Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192429343944 ... LastLast

Thread: Dakota Residences (D14, 99 year Leasehold, Ho Bee & NTUC Choice Homes)

Silly dakota agent Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Khoo
    I am glad you are so amiable
    Of cos, please read again, you miss the meaning.

Silly dakota agent Guest

Well, having said that, Geylang is also not the only place with prostitution, Balestier also got and even heartlands, so not difficult to move.... maybe, can move in 2009.
    Didn't I say so?

Agent Khoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Silly dakota agent
    Of cos, please read again, you miss the meaning.
    Anyway, we can co-broke in future. I got many bangla and china mei mei wanting to stay at dakota. Not too sure if they mind about the lack of facilities in dakota residences and facing the big geylang longkang... but still, it is a stone's throw away from their working place mah.

Agent Khoo Guest

Anyway, we can co-broke in future. I got many bangla and china mei mei wanting to stay at dakota. Not too sure if they mind about the lack of facilities in dakota residences and facing the big geylang longkang... but still, it is a stone's throw away from their working place mah.
    Of cos, they lots of merits too... I think can sell very well, those negatives I just said are really minor ones.

Agent Khoo Guest

Well, having said that, Geylang is also not the only place with prostitution, Balestier also got and even heartlands, so not difficult to move.... maybe, can move in 2009.
    Smart folks will avoid both the geylang and balestier areas. Both red light districts, only varying in intensity.

Silly dakota agent Guest

Of cos, they lots of merits too... I think can sell very well, those negatives I just said are really minor ones.
    Agreed..... reasonable pricing too. Can co-broke.

Agent Khoo Guest

Agreed..... reasonable pricing too. Can co-broke.
    Sorry hor... my banglas and china mei mei tenants only want to rent the place. They cannot afford to pay such a high price for the apts. Let the owners since they are so rich purchase the units first. Co-broke rental only.

Silly dakota agent Guest

Sorry hor... my banglas and china mei mei tenants only want to rent the place. They cannot afford to pay such a high price for the apts. Let the owners since they are so rich purchase the units first. Co-broke rental only.
    OK, another time, I have many rich rich clients who buy. I mix with the rich, so never mind.... sorry, I thought you have the rich clients.

Agent Khoo Guest

OK, another time, I have many rich rich clients who buy. I mix with the rich, so never mind.... sorry, I thought you have the rich clients.
    Yes, I do have several of them. But my rich clients all scold me upside down when I say I want to bring them to view Dakota Residences. They say please don't show any developments sited in sleazy areas or near hdb flats, especially 99 leasehold ones with such a small land size such that the project cannot even accomodate a tennis court.

Agent Khoo Guest

Yes, I do have several of them. But my rich clients all scold me upside down when I say I want to bring them to view Dakota Residences. They say please don't show any developments sited in sleazy areas or near hdb flats, especially 99 leasehold ones with such a small land size such that the project cannot even accomodate a tennis court.
    But having seen the project they changed their mind and they love the proximity to city, the upcoming masterplan changes, the MRT and so do not mind it is leasehold and without tennis court. Afterall, they rich, so do not mind....

Silly dakota agent Guest

But having seen the project they changed their mind and they love the proximity to city, the upcoming masterplan changes, the MRT and so do not mind it is leasehold and without tennis court. Afterall, they rich, so do not mind....
    OK, like that can co-broke. Our clients love the project it seems.

Silly dakota agent Guest

OK, like that can co-broke. Our clients love the project it seems.
    Agent Khoo, leave me your handphone number.

Agent Khoo Guest

Nope... not for my clients. Rich clients buy value and premium housing in choice location, not hdb like structures with a D14 address.

My clients all drive large cars, so having an MRT nearby is the last thing on their minds. Dakota Residences is for the HDB upgraders and those with no car. Masterplan 2008 benefits those in the Paya Lebar region and Kallang area for watersports. Even the geylang lorongs are nearer the sports stadium than dakota.

