Thread: 6 Derbyshire Condo

Default 6 Derbyshire Condo

6 Derbyshire is a brand new freehold project by Fantasia Holdings. Located in the prime District 11 on Derbyshire Road, the development is a mere few minutes walk to Novena MRT and the future Health City, which is a medical hub housing Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine and the new Clinical Sciences building that features medical and research facilities for students and healthcare professionals.

6 Derbyshire Novena comprises of only a 30-storey block of residential tower with 168 residential units, ranging from 1 to 3 bedroom units. The development is deliberately designed where most of the residential units will get to enjoy the unblocked, breathtaking city view. Residents will be spoiled for choices with the abundance of amenities around it like Novena Square, UE Square, Square 2, Velocity or Pek Kio wet market and food centre. On top of that, 6 Derbyshire will also feature a range of comprehensive facilities such as a children playground, SPA pool, community sky garden, pavilion, pool gym, reflective pool and BBQ for you and your family’s enjoyment !

With its superb location and freehold tenure, the 6 Derbyshire price is extremely attractive with 1 bedroom from only $9xxK, 2 bedrooms from $1.4xM and 3 bedrooms from $1.82M. In contrast to other 99 year leasehold developments nearby, 6 Derbyshire psf is in fact surprisingly competitive, making every dollar of your money count!

6 Derbyshire floor plan available too!

I can also see the attractive commission agents getting for this QC project.

I saw the project in progress when i was eating at Pek Kio market some time back. It is very close to the highway which I guess could be noisy?

No full size Swimming pool?

30 meter lap pool on the 5th floor.