Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Aquarius By the Park (D16, 99 year LH, Bedok Reservoir)

Smile Aquarius By the Park (D16, 99 year LH, Bedok Reservoir)

I just visited one unit at Aquarius by the Park this weekend, and I love it! Beautiful landscape, peaceful green park & partial reservoir view. Heard it has one of the biggest swimming pool in Singapore.

There is a new PIE exit just next to Clear Water, which make it very easy access to highway while the HDB blocks and Clear Water block all the noise pollution , resort living, good facilities. They even have little shops inside (market, salon, etc.).

What is the best price for this project? Your comment please.

-----
    This condominium at Bedok Reservoir is a high-density residential estate, which is just beside the Bedok reservoir, a great place for joggers and cyclists.
    It is a self-contained condominium complex with its own convenience shop and cafeteria, you would hardly need to step outside to get your necessities

FACILITIES AT AQUARIUS BY THE PARK
    • Swimming pool
    • Tennis
    • Squash (How come all the new projects no more Squash???)
    • Clubhouse
    • Function room
    • Reading/Study room - good for children!
    • Gym
    • Sauna
    • Game room
    • Mini-mart
    • BBQ
    • Playground
    • Fitness station
    • Jogging track
    • Covered car park
    • 24 hours security

East Buyer

are u an agent which trying to sell

Unregistered.

Quote Originally Posted by East Buyer
    are u an agent which trying to sell
    No, I'm a poor buyer who are hunting for a house at EAST and yet can't find a good one - cheap and good, i mean...

Unregistered123

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered.
    No, I'm a poor buyer who are hunting for a house at EAST and yet can't find a good one - cheap and good, i mean...
    Have you considerd The Tropica? The otherside of Bedok Reservoir, good feng shui, every unit at least have pool view, some even have pool + reservoir / quarry park view. the best, it's going to have a MRT station just near by the project!
    The only drawback is there is no balcony... but at least no HDB behaviour to sun the laundry in the balcony! :P

East yahoo

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered123
    Have you considerd The Tropica? The otherside of Bedok Reservoir, good feng shui, every unit at least have pool view, some even have pool + reservoir / quarry park view. the best, it's going to have a MRT station just near by the project!
    The only drawback is there is no balcony... but at least no HDB behaviour to sun the laundry in the balcony! :P

Tropica is very very hot and the rooms are small some units face the longkang. ABP has some rooms that are Triangle... I dont like the layout but it is reasonably priced also the facilities are good.

Unregistered123

Quote Originally Posted by East yahoo
    Tropica is very very hot and the rooms are small some units face the longkang. ABP has some rooms that are Triangle... I dont like the layout but it is reasonably priced also the facilities are good.
    It seems only Tropica and Gardens at Bishan are designed according to Feng Shui...

Interesting website

http://www.infoserv.com.sg/review/tropica/index.htm

aquarius

Sorry but aquarius is the crappiest of all crap in Bedok reservoir.

Blueboy

Default MRT in Bedok Reservoir

I keep on hearing about this BS of MRT in Bedok Reservoir.
    Where got.......... All these are untrue as far as i know. They are still on paper. All speculation....so to all Bedok Reservoir Viewers, WW, BW,CW, AQBP...stop dreaming.....Please show me proof and not some doctored picture or about some minister saying that they can take train to bedok from bedok reservoir. Got proof or not....

easter2

I'm also looking for an apt in the east area and have been to aquarius as well. Do u find the ceiling in aquarius slightly lower than hdb? the furnishings are a bit old and need replacement. Other than that, the condo facilities look ok to me. But still find the price high for a 99 yr lease 7 yr old project.

bedok

Quote Originally Posted by easter2
    I'm also looking for an apt in the east area and have been to aquarius as well. Do u find the ceiling in aquarius slightly lower than hdb? the furnishings are a bit old and need replacement. Other than that, the condo facilities look ok to me. But still find the price high for a 99 yr lease 7 yr old project.
    To be so bold to give a frank opinion of aquarius, this project is just too old.
    Even though there are comments that baywater is the most pricey of the bedok reservoir condos, but there is a reason to it. I have viewed all the condos within the bedok reservoir area. Baywater commands the highest yield, aquarius the lowest.

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast