Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aquarius By the Park (D16, 99 year LH, Bedok Reservoir)

Quote Originally Posted by EnquiryX
    Does the unit face the FULL Reservoir view or partially block?
    Does the Reservoir view face the afternoon/evening sun?
    How much lower $ can they go?
    Hi

The photos can be viewed in http://92993342.myweb.sg or http://92993342.myweb.sg/85.

PH Lover Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregister
    don forget this is a PH. unfair to compare to a 2 or 3 BR in D15 such as Amber/ESTA/Butterworth/etc etc. With 1.2mil, there are CHOICES, of course smaller units.
    The PH has 3 bedders only, pretty small hall and not so fantastic views... 1 mil can consider.

Default 3+1 Aquarius By The Park for rent (1324sqft) High Floor (+65-92993342)

Quote Originally Posted by richardsng_era
    Beautiful Reservoir & Magnificent Pool View.
    Full Comprehensive Facilities.
    Away from Main Road.
    Bright & Windy.
    Big & Spacious.
    Red Sawastika/ Yuneng Primary/ Temasek Polytechnic.
    Mega Malls/ Business & Wafer Park/ Supermarket/ Eateries nearby.
    Free shuttle bus service to MRT.
    Professional/ Expats/ Family welcome!
    Fully furnished with new furnitures.
    Immediate move-in. View now! S$3.8K
    Dear Owners, feel free to give me a call for your property needs.

Last edited by richardsng_era; 02-08-08 at 16:37.

Default 3+1 Aquarius By The Park for sale (1324sqft) High Floor (+65-92993342)

Beautiful Reservoir & Pool View. See to believe!
    Bright & Windy.
    Big & Spacious.
    Well kept.
    Full Comprehensive Facilities.
    Red Sawastika/ Yuneng Primary/ Temasek Polytechnic.
    Mega Malls/ Business & Wafer Park/ Supermarket/ Eateries nearby.
    Free shuttle bus service to MRT.
    Bank Value: S$900K, View to Offer.

For more pictures, visit http://92993342.myweb.sg/93

Dear Owners, feel free to give me a call for your property needs.

aqr Guest

seems that the penthouse is sold at $578psf.

AQUARIUS BY THE PARK BEDOK RESERVOIR VIEW Condominium 1,220,000 2,110 578 Aug-08

East Hunter Guest

Wink bedok reservoir condo

Recently went to AQBP, really love it and find that the place meet my needs for a condo. it has a beautiful swimming pool which light up beautifully at night. Having dinner by the pool side with friends or family will be a relaxing, soothing, romantic and pleasant occasion with reasonable price food at the cafeteria.

It has a resort feel to it, seems like we were there on a resort trip, feel so good if i move in, i wouldn't mind staying at home the whole day to enjoy the lively surroundings and environment.

The condo is self contained with full fledge facilities and there is even a salon & mini mart. so dun even need to step out of the condo!

1 of the unit that my hubby and I visited is very cosy and comes with very good furnishing. I love the balcony, very windy... must said that the place is well maintained, the interiors are still in good conditions hence no renovation needed. Can move in as it is.

Personally, i do not prefer to stay too near to MRT station as the surroundings will definitely be noisy. Basically, the bus stop are just outside the condo for CLW and AQBP so would be very convenient as well. Moreover AQBP also provide shuttle bus service to bedok & tampines.

As for BW, i find the project rather small, not much walking space although the balcony looks quite spacious.

for CLW, i find the swmming pool too squarish, no balcony at although they have a full height window. Seems like living in a fish tank....

Please continue to share your comments on condos in the East.

East Hunter Guest

Wink bedok reservoir condo

Recently went to AQBP, really love it and find that the place meet my needs for a condo. it has a beautiful swimming pool which light up beautifully at night. Having dinner by the pool side with friends or family will be a relaxing, soothing, romantic and pleasant occasion with reasonable price food at the cafeteria.

It has a resort feel to it, seems like we were there on a resort trip, feel so good if i move in, i wouldn't mind staying at home the whole day to enjoy the lively surroundings and environment.

The condo is self contained with full fledge facilities and there is even a salon & mini mart. so dun even need to step out of the condo!

1 of the unit that my hubby and I visited is very cosy and comes with very good furnishing. I love the balcony, very windy... must said that the place is well maintained, the interiors are still in good conditions hence no renovation needed. Can move in as it is.

Personally, i do not prefer to stay too near to MRT station as the surroundings will definitely be noisy. Basically, the bus stop are just outside the condo for CLW and AQBP so would be very convenient as well. Moreover AQBP also provide shuttle bus service to bedok & tampines.

As for BW, i find the project rather small, not much walking space although the balcony looks quite spacious.

for CLW, i find the swmming pool too squarish, no balcony at although they have a full height window. Seems like living in a fish tank....

BedokReservoir Guest

Quote Originally Posted by East Hunter

Take a look at The Tropica.
    What you describe for Aquarius, you would have it in The Tropica. In additional to that, you do not have to bear with the noisy road sandwich btw the reservoir and the Aquarius.
    In The Tropica, you get fresh breeze from the reservoir constantly. This project is spacious and serene......

East Hunter Guest

Default bedok reservoir condo

Thanks for your sharing but i personally don't like Tropica as the condo itself doesn't really looking appealing to me. The pool cannot be compared to the 3 condos that i mentioned earlier

Anyway do appreciate your feedback...

Default AQUARIUS BY THE PARK photos

take a 720 degree virtual tour to see AQUARIUS surrounding from
    http://www.virtualhomes.sg/aquariusbythepark

Default Road Noise ok?

Saw one unit in AQ, very beautiful reservoir view. but the road noise is pretty loud. don't know will it get worse in night time. maybe have to close the window to sleep?

any expert here to advise? any health/feng shui issue for such unit? heavy traffic, loud road noise, and north facing, but very very beautiful view ...

This is what feng shui says (not from me):-

A big road with plenty of traffic, the strength and potency of the chi generated is more powerful than a small lane. Highway will generate more chi than a normal road.

Also the speed of traffic does matter. when the traffic moves very fast, the chi created along the road is like a bullet bringing negative harmful energy. When the flow of traffic moves slowly, its chi energy is a lot more benevolent and therefore much more positive in its effects. Thus secondary roads (like those within suburban neighbourhoods, gated communities or housing estates) usually bring better feng shui than primary roads, ring roads or highways.

When the direction of the road is favourable to your home, then the stronger the road is, the more good luck it brings. Likewise, when the direction of flow is unfavourable, its negative effect is also greater.

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    This is what feng shui says (not from me):-

A big road with plenty of traffic, the strength and potency of the chi generated is more powerful than a small lane. Highway will generate more chi than a normal road.

Also the speed of traffic does matter. when the traffic moves very fast, the chi created along the road is like a bullet bringing negative harmful energy. When the flow of traffic moves slowly, its chi energy is a lot more benevolent and therefore much more positive in its effects. Thus secondary roads (like those within suburban neighbourhoods, gated communities or housing estates) usually bring better feng shui than primary roads, ring roads or highways.

When the direction of the road is favourable to your home, then the stronger the road is, the more good luck it brings. Likewise, when the direction of flow is unfavourable, its negative effect is also greater.
    thanks! the traffic there is indeed fast and noisy... drop this unit from shopping list then. no matter how nice the view is, health is more important.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Saw one unit in AQ, very beautiful reservoir view. but the road noise is pretty loud. don't know will it get worse in night time. maybe have to close the window to sleep?

any expert here to advise? any health/feng shui issue for such unit? heavy traffic, loud road noise, and north facing, but very very beautiful view ...
    hi, may i know which floor is that

Default Maintainance fee

Can anyone advise the maintainance fee at both AQBP and The Tropica? Whats the range like? I have shortlisted these 2 condos and don't know which one to choose as we saw 2 units which are equally nice. I'm here to stay and not for investment. Any advise?

