Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 611162122232425262728293031364146 ... LastLast

Thread: Dakota Residences (D14, 99 year Leasehold, Ho Bee & NTUC Choice Homes)

China mei mei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AgentKhoo
    you can't afford one...... clover only for saints.... cos only holy ground
    I am very holey. In fact, dakota agents from the showroom come to me for the reason.

China mei mei Guest

Sorry... I am an idiot. Cannot go clover... I forget.

Can only go hell and sleep.

China mei mei Guest

Hello sister... ask you no friend dakota agents and buyers you no listen. They very cheapskate hdb upgraders only.

Geylang OKT Guest

Ok China mei mei girls.... enough fooling around at the showroom. Come back to work!

中古女人 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Ok China mei mei girls.... enough fooling around at the showroom. Come back to work!
    来吧,亲爱的嫖客,来吧!我们现在给你七折的优待.来啊!来啊!

China mei mei Guest

Last night business very good! Thank you Dakota supporters!

China mei mei Guest

Somebody posted this.... but I think dakota sales is much much better....because of me and my other china mei meis

"Spoke to my agent whom I bought Livia unit from (stack 34). He indicated that as of today (new units launched last weekend), 320 units of Livia had been launched, with 285 units taken up. That's an impressive 89%, more than Clover 70% (as advertised on Sat/Sun papers - but not sure of today's status).

It appears that prices have not been increased this weekend - this may indicate that CDL is cautious not to turn off buyers like Clover."

AgentKhoo Guest

Yupz... the dakota agents admit defeat. But it is to be expected... so one cannot expect geylang properties to do well

Dakota Mahkota Guest

Wink Please be more civlise

Dear THREADers,

Please respect this thread and avoid using expletives and vulgar icons. Whether you buy Dakota or Calcutta, Livia or Lydia also no difference. They are all private condo that are next to HDB. Facing longkang or China Mei Mei den or hideout, who cares as long as you like the place.

SO please grow up and transform this thread into more meaningful forum for exchanges of views and comments and build the camaraderie which you can develop when becoming neighbours in 3 - 4 years time.

Agent 007 Guest

Wink

Bloody shit, who is this Agent Khoo ahhh

Always causing trouble only ...lets track his IP address and find out where he/she lives.

AgentKhoo Guest

My oh my.... lousy agents marketing lousy development... crying again. Come on... work harder at the showroom instead of complaining. No tennis court. Red light area! China mei mei

AgentKhoo Guest

Totally ridiculous comment and projects are different as day versus night. Decent neighbourhood versus red light area... only cheeky ah peks would like red light area.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota Mahkota
    Dear THREADers,

Please respect this thread and avoid using expletives and vulgar icons. Whether you buy Dakota or Calcutta, Livia or Lydia also no difference. They are all private condo that are next to HDB. Facing longkang or China Mei Mei den or hideout, who cares as long as you like the place.

SO please grow up and transform this thread into more meaningful forum for exchanges of views and comments and build the camaraderie which you can develop when becoming neighbours in 3 - 4 years time.

Hell Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota Mahkota
    Dear THREADers,

Simply ignore the nonsensical remarks and move on with your own discussions on the property. Not worth dwelling on them.

AgentKhoo Guest

Truth be told, we were discussing the pros and cons of Dakota before some agents hijacked the thread and made fun of our comments like no tennis court and near the red light vicinity. The facts are there for all to see and check out.

Agree Guest

Cool

i think this project has passed the "marketing" phase...so agents out there, go away. This thread should now just be a discussion by the owners - good / bad, they have bought it.

Unregistered432 Guest

Fair enough. And if this becomes a ghost thread... then we know how popular Dakota is, compared to Clover

Agree Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered432
    Fair enough. And if this becomes a ghost thread... then we know how popular Dakota is, compared to Clover
    Doesn't matter right? It is not a competition between projects on which is more popular...

Afterall, it is public knowledge how many / little units have been sold. The bigger the project, the higher the probability of finding fellow owners...

Unregistered432 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Agree
    Doesn't matter right? It is not a competition between projects on which is more popular...

Afterall, it is public knowledge how many / little units have been sold. The bigger the project, the higher the probability of finding fellow owners...
    I am talking about the take up rate. If very few buyers, of course this thread will be very silent, except for the desperate dakota agents selling their snake oil

This development has its potential but if one buys to stay, why bother about the price? If you are buying for investment then you have to consider all factors.

Interested buyer Guest

I came to the Dakota showroom this afternoon. The place is deathly quiet. Agents number more than visitors. Some of these agents even left early. About 3pm+ and they said goodbye to their colleagues.

Cons: I don't like the expensive price for a 99 condo, hate the geylang stagnant river and the fact that the project does not have a tennis court.

Pros: The plus is that it is near the city and has a vibrant nightlife just across the street, and also a famous and excellent hawker centre food. And in future an MRT at the doorstep.

