Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hillford Condo Owners

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    5

    Default Hillford Condo Owners

    Hi,

    Any Hillford condo Owners out there?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Meeeeee

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    5

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyakk View Post
    Meeeeee
    Did you went to see the construction progress of Hillford? It looks nearly completed. Any idea when it will be completed?

    Other condo projects have a website to update the status. This project has no updates on website or facebook sia

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolex View Post
    Did you went to see the construction progress of Hillford? It looks nearly completed. Any idea when it will be completed?

    Other condo projects have a website to update the status. This project has no updates on website or facebook sia
    Ya...i am equally lost as you...went there few weeks ago, and it looks almost done.
    I notice Aspial Corp mentioned in their latest financial report, that they expect TOP realization on some of their local property project, including Hillford, in their FY2016...
    Not sure how accurate is this though...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyakk View Post
    Ya...i am equally lost as you...went there few weeks ago, and it looks almost done.
    I notice Aspial Corp mentioned in their latest financial report, that they expect TOP realization on some of their local property project, including Hillford, in their FY2016...
    Not sure how accurate is this though...
    Yes. I read their financial report too. If I remb correctly, they mentioned completion, not TOP leh. I went there to see almost every week. hahaha. 65% was completed as at 31st Dec 2015. I guess now should be around 90% completed.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southbank
    Posts
    9,469

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southbank
    Posts
    9,469

    Default

    The Hillford @ Jalan Jurong Kechil D23 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1412179642142161/

    Admin wanted for closed group.

    http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1849161
    Last edited by Arcachon; 25-05-16 at 21:09.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    The Hillford @ Jalan Jurong Kechil D23 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1412179642142161/

    Admin wanted for closed group.

    http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1849161

    Thanks for creating the fb group!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southbank
    Posts
    9,469

    Default

    PM you in facebook.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    5

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    PM you in facebook.
    thank you for creating! I had requested to join the group.

Similar Threads

  1. Hillford retirement resort - all 281 units - snapped up
    By Ringo33 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 93
    -: 19-02-14, 12:01
  2. New! The Hillford (1st 60 years leasehold residential condo)
    By kbchong in forum West and North West
    Replies: 113
    -: 18-01-14, 10:33
  3. 400 cheques collected for Hillford
    By princess_morbucks in forum Coffeeshop Talk
    Replies: 67
    -: 17-01-14, 21:14
  4. Hillford's 60-year lease may pose financing hurdle
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 10-01-14, 13:07
  5. Replies: 5
    -: 04-01-14, 09:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •