Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Coastal View Residences

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    50

    Talking Coastal View Residences

    See the following site. By Eastern Holding. Same developer for Coastal View.

    http://www.epl.com.sg/property/rishaven.html
    Eastern Holdings secures first enbloc project for S$12.5 million

    Here is the extract on Coastal View
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    999 year leasehold site in Pasir Ris to be redeveloped into a 5-storey low rise apartment block

    Target consumers with desire for quality life at affordable prices
    Singapore, 2 August 2007 – Fresh from its Holland District acquisitions, Eastern Holdings Limited, (“Eastern” or the “Group”), an emerging boutique property developer with a growing portfolio of residential, commercial and industrial properties, looks east to Pasir Ris with its first enbloc acquisition, Loyang Terrace for S$12.5 million.

    Located along Jalan Loyang Besar, Loyang Terrace has a 999-year leasehold tenure with a land size of approximately 23,158 sq ft. At a purchase price of S$12.5 million, the property was acquired at a value of S$540 psf. Eastern intends to develop a 5-storey low rise apartment block with at least 25 apartments. The total permissible gross floor area is about 32,421 sq ft.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    50

    Cool Calling all who buy the development

    Hi to those who bought this development.

    Do you think you have secure the unit at a ggod buy?

    Or you think the price is way too high and the price will drop to 500 psf

    Any suggestion???

  3. #3
    easty
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayaw
    Hi to those who bought this development.

    Do you think you have secure the unit at a ggod buy?

    Or you think the price is way too high and the price will drop to 500 psf

    Any suggestion???
    U din buy it for self stay?

    I think we should look at the new project Livia in pasir ris which is launching soon and take it from there. Heard it is going to be launched from 650psf.not sure whether 650 applies to PH..If so, single storey could be around 700 to 800psf.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    50

    Default Livia Condo

    Heard that the condo is 99 year lease.

    If that is the case, JLB or coastal view of 737 (last transacted) is more worthwhile.

    I believe the going for small unit of 1,000 sqft will be around 700~750.

    Too expensive.

    Wait till end of the year.

    Try JLB resale or Blue water 2 and even resale Coastal View.

    Better view and less owner to share the facility.

  5. #5
    easty
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayaw
    Heard that the condo is 99 year lease.

    If that is the case, JLB or coastal view of 737 (last transacted) is more worthwhile.

    I believe the going for small unit of 1,000 sqft will be around 700~750.

    Too expensive.

    Wait till end of the year.

    Try JLB resale or Blue water 2 and even resale Coastal View.

    Better view and less owner to share the facility.
    what i meant earlier was to keep an eye on the project Livia. If it is selling well at an average of 700psf..it will provide a gd support for ur coastal view.

    SO keep ur fingers crossed.

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    50

    Default Coastal view

    Better to have Livia selling at 500 ~ 550, then coastal view or JLB can drop to 600~650 for 1000 sqft unit.

    Then I will like to buy a unit in either one of them.

    Now it is too high.

    What do you think.

    Livia has 724 unit. if each unit has average of 3~4 person, ther will be 2172~2896 people moving around.

    Too crowded.

    Coastal view has only 52 unit , 156 ~ 208 people, less crowded and I think most of the tenant are couple with 1 or no children,

    It be may be only 120 people. Much less crowded.

    RIGHT?

  7. #7
    Curious
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayaw
    Better to have Livia selling at 500 ~ 550, then coastal view or JLB can drop to 600~650 for 1000 sqft unit.

    Then I will like to buy a unit in either one of them.

    Now it is too high.

    What do you think.

    Livia has 724 unit. if each unit has average of 3~4 person, ther will be 2172~2896 people moving around.

    Too crowded.

    Coastal view has only 52 unit , 156 ~ 208 people, less crowded and I think most of the tenant are couple with 1 or no children,

    It be may be only 120 people. Much less crowded.

    RIGHT?
    How can Livia drop to 500-550psf when The Quartz in Sengkang is sold at $693-833psf in May08?

  8. #8
    easty
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayaw
    Better to have Livia selling at 500 ~ 550, then coastal view or JLB can drop to 600~650 for 1000 sqft unit.

    Then I will like to buy a unit in either one of them.

    Now it is too high.

    What do you think.

    Livia has 724 unit. if each unit has average of 3~4 person, ther will be 2172~2896 people moving around.

    Too crowded.

    Coastal view has only 52 unit , 156 ~ 208 people, less crowded and I think most of the tenant are couple with 1 or no children,

    It be may be only 120 people. Much less crowded.

    RIGHT?
    I tot u said that u have bot one 2bedrm unit on the 4th flr in other thread?

    U r too affected by newspaper reports ...

    If u notice, during 2004-5period.,.media nvr urge ppl to buy properties and only do that in 2007 when property price is very high..

    If one can be rich by following reports...life will be so simple oredi. Most analysts who wrote those reports do not invest in properties.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    50

    Talking Bought the unit???

    Bought the unit. Oh! that post.

    I key in too fast on that past.

    I meant nearly bought a unit.

    It is lovely at first sight but the price of 850 is too high for that area.

    If I have the cash, I would definitely buy. Anyway, if yo9 do not sell in but for staying, It does not matter to you when the price move up or move down.

    I believe, in the long run, may be 15 to 20 years, the price will slowly move up as long it is freehold.

    As for 99, it will be quite different as price of the house will move down after 20 years down the road.


    If 2nd hand market of CV drop to 650 for the same unit, I would like to think about it.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    263

    Default

    always nearly brought ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    -: 07-04-19, 17:02
  2. Riverfront Residences Showflat Ready To View
    By jeffng in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 1
    -: 08-10-18, 21:14
  3. Replies: 0
    -: 10-05-18, 08:07
  4. Replies: 75
    -: 29-08-10, 15:15
  5. Coastal heights
    By Condorich in forum District 5
    Replies: 13
    -: 11-03-10, 15:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •