Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13182328333839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1456

Thread: Dakota Residences (D14, 99 year Leasehold, Ho Bee & NTUC Choice Homes)

Fengshui simply means Wind and Water...got these 2 element huat liao! lol

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Fengshui simply means Wind and Water...got these 2 element huat liao! lol
    hahahha

like that all the masters no business leow ..

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    but u already entered your unit once right? the crux is to get lawyer/banker to expedite but since its 1 week away, doubt u can do much. juz gotta be patient for 1 more week.
    haha...just now kenna f@?ked by the client representative for pulling a fast one on her... LAN lan have to endure her harsh tone.. now must kwai kwai sit at home n wait loh...

iii say mbr no need to wait.. how come Hobee need? ...keke... must apologise to her next week if i see her...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    friend

my understanding of fengshui is ..the exterior is more important ..

if the unit (project) is located on a bad fengshui location .. no matter what you do inside the unit also no use ...
    waLau... like that next time must engage fengshui master before buying house?

too late for regrets now just enjoy the house loh

u never tell her customer is always rite? but u pull a fast one on phone or went down to the site?

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    haha...just now kenna f@?ked by the client representative for pulling a fast one on her... LAN lan have to endure her harsh tone.. now must kwai kwai sit at home n wait loh...

iii say mbr no need to wait.. how come Hobee need? ...keke... must apologise to her next week if i see her...

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    waLau... like that next time must engage fengshui master before buying house?

too late for regrets now just enjoy the house loh

think ur inbox is full ...

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Yes exterior is most important, but interior also important. Although you can knock down some walls, but some walls cannot be hacked. Also shape of different areas cannot be changed, and some places like toilets and kitchen locations also difficult to change.

friend

my understanding of fengshui is ..the exterior is more important ..

if the unit (project) is located on a bad fengshui location .. no matter what you do inside the unit also no use ...

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Yes exterior is most important, but interior also important. Although you can knock down some walls, but some walls cannot be hacked. Also shape of different areas cannot be changed, and some places like toilets and kitchen locations also difficult to change.
    although i dun believe in FS, but just wana know more.

so does it mean squarish layout without odd angles r generally good FS? i noe got facing blah blah...aso depends on individual eight characters rite...

so, DR,WB location good FS anot..i heard not bad from agts....but they r AGTS!

so does it mean squarish layout without odd angles r generally good FS? i noe got facing blah blah...aso depends on individual eight characters rite...

this is the recommended sequence :
    1. know your own Kua number
    it will determine your good and bad facing .. also determine if you are a west or east group person.

2. after knowing your group, then when u go viewing ..you can determine which BLK is good for you ..

3. then you walk around the surrounding .. look for land features .. like Hills, Mt, water, etc ..

4. after all these are satisfied ..then you pick the unit within the BLK..where the main door is at your good facing ..

there are more detailed steps ..

you can do the initial screening yourself .. after selecting a few good units ..then you consult your master ...

u never tell her customer is always rite? but u pull a fast one on phone or went down to the site?
    Eh.. I am guilty of pulling a fast one.. how can insist customer is always rite?

Anyway, over the phone.. I not so garang to cheong down and demand to take keys and overturned their table ...

regular layout (read - rectangular or squarish) without odd angles are considered good. But just basing on this is too simplistic.
    In summary, Fengshui divided into exterior and interior factors. If exterior is bad, forget about the interior & your kua etc because all useless.
    Only when exterior is good then you consider interior. The exterior surroundings, location, facings, floor levels are considered exterior factors.
    Interior factors will consider interior layout (location of kitchen, bedroom, toilets, and their doors facings, windows, etc) and also placings (that of beds, living room sofas, dining tables, TV, "chai wei" etc). Interior can be improved or made good with good interior design that fulfills good fengshui.
    Also, when need to choose 2 properties where 1 exterior is best and 1 which fits your kua facing, choose exterior factor best (forget the kua - cure that with interior design)!