Unregistered888 Guest

Default dakota lacks lustre in cmparison to beacon heights

to put it first i am nt an agent coz they stink. As a distant observer of properties in sing, would recommend beacn heights wth all gd units almost sold out. It is nearer to town than dakota, has full cndo fac (tennis ct, 50m pool etc), panoramic view of city (360 degree view of sing frm observatn deck) and is the tallest cndo in boon keng area, 999 yrs leasehd, excellent fengshui wth kallang river running beside it, less than 0.8km to boon keng mrt and 5min drive to town. All ths fr less than 1k psf so hurry b4 sold out! I am just dispensing my view of BH.

Unregistered0001 Guest

well, too bad then that the property mkt is on the decline...i think buyers will wanna wait and see...maybe wait for better deals...getting 900+ psf for BH now is quite crazy...

from the buyer's perspective, should wait...only agents will wanna push people to buy now...cos of desperation...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered888
    to put it first i am nt an agent coz they stink. As a distant observer of properties in sing, would recommend beacn heights wth all gd units almost sold out. It is nearer to town than dakota, has full cndo fac (tennis ct, 50m pool etc), panoramic view of city (360 degree view of sing frm observatn deck) and is the tallest cndo in boon keng area, 999 yrs leasehd, excellent fengshui wth kallang river running beside it, less than 0.8km to boon keng mrt and 5min drive to town. All ths fr less than 1k psf so hurry b4 sold out! I am just dispensing my view of BH.

NOMU TOUFU Guest

Default wait long long

wait long long for property prices to drop for u. Most buyers of gd units have financial ability to wait out or hold till they die. I own 2 properties 1 pte n 1 public and have no need to sell anytime soon or even ever. Even if i can't rent out my pte property n have to finance mrtgage myself, it wouldnt hurt much as i cn always enjoy my pte pty as a holiday hme. Do u thk sellers always have to throw out units at low prices to cheapo buyers like u? Owners like me buy a 2nd property becoz we have the means to buy an alternative hme n despise buyers like u n would nt succumb to any mkt pressure to sell to buyers like u.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered0001
    well, too bad then that the property mkt is on the decline...i think buyers will wanna wait and see...maybe wait for better deals...getting 900+ psf for BH now is quite crazy...

from the buyer's perspective, should wait...only agents will wanna push people to buy now...cos of desperation...

market watcher Guest

Default no way prices will crash

in land scarce singapore dont expect property prices to crash by 20% to 40%. I agree that no seller would be forced to throw out their units at ridiculously low prices to vultures out there. The mkt is cyclical but a rebound is inevitable wth mre businesses establishng bases here to tap into booming Asian emerging economies. Not forgeting 2 IRs cmg up, Youth Olympics, increasing expat population, pressure by govt to maintain a healthy growing population to sustain growth etc etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered0001

Seeing is believing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by market watcher
    in land scarce singapore dont expect property prices to crash by 20% to 40%. I agree that no seller would be forced to throw out their units at ridiculously low prices to vultures out there. The mkt is cyclical but a rebound is inevitable wth mre businesses establishng bases here to tap into booming Asian emerging economies. Not forgeting 2 IRs cmg up, Youth Olympics, increasing expat population, pressure by govt to maintain a healthy growing population to sustain growth etc etc.
    Yes and of course don' t forget the evident global recession, already a fact in countries as Ireland, tightening credit worldwide, rising inflation, thats an excellent environment for a Bullish Real estate market... given the increased supply of private real estate the past years there is no other way than up for the real estate market....I guess the last thing that abandon man is hope....

Quote Originally Posted by market watcher
    Sounds like a great idea; keeping a leveraged investment with a negative yield for couple of years without any capital gain. Do you buy stocks with negative dividend yield too... some people are really weird....I guess some property owners going to learn the hard way the true meaning of liquidity risk...

Quote Originally Posted by NOMU TOUFU
    wait long long for property prices to drop for u. Most buyers of gd units have financial ability to wait out or hold till they die. I own 2 properties 1 pte n 1 public and have no need to sell anytime soon or even ever. Even if i can't rent out my pte property n have to finance mrtgage myself, it wouldnt hurt much as i cn always enjoy my pte pty as a holiday hme. Do u thk sellers always have to throw out units at low prices to cheapo buyers like u? Owners like me buy a 2nd property becoz we have the means to buy an alternative hme n despise buyers like u n would nt succumb to any mkt pressure to sell to buyers like u.
    Sounds like a great idea; keeping a leveraged investment with a negative yield for couple of years without any capital gain. Do you buy stocks with negative dividend yield too... some people are really weird....I guess some property owners going to learn the hard way the true meaning of liquidity risk...

000 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Seeing is believing
    if people are rich, it really doesn't matter.

1111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 000
    True, what matters most is the holding power in any financial crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by 000
    even an ultra rich person cannot stand losing $$. it's biological. anyway why lose the $$ when you can dispose of the property at a higher price than the original purchase price even though it has slipped 10-20 percent from the peak?