Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3813182324252627282930313233384348 ... LastLast

Thread: Dakota Residences (D14, 99 year Leasehold, Ho Bee & NTUC Choice Homes)

Unregisteredaaa Guest

Yesterday's news just release that these HDBs will be used to house the foreign workers, with the slew of construction projects, IR, Downtown line 1 and 2, Jurong Lake Districts, more MRT lines, these will not be demolised that soon as demand for foreign workers housing will be high for the next 15 years or so. As an agent, it is not responsible to spread news you aren't sure of. On what basis you're saying that the buildings will be demolished? It was just yesterday that they announce they will use the Dakota HDB for workers dormitory!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentKoh
    This is not new. The govt is renting the SIT flat to lower income family + foreign workers until they are demolished. When DR is ready in 3 years, they will be demolished.

I am from North Dakota Guest

To put it in simple terms, Dakota is crap. Dakota, where I come from is full of slumps and I really cannot imagine a condominium named after Dakota.....haha

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredaaa
    Yesterday's news just release that these HDBs will be used to house the foreign workers, with the slew of construction projects, IR, Downtown line 1 and 2, Jurong Lake Districts, more MRT lines, these will not be demolised that soon as demand for foreign workers housing will be high for the next 15 years or so. As an agent, it is not responsible to spread news you aren't sure of. On what basis you're saying that the buildings will be demolished? It was just yesterday that they announce they will use the Dakota HDB for workers dormitory!

China mei mei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by I am from North Dakota
    To put it in simple terms, Dakota is crap. Dakota, where I come from is full of slumps and I really cannot imagine a condominium named after Dakota.....haha
    My sisters and I will make you feel at home at Dakota!

AgentKoh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredaaa
    IR will be completed by then when DR is completed.

Naturally, I have inside news.

Nono Guest

Am irresponsible agent.

China mei mei Guest

Inside which mei mei?

zzz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by I am from North Dakota
    things can change

No news Guest

the owners better pray hard that you are right...and I think govt won't be so silly to keep the slump SIT flats there if they are going to devp that area...esp with the sports hub and the hotels and entertainment etc.

Workers Guest

Quote Originally Posted by No news
    the owners better pray hard that you are right...and I think govt won't be so silly to keep the slump SIT flats there if they are going to devp that area...esp with the sports hub and the hotels and entertainment etc.
    Pray real hard owners of Datoka...... all you can do now is pray anyway....

Red light Guest

The flats will be refurbished and used as workers dormitory. The govt say they may not be tearing down buildings to conserve the environment. Go GREEN. Govt must do what they preach. Doesn't mean got stadium means cannot have foreign workers. Actually, everytime I visit the stadiums, they're full of foreigners. Foreigners use the stadium more than locals! Actually, this is already quite an interesting red light district. Geylang is probably the most famous place in Singapore. It makes no difference with foreign workers or not. Dakota MRT station will be an eye opener indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by No news

Default Buy?

Hi there, anyone out there has any update on the latest total number of units sold for DR? Has the remaining 4 or 5 stacks been launched?

Heard this is an investment grade condo and worth the $980PSF median price?

Can anyone offer any advice, thanks

wowee Guest

Go for Beacon Heights at a lower psf...it is closer to town

Quote Originally Posted by tansp
    Hi there, anyone out there has any update on the latest total number of units sold for DR? Has the remaining 4 or 5 stacks been launched?

KPO Guest

The 3 bedders facing the river / longkang fully sold...if you want the same view, a lot of choice available for the 4 bedders....else for 2/3 bedders, got to face the other side...apparently, the developer sell any unit from any stack now...

LONGKANG LOVER Guest

Talking

DAKOTA RESIDENCE IS FOR THE LONGKANG LOVER.

CTE Lover Guest

Talking

Beacon Heights is for the CTE dust and noise lover

longkang lover Guest

Talking

D9, 10 AND 11 PROPERTIES CAN BE EVEN NOISY AND MORE DUSTY. NOTHING AS BAD AS A SMELLY LONGKANG IN FRONT OF THE DEVELOPMENT. I HEAR THOSE UNITS FACING LONGKANG AT DR GOT SNAPPED UP FIRST. I BET U GUYS MUST HAVE A DEEP PASSION FOR LONGKANGS, HAVING TO PAY MORE THAN 900PSF FOR LONGKANG VIEW AND LONGKANG LIVING...

