Thread: UBS Investment Research 23 May 2008

Default UBS Investment Research 23 May 2008

Attached Files Attached Files

no need to open up to read also know these financial institute will say rental will drop, because this is direct impact to their fixed expenses here for their office & expat's residential rental.
    All these financial houses wanted to expand their operation here as this is the most vibrant & highest growth region in the world, where else will they go?
    want to come, don't want to pay high rental, rely on their in-house report to badmouth, same to all like Credit Swiss, Citi, Barclays, UBS, ING.......all rubbish reports for their own benefit.
    Hold on & don't drop rental for them, HK hack care of them. Want to write such report write about their own home country.

i agree, but Guest

Rental is all about sentiment. Now landlords all so scared of economy, first offer they get they take. Tell me lah, how to fight when the landlords all bo chee? Expats all gathering together and telling each other to bargain for lower rents. Landlords just meekly accept.

Quote Originally Posted by i agree, but
    Rental is all about sentiment. Now landlords all so scared of economy, first offer they get they take. Tell me lah, how to fight when the landlords all bo chee? Expats all gathering together and telling each other to bargain for lower rents. Landlords just meekly accept.

typical kiasi sporean, let someone push up the price, sell with vacant, then those with tenant will hard to sell when buyers come.
    Anyway, it's good as long as they can lock in rental for 1-2 years.

Hype Hype Guest

Quote Originally Posted by i agree, but
    Rentals falling and landlords getting desperate. Dist.10 rentals must have fallen about 30% since the start of the year. Landlords can ask anything but property is sliding.

say what you want to say.
    Those rich one in D9-11 are not interested in rental income.
    Market is still consolidating. Many buyers wait & see sideline, many sellers too do not want to sell low. Gap between buyers & sellers is big, that is why volume is low.
    you want to shout crash, go ahead, do what you like. You think by shouting this way, you can buy cheap, do it. If you can move market, then who is Kwek LB, Mah BT, MM PM....they can't even move....

Unregistered123 Guest

No leh, this is the most bullish report I have read so far. It says rental continues to rise, and because value consolidates, yield becomes higher. Serious. I paiseh now to face my owners after telling them to be realistic in their expectations.