Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 611162126272829303132333435364146 ... LastLast

Thread: Dakota Residences (D14, 99 year Leasehold, Ho Bee & NTUC Choice Homes)

dakota chicken hunters Guest

dakota is for chicken hunters who like the nightlife in geylang. they are sick of travelling from the heartlands to bonk a chicken in geylang so they buy a condo there so as to have a bonking base station....

Quote Originally Posted by dakota sucks
    Dakota condo is for pimps, old men and horny bastxrds like you fools. So many China mei mei prostitutes staying next door at the old run down hdb flats. Can get them to do house calls.

recession coming Guest

Recession is coming!

dakota chicken hunters Guest

to dakota residents, bonking never stops, recession or no recession.

Quote Originally Posted by recession coming
    Recession is coming!

dakota fools Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dakota chicken hunters
    dakota is for chicken hunters who like the nightlife in geylang. they are sick of travelling from the heartlands to bonk a chicken in geylang so they buy a condo there so as to have a bonking base station....
    Hahahahahahahah!!!!!! 100% true!!!!!!!

get out quickly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by recession coming
    Recession is coming!
    Prepare to go bankrupt!

bonking never stops Guest

Talking

bankrupt or not, bonking never stops....

Quote Originally Posted by get out quickly
    Prepare to go bankrupt!

China mei mei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bonking never stops
    bankrupt or not, bonking never stops....
    excuse me.... we don't service bankrupts

chicken hunter Guest

bankrupt or nt, wait till u see those blue notes flashng in front of u, ur legs will just open automatically
    Quote Originally Posted by China mei mei
    excuse me.... we don't service bankrupts

Geylang OKT Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chicken hunter
    bankrupt or nt, wait till u see those blue notes flashng in front of u, ur legs will just open automatically
    Ok. Number 8 and 11 newly come, very good service. Give a try. $50 only.

passer-by Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tallest in st michael
    BH is the tallest in St Michael and has a nicest architecture in St Michael, so in that sense, it is Iconic in St Michael....
    tallest still doesn't make BH iconic la!!

Gay Power Guest

Quote Originally Posted by passer-by
    tallest still doesn't make BH iconic la!!
    I will ask my friends to come support BH. Sure to be iconic. BH will be what Tanjong Pagar is like to us!

Singapore Gay Association Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Power
    I will ask my friends to come support BH. Sure to be iconic. BH will be what Tanjong Pagar is like to us!
    Chairman of SGA says he will activate the whole duck farm from changi,Tanjong Pagar,Desker,Orchard tower etc to support your iconic BH movement..

That's the Gay Power..

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Ok. Number 8 and 11 newly come, very good service. Give a try. $50 only.
    Hey Gland OKT,

Stop promoting n market your china mei mei..if you are willing 2 market BH,i will appoint u as marketing n sales manager of SGA rather than calling yourself OKT with No Class..We need talents like you to market our ducks n with the upcoming F1,i tell you hor when those angmo can to sg,they sure like something freshy & juicy..confirm will choose our ducks rather than your china mei..

Give it a thought man..interested can always email me [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by tallest in st michael
    BH is the tallest in St Michael and has a nicest architecture in St Michael, so in that sense, it is Iconic in St Michael....
    Precisley..that's why Chairman of SGA choose over BH..bcoz our ducks like tall,long,nice n iconic..with ur sense,woo~slurp~

Geylang OKT Guest

Sure, GA, we can cooperate on certain areas. But my england not good, I no eat potato... so market china mei mei is still my forte. But we are friends, I give you discount if you cum to my area, ok?

Together, we can market BH better than their lousy koyok selling agents.

Quote Originally Posted by Singapore Gay Association
    Hey Gland OKT,

Stop promoting n market your china mei mei..if you are willing 2 market BH,i will appoint u as marketing n sales manager of SGA rather than calling yourself OKT with No Class..We need talents like you to market our ducks n with the upcoming F1,i tell you hor when those angmo can to sg,they sure like something freshy & juicy..confirm will choose our ducks rather than your china mei..

Give it a thought man..interested can always email me [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Sure, GA, we can cooperate on certain areas. But my england not good, I no eat potato... so market china mei mei is still my forte. But we are friends, I give you discount if you cum to my area, ok?

