Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JLB residences-999leasehold

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    paperplate and the rest ,JLB has been TOP for some time...so how living near the beach... ? meet your expectation
    any feedbacks...
    Yo, Its been a while since my last post...hehe

I am enjoying my stay in JLB. I did not regret getting a unit there despite prices dropped not long after i bot ...But prices had gone back to around 800psf currently.

Pros: Very quiet and serene. I can hear birds chirping away. NTUC, foodcourts, cinema, restaurants and much more can be found at EHUB which is 7-8mins walk away. The pool is decent sized enough for serious swimmers to do their laps even though , can only accomodate 2 swimmers at one go...So far, i do not have any problems with tat...jus go down when u see nobody lor..only 36units only..most of the time, the pool is vacant.
    Very nice area for nature and pet lovers. Ur dog probably enjoys more den u do...

The quality of the finished product is ok...no major problems and the developer's contractors r very helpful and accomdative to all my request.
    No offend to Coastal View residents, I find their pool abit too small to swim..but gd enuff for families to dip and have some fun time. However, I must say CV has a much nicer lobby!

Its not a gd investment area definitely but I will seriously recommend ppl for own stay. Its not possible to find another area within 1-2mins walk to beach. (only sentosa i suppose, but tats another league)

Here comes the Cons: I have problems entering and leaving my apt occasionally when it comes to Fri/Sat nites especially during a super long wkend/sch holidays. Therefore, I am jealous Coastal View having 2 exits!

Well, tats about it...other den tat, i cannot complain anything else man!

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Ya.. I think that whole stretch of pasir ris and JLB seems to be quite a good enclave for an idyllic lifestyle away from the concrete jungle.
    It is also safer since now they say we are not immune to tsunami.. and it seems tremors shake so much more violently nearer the east coast and sentosa cove area.. and somemore.. reclaimed land..

I think I will buy the east coast for investment... but i will live in pasir ris...

Think will go take a drive around the area and find those willing buyers.. The aston residence looks so enticing... but top only 2011... i want to move in this year or early next year.. ...
    U bot DK at dakota instead rite...I love tat area too...Very quiet and yet close to city...but no beach lor...My first criteria: MUST BE QUIET!

Congrats on ur purchase!

Quote Originally Posted by paperplate888
    Yo, Its been a while since my last post...hehe

I am enjoying my stay in JLB. I did not regret getting a unit there despite prices dropped not long after i bot ...But prices had gone back to around 800psf currently.

Pros: Very quiet and serene. I can hear birds chirping away. NTUC, foodcourts, cinema, restaurants and much more can be found at EHUB which is 7-8mins walk away. The pool is decent sized enough for serious swimmers to do their laps even though , can only accomodate 2 swimmers at one go...So far, i do not have any problems with tat...jus go down when u see nobody lor..only 36units only..most of the time, the pool is vacant.
    Very nice area for nature and pet lovers. Ur dog probably enjoys more den u do...

The quality of the finished product is ok...no major problems and the developer's contractors r very helpful and accomdative to all my request.
    No offend to Coastal View residents, I find their pool abit too small to swim..but gd enuff for families to dip and have some fun time. However, I must say CV has a much nicer lobby!

Its not a gd investment area definitely but I will seriously recommend ppl for own stay. Its not possible to find another area within 1-2mins walk to beach. (only sentosa i suppose, but tats another league)

Here comes the Cons: I have problems entering and leaving my apt occasionally when it comes to Fri/Sat nites especially during a super long wkend/sch holidays. Therefore, I am jealous Coastal View having 2 exits!

Well, tats about it...other den tat, i cannot complain anything else man!
    great, thanks for your detailed feedback. It good that the area live up to your expectation...a pity, no feedback from coastal view or Bluwater2..
    I was contemplating on bluwater2 but in the end choose east coast for proximity to school (easier for kids next time, reduce travelling time)...

of all the projects, JLB is nearer to downtown east