Thread: Why HSR creating so much hype for property in west

Default Why HSR creating so much hype for property in west

I did not see any hype for properties at D17 and D18 for changi airport extension.

It's not like people suddenly want to move to west becoz they want to be conveniently visiting KL or other MY cities. Unless they travel there so frequently.

And most visitor and tourist will still prefer to stay near city center.

Did you pay a visit there to understand.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I understand about trying to hype up some local region so that they can sell 99-years leasehold properties at SUPER HIGH price and then move on to next ground 10+ years later (from Payar Lebar to Punggol to Jurong, and soon will be Woodlands with RTS coming to town........) What is new that you have not seen before?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Did you pay a visit there to understand.

You only need to go there and see for yourself, here say here here say there then ass u me not going to know what is going on.

Look at other city how they plan their town, how they do their infrastructure, where they put their industry, school, food centre.....

Maybe I was away for Eight years I get to see what others have seen daily. We have lot of things going on above ground and underground. Just need to keep an open mind.

So?
    Does it change the fact that Singapore is a little RED DOT?
    Will doing so make Singapore become No. 1 Super Power in the world?

What is important is what is hidden, not what is revealed for you or any general layman to see or hear..............

Maybe I was away for Eight years I get to see what others have seen daily. We have lot of things going on above ground and underground. Just need to keep an open mind.
    You only need to go there and see for yourself, here say here here say there then ass u me not going to know what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    So?
    Confirm and double confirm Singapore is a little Red Dot. Every time flying back to Singapore need to drive to a domestic airport for about an hour then fly another hour to International Airport.

So?
    Will doing so make Singapore become No. 1 Super Power in the world?

What is important is what is hidden, not what is revealed for you or any general layman to see or hear..............
    Being to London, Paris, Amsterdam, New York, San Francisco, Milan. I still like to stay in this little Red Dot but holiday in the other city.

So what if Singapore is the number 1 super power which we know not possible given the size. I have a tenant who tell me his country got War Ship and I told him, agree to pay for the damage else go ahead and do what he think is right and I wait for him.

My question to you is in response to your claim that a lot has been done blah blah blah.

As we know, if you own a 99-years leasehold properties with lease running down, even if you are a number 1 super power, like you said, is also useless, you still need to agree to just vacate from the land and give back up to the owner (and remember to pay to demolish the buildings and clear all trash as well because you are suppose to return a vacant empty land with no structure on it!)

So what if Singapore is the number 1 super power which we know not possible given the size. I have a tenant who tell me his country got War Ship and I told him, agree to pay for the damage else go ahead and do what he think is right and I wait for him.

My question to you is in response to your claim that a lot has been done blah blah blah.

As we know, if you own a 99-years leasehold properties with lease running down, even if you are a number 1 super power, like you said, is also useless, you still need to agree to just vacate from the land and give back up to the owner (and remember to pay to demolish the buildings and clear all trash as well because you are suppose to return a vacant empty land with no structure on it!)
    Agree, everyone know about the 99 year lease but if you tell the Chinese(China)or the Chinese who still think they are not Chinese(HK) they will tell you who cares.

Even LKY don't know Singapore will survive after 50 years

People can have many theory "this one better or that one better". As long as He is not making money (take advantage) from all any situation then He is as good as sleeping all day long. I alreay make 124k from 37 years old HDB and I am still planning to make money from 15 years old Condo (80 years lease left as today).

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiwara View Post
    People can have many theory "this one better or that one better". As long as He is not making money (take advantage) from all any situation then He is as good as sleeping all day long. I alreay make 124k from 37 years old HDB and I am still planning to make money from 15 years old Condo (80 years lease left as today).
    Leasehold, Freehold, who cares what whole can made money is the best Hole.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FNYPost%2Fvideos%2F10158819953420206%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>