Together, we can market BH better than their lousy koyok selling agents.
    Gland OKT ,

Of Coz we're betta than their lousy koyok agents..since both of us share the same plans n thoughts 2gather,i Believe we can make BH residents a even more happy place to stay..

Don't worry,ur england no good nvr mind..our selling point is to combine the chickens n duck 2gather..

To sodomised faggot Guest

Thumbs down

u r that same old sodomised faggot calling everywhere red light and posting under Singapore Gay Association. U must have been bonked by ur father so much that u have lost meaning being a man. Poor little faggot. If u r tired of having ur dick, u might want to consider snipping it off. U probably wont need anaesthesia as it is too small 4 u to sense any pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Singapore Gay Association
    Gland OKT ,

Of Coz we're betta than their lousy koyok agents..since both of us share the same plans n thoughts 2gather,i Believe we can make BH residents a even more happy place to stay..

Don't worry,ur england no good nvr mind..our selling point is to combine the chickens n duck 2gather..

Godfather Guest

Wah lau eh.... got so low class people around....

Quote Originally Posted by To sodomised faggot
    u r that same old sodomised faggot calling everywhere red light and posting under Singapore Gay Association. U must have been bonked by ur father so much that u have lost meaning being a man. Poor little faggot. If u r tired of having ur dick, u might want to consider snipping it off. U probably wont need anaesthesia as it is too small 4 u to sense any pain.

class? Guest

so u n ur geylang okt, china mei mei and SGA very high class izzit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather
    Wah lau eh.... got so low class people around....

Smelly OKT Guest

You want to ask your womenfolk to join us? Got recruitment going on now. Don't worry if cannot meet our standard... we will onward pass to our counterparts in Desker. Nobody goes to waste

Quote Originally Posted by class?
    so u n ur geylang okt, china mei mei and SGA very high class izzit?

Unregistered900 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Happy
    Today the ST advertisement for Dakota says that the project is suitable for the whole family.

Really meh? I thot suitable only for china mei mei and lusty old ah peks.

99yr at $1000psf, no tennis court and facin big geylang longkang. Not a good deal at all. Even the freehold Geylang and Balestier condos are better than this koyak dakota.
    Agree.Will til Fire Sale come then buy Dakota or Comso at 400+psf. People just don't learn their lesson when dakota price at abt 400psf during 2004. Those committed at 1000psf for 99yr project, good luck with bank loans....

Just 2 streets away, GL freehold like atrium selling 500psf looks much better deal....

Unregistered1269 Guest

Not really. Very small, will be dark and cluttered. Go check out the design and layout of the project. Just 1 circular block all round. And outside, Lor 28 got china mei mei all standing around.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered900
    Agree.Will til Fire Sale come then buy Dakota or Comso at 400+psf. People just don't learn their lesson when dakota price at abt 400psf during 2004. Those committed at 1000psf for 99yr project, good luck with bank loans....

Just 2 streets away, GL freehold like atrium selling 500psf looks much better deal....

Wahoo Guest

Depends on what you want. Geylang condos give excellent ROI

Unregistered126 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1269
    Not really. Very small, will be dark and cluttered. Go check out the design and layout of the project. Just 1 circular block all round. And outside, Lor 28 got china mei mei all standing around.
    Just install one camera at the security guard, see who dare to drive pass for china mei mei...or call guard to inform police if they still hanging around....

We are looking forward to more constructive postings in DC thread, pls stop all these nonsense about china mei mei and talking down on the development, its a total waste of time and we are sick of it.

AgentKhoo Guest

You from which property agency?

Quote Originally Posted by tansp
    We are looking forward to more constructive postings in DC thread, pls stop all these nonsense about china mei mei and talking down on the development, its a total waste of time and we are sick of it.

We? Guest

Smile

Do you represent the collective voice of all forum users?

Passerby1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by We?
    Do you represent the collective voice of all forum users?
    Must be a lousy agent trying to earn little little money from Dakota.

Tiong Kok Por Guest

Thumbs down cheapo agent

Quote Originally Posted by Passerby1
    Must be a lousy agent trying to earn little little money from Dakota.
    Indeed a lousy cheapo agent..bonk infront,still want to fire behind..still ask for discount..cheapo..

Tiong Kok Por Guest

Since you say waste of time,why still bother to post it here?might as well advertise on newspaper n say you are happy to see more china mei mei n Gay all over DC?@!@