DR & WB fengshui I don't know as never been there before.

just went supper at the old airport hawker centre and kapoh a bit divert there to see tis DR.. The entrance and view looks very nice indeed !
    Very quiet at mkt too... Imagine a romantic stroll along the river...
    Hmmmm.. tat my retirement lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by smallant
    just went supper at the old airport hawker centre and kapoh a bit divert there to see tis DR.. The entrance and view looks very nice indeed !

aiya

u make me drool

talking about old airport rd hawker centre ... i miss the wanton mee there so much ..

not the one with the electronic numbering ..
    but the Ah Wah ... damn good

i want the kway chap!!! but heard these days they tao already, 12 o'clock sharp then start selling. in the meantime, they simply let queue build up to a mile long (exaggerated).

aiya

u make me drool

talking about old airport rd hawker centre ... i miss the wanton mee there so much ..

not the one with the electronic numbering ..
    but the Ah Wah ... damn good

i want the kway chap!!! but heard these days they tao already, 12 o'clock sharp then start selling. in the meantime, they simply let queue build up to a mile long (exaggerated).
    to create the crowded effect

remember i always say , to most singaporeans :

crowded means good..

expensive means good

Talk about river - it can cause the property's fengshui to be much better or much worse (depending on their flows, facing etc). If large un-covered canal, usually is bad bad bad.

Quote Originally Posted by smallant

but it was already crowded and more expensive than other kway chap even before they introduced this 12 o'clock sharp thinghy.

to create the crowded effect

remember i always say , to most singaporeans :

crowded means good..

expensive means good

but it was already crowded and more expensive than other kway chap even before they introduced this 12 o'clock sharp thinghy.

more crowded + more expensive = lagi gooder = better

So same logic should apply to property purchase right? Higher price => the property is much better (vs others)!

more crowded + more expensive = lagi gooder = better

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    So same logic should apply to property purchase right? Higher price => the property is much better (vs others)!
    its a mentality

if you are very hungry ... and rich ... would you want to queue up and wait ?

or would u go to the next best ..and no need to queue so long ?

precisely hawkers + developers know this sporeans mentality ..hence the play it on us ...

and we fall for it ...

at the end of the day ..
    i still get my second best kway chup , no need to waste time queuing ..
    i am happy n satisfied..sooner

than those who queued up and waited longer and paid more .. ?

I eat the bee hoon crab .. the stall near the wantan wee... fresh and tasty leh... meat tender and juicy.... Hmmmmm.. So Shiok !

On the river thingie.. Fengshui.. complex.. also depends on flow and chi.. quality of the water etc.. after all 5000 yrs of chinese I also dun quite fully understand... Sigh ...

its a mentality

at the end of the day ..

Me too. I always avoid the long queues and get something else.
    It's not as if the food is so heavenly that you eat already will fly..

no food is that good until it justifies queuing for more than 20 mins
    but property is diff, queue overnight also can!

If I am very hungry I won't queue, but if I am not hungry but eager to taste nice food than I will queue. Speaking of real-life experience, ever queued >20 mins for some food in a restaurant and it is truly much better than the others next door without long queue (the others can just walk-in and still have place to sit).

its a mentality

if you are very hungry ... and rich ... would you want to queue up and wait ?

or would u go to the next best ..and no need to queue so long ?

precisely hawkers + developers know this sporeans mentality ..hence the play it on us ...

and we fall for it ...

at the end of the day ..

I pass by Sat morn to have breakfast around the area leh... The Gaylang river is working her magic.. No flooding leh despite very near to the river bank...

I don't waste my calories on yucky food. I am one of those who can travel all the way to a far away place and Q 20mins to have a bowl of bak chor mee.

Lor Mee at old airport hawker not bad too! aso long queue...wanton mee aso not bad...nvr like kway chap...health conscious

bedok blk 8x also very gd for supper!

What is the likely expected rental at DR? $4.50-$5psf?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    What is the likely expected rental at DR? $4.50-$5psf?
    nowadays rental dun really based on psf oredi..if build smaller 2bedder and efficient layout....aso can fetch similar rental

i heard 2bedder at DR asking 3.5 to 4k...SB/CL definitely higher which i heard rented out at 4 to 4.5k for 2bedder rite? mine1+study rented 3.8k p/f

nowadays rental dun really based on psf oredi..if build smaller 2bedder and efficient layout....aso can fetch similar rental

i heard 2bedder at DR asking 3.5 to 4k...SB/CL definitely higher which i heard rented out at 4 to 4.5k for 2bedder rite? mine1+study rented 3.8k p/f
    SB 2bedrm should be 4.5 - 5k for those high floor units let out a month ago. Heard even MBR is dropping their rental now.