Agent Khoo Guest

Agent Khoo, leave me your handphone number.
    There are 2 agent khoos here, one no doubt very hard trying to generate some sales for dakota in the showroom, and the other is me, who will be your co-broke agent when I bring my bangla and multiple nationality mei mei to rent the units.

Face facts... only 10 dakota units sold last weekend. Every other new project did better than that.

Agent Khoo Guest

There are 2 agent khoos here, one no doubt very hard trying to generate some sales for dakota in the showroom, and the other is me, who will be your co-broke agent when I bring my bangla and multiple nationality mei mei to rent the units.

Face facts... only 10 dakota units sold last weekend. Every other new project did better than that.
    My colleague just told me that in total about 160+ units sold, which is 80% of released units. Sorry, got my info wrong. I also thought that its is ready for rental, silly me, it is still under construction.

yourteacher Guest

There are 348 units in total, in relative term, it is far fewer than clover by the park and the one at pasir ris, it is navie to compare the absolute number. Please go back to school, kid

Silly dakota agent Guest

My colleague just told me that in total about 160+ units sold, which is 80% of released units. Sorry, got my info wrong. I also thought that its is ready for rental, silly me, it is still under construction.
    Agent Khoo, you shame us, do your homework

Agent Khoo Guest

Of course it is under construction... but agents must be far sighted enough. When it is ready by 2011, I will still be there with my bangla and mei mei tenants to rent the units. Major plus for them mah... near their workplace.

Agent Khoo Guest

Agent Khoo, you shame us, do your homework
    I did my homework! That is why I advocate only suitable for rentals by bangla and foreign mei mei only.

Silly dakota agent Guest

Talking

I did my homework! That is why I advocate only suitable for rentals by bangla and foreign mei mei only.
    No you didn't. The condo still in construction hor.

AgentKhoo Guest

No you didn't. The condo still in construction hor.
    You got me, newbie lah, talking nonsense! Goodnite.

AgentKhoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AgentKhoo
    You got me, newbie lah, talking nonsense! Goodnite.
    Leaving so early? Aiya... you newbie wor... then you must brush up on your CEHA.

As for me... I can continue to engage and educate your silly dakota agent all night

AgentKhoo Guest

Leaving so early? Aiya... you newbie wor... then you must brush up on your CEHA.

As for me... I can continue to engage and educate your silly dakota agent all night
    I apologise to all of you for my nonsense - Agent Khoo.

AgentKhoo Guest

Of course it is under construction... but agents must be far sighted enough. When it is ready by 2011, I will still be there with my bangla and mei mei tenants to rent the units. Major plus for them mah... near their workplace.
    See? Good plus for banglas and mei mei

Empty showflat Guest

First week sold 80 units. Now only 10 units? That is very bad... Price could be dropping soon - like Waterfront waves.... Soon, the showflat will be empty. History has repeated itself.

Personally I don't like the red light areas because I'm looking to buy a place for stay, not investment.

Silly dakota agent Guest

Apology accepted.

AgentKhoo Guest

It's okay, I am sure the rest of the buyers and I forgive you. Must give chance to newbie. Go ahead, newbie... go study your CEHA. I will hold the fort here

AgentKhoo Guest

Talking

It's okay, I am sure the rest of the buyers and I forgive you. Must give chance to newbie. Go ahead, newbie... go study your CEHA. I will hold the fort here
    What is happening? I am crazy, replying myself. Please forgive me.

AgentKhoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Empty showflat
    First week sold 80 units. Now only 10 units? That is very bad... Price could be dropping soon - like Waterfront waves.... Soon, the showflat will be empty. History has repeated itself.

Personally I don't like the red light areas because I'm looking to buy a place for stay, not investment.
    Precisely! Common sense tells us that something is very wrong already. Wrong pricing strategy. Goodness... this is just a 99 leasehold flat with some facilities (not full even) and facing the Geylang river. $1000psf? A big no no.

AgentKhoo Guest

Talking

What is happening? I am crazy, replying myself. Please forgive me.
    I regret buying St Michael Road. I do. I should have bought Dakota Residences. I was so stupid.