Thread: Where can I advertise a house for free (without agent)?

Default Where can I advertise a house for free (without agent)?

Hi all, first-time post in a forum... Where can I advertise for my house rental by myself for free? Engaging agent is not an option because I want to save $$... 6 months is also quite a short term for engaging an agent to do the job.

I will be transferred overseas for a short-term soon and my current rental house will be empty for 6 months... Don't want to leave it empty for so long as I am still paying for the rental... Want to rent out the house short term for 6 months (my company is not paying and it is a long long story...). Any recommendation? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BossLydia View Post
    Hi all, first-time post in a forum... Where can I advertise for my house rental by myself for free? Engaging agent is not an option because I want to save $$... 6 months is also quite a short term for engaging an agent to do the job.

I will be transferred overseas for a short-term soon and my current rental house will be empty for 6 months... Don't want to leave it empty for so long as I am still paying for the rental... Want to rent out the house short term for 6 months (my company is not paying and it is a long long story...). Any recommendation? thanks!
    I can help you post but you need to take the call.