
    5% downpayment
    5% option
    10%
    10% foundation completed...

gosh...actually they are now asking for 30% not 20%! did you receive any correspondences from developer or lawyer regarding this?
    20% paid (option + downpayment)
    10% paid (foundation) - lawyer sent letter some time back...

china meimei Guest

20% paid (option + downpayment)
    10% paid (foundation) - lawyer sent letter some time back...
    30% paid already? Then how about the balance $10K you promised me?

You promised to give take care of my living expenses so that i do not need to

blow anymore customers.

China mei mei sister Guest

Boo Hoo Hoo... all dakota buyers have cheating hearts

搭锅搭 Guest

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by China mei mei sister
    Boo Hoo Hoo... all dakota buyers have cheating hearts
    搭锅搭的臭男人,去死吧!你们都不是什么好东西.说好要好好的照顾我的生活,说好要爱我给我一万新币.没想到你们只是在骗我给你免费的口交.好吧,我就回去芽笼服侍那里的老人和学生吧!

Geylang OKT Guest

You mei mei all shut up and get back to work!

dakota fools Guest

Dakota is surrounded by china mei mei living squatters. How the hell can this location be good when your neighbours are low life and prostitutes?