Quote Originally Posted by CTE Lover
    Beacon Heights is for the CTE dust and noise lover

909 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by longkang lover
    D9, 10 AND 11 PROPERTIES CAN BE EVEN NOISY AND MORE DUSTY. NOTHING AS BAD AS A SMELLY LONGKANG IN FRONT OF THE DEVELOPMENT. I HEAR THOSE UNITS FACING LONGKANG AT DR GOT SNAPPED UP FIRST. I BET U GUYS MUST HAVE A DEEP PASSION FOR LONGKANGS, HAVING TO PAY MORE THAN 900PSF FOR LONGKANG VIEW AND LONGKANG LIVING...
    you mean you went to sniff at the longkang like a dog?

888 Guest

Talking

SO U MEAN ONLY DOGS CAN SNIFF THE STENCH FROM THE LONGKANG? SO U MEAN DAKOTA RESIDENCE RESIDENTS ARE DOGS THAT GET TO SNIFF THE "FRESH AIR" FROM THE LONGKANG EVERYDAY? LOL.....DON'T MALU URSELF HERE...

Quote Originally Posted by 909
    you mean you went to sniff at the longkang like a dog?

Any chance for the 'longkang' to be transformed into a waterway, possibility for 'water-transportation' apart from MRT, ???

I feel DR has its potential with its strategic location but kinda pricey at this time, therefore will wait till next year and see how the market is before vesting.

909 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 888
    SO U MEAN ONLY DOGS CAN SNIFF THE STENCH FROM THE LONGKANG? SO U MEAN DAKOTA RESIDENCE RESIDENTS ARE DOGS THAT GET TO SNIFF THE "FRESH AIR" FROM THE LONGKANG EVERYDAY? LOL.....DON'T MALU URSELF HERE...
    we couldn't smell anything, only dogs can.

Bitch Guest

Are u talking about me? Yes, i love to smell the longkang just like sniffing the A** of other male dogs.

999 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bitch
    Are u talking about me? Yes, i love to smell the longkang just like sniffing the A** of other male dogs.
    happy sniffing.

KPO Guest

Any chance for the 'longkang' to be transformed into a waterway, possibility for 'water-transportation' apart from MRT, ???

I feel DR has its potential with its strategic location but kinda pricey at this time, therefore will wait till next year and see how the market is before vesting.
    There are defitnitely plans to "transform" the Geylang river (aka longkang in this thread).

China mei mei Guest

I love all the dakota longkang lovers too

CITYFRINGE INVESTOR Guest

LONGKANG NO LONGKANG, think we should support each other's decision as we are all fellow singaporeans. the day after tomorrow is national day, shouldnt we be more united?

Two Time Grime Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CITYFRINGE INVESTOR
    LONGKANG NO LONGKANG, think we should support each other's decision as we are all fellow singaporeans. the day after tomorrow is national day, shouldnt we be more united?
    National Day means nothing when comes to money money Greed works

pssss Guest

Just believe in what you believe. Don't need other people's support.

dead duck buyers Guest

Talking

This has nothing to do with being united or what, it just is that you idiots just bought a rubbish condo at a very high price. You fools will lose at least 30-50% of the value in 1 years time.

Unregistered-happy Guest

30-50% drop in price??!!??

These jaw dropping price drops will occur a few times over the next 1-2 years and will be feature prominently in the papers too. Probably, sales under extreme duress.

Even during financial crisis a decade ago, unemployment was 4.6%, all residential price index dropped by 34% while HDB dropped 17.8%. Never ever hitting beyond 35%.
    Not probable for the entire market to drop at that level.

It's the 1st anniversary of the credit crunch, how far has price dropped? Also, the property giants has enough reserve to withhold launches for a few years to avoid losing money.

Good luck waiting for those price drops you looking for. Meanwhile. make sure you invest your cash prudently to avoid inflation loss. If your prediction comes true, which I doubt, many of our friends and relatives will be jobless and facing bankruptcy :-(

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by dead duck buyers
    This has nothing to do with being united or what, it just is that you idiots just bought a rubbish condo at a very high price. You fools will lose at least 30-50% of the value in 1 years time.

Unregistered-happy Guest

BTW, a few flippers and ugly speculators will die a horrible death selling at 30-50% loss. I doubt you will be at the right place and right time to profit from their demise.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by dead duck buyers