"Is Investing In Real Estate A Good Idea?"
When asked this question to our students, we get an overwhelming "YES!" everytime....
BUT, do you know what makes Real Estate investing a good idea?
Have your heard of the horror stories in the recent decade where people were Over-Leveraged (Taking more loans that one is capable of paying) in buying properties and found themselves stranded (Read: Foreclosures, Bankruptcy, Broken Homes & Families) due to economic shifts?
I don't mean to sound dramatic, but history has been made, and is meant for us to learn from.
Don’t get me wrong, Investing in Real Estate is still one of the BEST ways to grow your wealth!
But, if your idea of investing in real estate sounds anything like:
• buying property at market value,
• paying large deposits,
• taking a Mortgage Loan (debt),
• then "Hoping For The Best" (hoping for capital appreciation or getting rental returns which exceed loan repayment)

Then I would say this is a pretty bad idea. 😱😱
Why do I say this?
👉🏼 Let’s consider the RISKS in the above idea:
• Can you guarantee that Interest Rates on the mortgage loan do not increase, when this is very much dependent on the world economy?
• Can you guarantee that the property will increase in price in years to come, given the increasing property supply in the market? If it does not increase in price, how will you make money?
• Can you guarantee that the property will attract tenants who will pay rent equals to or more than the monthly rental repayment, given Singapore becoming a more expensive city for expatriates and foreign talents?
• In the event of an economic downturn, and your property price falls, do you have any buffer to absorb the fall and not suffer a loss? (P.S: This is how foreclosures happen in the major US Sub-prime mortgage crisis in 2007-2010.)
💥 These RISKS are real! 💥
Why do you think the government introduced a slew of property cooling measures in the past decade such as the – ABSD, TDSR, SSD, LTV Ratio, etc?
Unfortunately, some property advisers are still selling you the same risky, property investment plans, where you will bear the brunt of any risk exposures yourself!
Even they have no idea how to reduce your risk and are "Hoping For The Best’ for you….
👉🏼 Now, what if I told you, that you can invest in Real Estate with MUCH LESSER Risks?
Consider this… what if you can invest in real estate which:
You can FULLY OWN at only 10-15% of actual market value? Eg. Pay only $15,000 for for a $150,000 property
You pay for the property IN FULL, without taking up ANY mortgage loan and hence no interest rate risks!
You have 50-80% Equity Buffer to absorb any unexpected shifts in the economy!
You have the potential to make 30% and above ROI within 12 months, when you sell!
You have the potential to KEEP 100% of the net rental yield, since you don’t have any monthly mortgage to pay!

Read the above points again and let it sink in… in such a Real Estate investment plan, do realize that it will be VERY DIFFICULT for you to lose?
👉🏼 Now, where will you find such a Real Estate investment plan?
This is made possible with the little known strategy of investing in the USA, which I have been teaching my students in the past 4 years. This strategy focuses on SAFE, SECURE and SPEEDY investment only… and does not engage in speculation or ‘Hope For The Best’ strategies.
In 2018 alone, I have shared this strategy with more than 200 students in Singapore, Penang, KL and Sarawak, and helped a number of our student investors FULLY OWN more than 25 properties with market value of more than USD2.1million, paying only 10-15% of the market value.
I have done my research, and safe to say… No One Else teaches this stuff!
💥 Hot Free Live Seminars In Jan 2019 💥
Would you like to discover how You too, can grow your wealth through Real Estate Investing with our Proven Strategy?

We reveal these secrets and strategies in our Free Live Seminar on:
Dates:
• 5 Jan (Sat) – 1.30pm
• 5 Jan (Sat) – 4.00pm
• 6 Jan (Sun) – 1.30pm
• 9 Jan (Wed) – 7.30pm

Venue:
• Holiday Inn, Orchard City Centre,
11 Cavenagh Road

👉🏼 Simply click on the “Sign Up” button to register now.
P.S: Are you ready to grow your wealth in 2019 and beyond?
Do it with a proven strategy and in LESS RISK! After all, it is your hard-earned money. So why risk it?
P.P.S:. We have limited spots for each Free Seminar date, so do register now to secure your spot!
See you soon!
Rauf Said,
US Real Estate Investor & Coach
Noble Sky Institute