Thread: Advice on Canberra residences

Default Advice on Canberra residences

Dear all , could really use some advice especially from Canberra residences residents . Me and fiancé looking to buy a unit here that we saw recently and really liked. Parents live in Sembawang so we like The area. However concerned that it’s a China developer and also what’s the resident demographics like- mainly Singaporeans or Asian expats? Any advice Is greatly appreciated !!! Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Kalai View Post
    Dear all , could really use some advice especially from Canberra residences residents . Me and fiancé looking to buy a unit here that we saw recently and really liked. Parents live in Sembawang so we like The area. However concerned that it’s a China developer and also what’s the resident demographics like- mainly Singaporeans or Asian expats? Any advice Is greatly appreciated !!! Thank you so much

I seriously doubt there will be a huge base of expats in this region.

Maybe some Malaysians, but mostly will be catchment of locals from Woodlands, Yishun and Sembawang.

Chinese developers are not all the same. The nationality does not mean so much nowadays.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

stayed there before for 1 year abt 4-5 years ago when it first TOP...back then it was a really quiet place and was surrounded by forest...but then when i left surrounding plots of land were getting sold...not sure how the place look now...near to sembawang shopping centre and the famous white bee hoon place...the development itself...the pool and gym is nice...the interiors quality not so good...material and workmanship wise...some time back i read about news where the cabinets collapsed due to poor workmanship...if you intend to buy better reno everything...people staying there mostly locals...small number of foreigners...

Default Re: Advice on Canberra residences

Hi all, I'm considering resale unit at Canberra Residences. Would anyone has any views on this condo or stay there before? The psf is one of the cheapest around that area and I pretty like the low rise and swimming pool area. But I also have heard some negative review on the property maintenance. Thank you in advance

Default Re: Advice on Canberra residences

Quote Originally Posted by Kalai View Post

Did you finally settle for Canberra Residences? Would really like to know your experience of staying there