Thread: Free Dry Cleaning and Laundry Pick-up Service for Condominium / Apartments

Cool Free Dry Cleaning and Laundry Pick-up Service for Condominium / Apartments

Just realized that my curtains was not cleaned for more than 6 months and was challenging in removing it as it was heavy to manage. Managed to google and found Laundrycares where they provide Free Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service and they are able to remove and reinstall my curains after washing. The staff was poliet and helpful in answering my enquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrakim View Post
    Just realized that my curtains was not cleaned for more than 6 months and was challenging in removing it as it was heavy to manage. Managed to google and found Laundrycares where they provide Free Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service and they are able to remove and reinstall my curains after washing. The staff was poliet and helpful in answering my enquiry.
    Please use grammarly, it is free.

https://app.grammarly.com/

Just realized that my curtains was not cleaned for more than 6 months and was challenging in removing it as it was heavy to manage. Managed to google and found Laundry care where they provide Free Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service and they are able to remove and reinstall my curtains after washing. The staff was polite and helpful in answering my enquiry