Quote Originally Posted by mawarwh
    Can anyone advise the maintainance fee at both AQBP and The Tropica? Whats the range like? I have shortlisted these 2 condos and don't know which one to choose as we saw 2 units which are equally nice. I'm here to stay and not for investment. Any advise?
    The Tropica.

This cond is the only one can enjoy the beautiful lake view, without any road traffic noise, as it's directly facing water. there is a side gate can go to bodek reservior directly. u will not worry about your kid to ride bike there as no need to across road at all.

And the best is, the entire project is designed according to feng shui, all the units are facing south and facing pool, very good feng shui.

Not like the rest of new/old projects along the reservior- it always give you view, free with road noise, and north facing...

only thing is the asking price in Tropica will be slightely higher than AQ or Clear Water, or whatever water.

So good luck for your house hunting!

Hi, monthly maintenance fee for 3 bedroom is $240.
    There is a side gate that link to park connector with direct access to the park without crossing the road too.

The Tropica.

This cond is the only one can enjoy the beautiful lake view, without any road traffic noise, as it's directly facing water. there is a side gate can go to bodek reservior directly. u will not worry about your kid to ride bike there as no need to across road at all.

And the best is, the entire project is designed according to feng shui, all the units are facing south and facing pool, very good feng shui.

Not like the rest of new/old projects along the reservior- it always give you view, free with road noise, and north facing...

only thing is the asking price in Tropica will be slightely higher than AQ or Clear Water, or whatever water.

So good luck for your house hunting!
    I agree. It is facing the lake without the noise from PIE/Bedok Reservoir Road. Problem is far from MRT and amenities. There is a new plot of land near Tropica .. not sure whether any developer has bought it yet. And within 1km of super-stressful St Hilda primary school

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Hi, monthly maintenance fee for 3 bedroom is $240.
    There is a side gate that link to park connector with direct access to the park without crossing the road too.
    Sorry...forgot to mention....this is for AQBP.

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    I agree. It is facing the lake without the noise from PIE/Bedok Reservoir Road. Problem is far from MRT and amenities. There is a new plot of land near Tropica .. not sure whether any developer has bought it yet. And within 1km of super-stressful St Hilda primary school
    It was put out for bidding last year, but government withdraw back the idea. maybe next cycle...
    St Hilda is good, but super super stressful, hehehee

You can view The Tropica thread also, to compare The Tropica and AQ
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=7475

It was put out for bidding last year, but government withdraw back the idea. maybe next cycle...
    St Hilda is good, but super super stressful, hehehee
    Here is the details of this land
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...hlight=tropica

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    I think Tropica has the best view of the reserviour but also direct hit from sunset. unless this is not a concern.

but am sure it will be within walking distance to the new MRT station in the plan..

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    I think Tropica has the best view of the reserviour but also direct hit from sunset. unless this is not a concern.

but am sure it will be within walking distance to the new MRT station in the plan..
    just curious.... based on what make you so sure that The Tropica is withing walking distance to new MRT station in the plan?

Are you working in LTA?

AQBP broken 1000psf liao, now u know why WFK is asking 1200psf for 2br??

2012-12-13 #XX-XX 893 1,011psf 2005-04-06 487 467,932 2,808 10
    Ride at your own risk !!!

asking for 2m, 2185sqft

artist impression ... macam Jap cartoon

Ride at your own risk !!!

I will 惧高怔 if stay in it

How do they launder the curtains!?!??!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

asking for 2m, 2185sqft

artist impression ... macam Jap cartoon

Speaking of jap cartoon, do you guys think this artist impression remind you of RWS hotels and Waterpark, SEA Aquarium??

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Speaking of jap cartoon, do you guys think this artist impression remind you of RWS hotels and Waterpark, SEA Aquarium??
    During the late 90s era Guocoland brochure all this pattern one.... Brings back memories man