Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Esta Ruby, Freehold, 19 Levels

Should be early 2008.
    Quote Originally Posted by hozzan
    when was the VIP preview?

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    Like that better wait for Lion City Hotel site by UOL. The show flat is being built and will complete some time this month. Don't know launch date though.
    went there this evening and i did not notice any show flat... attempt to walk in and have a better view of the interior but stop by a construction worker, i show interest to be a potential buyer, seeking permission to have a look at the interior in one of the unit for further consideration. Soon i was directed to an air con room at level 1 which i believe to one of the retail unit. The so call supervisor said unauthorised personnel are not allowed to enter the premise. So the last question for him was when this project going for completion, i was told early Feb......

Thanks. Not value buy....

I have the price list with me, correct as of 15th Dec 2011.

The only unit at level 2 (3BR - 1130sf) is asking 1.156M after 14% discount.

The 6 units at level 18 and 19 price range from 1.333M (2BR, 958sf) to 1.607M (3BR, 1130sf) . Price is already after 14% discount.

There are total 5 units sold in Nov.

In my opinion, it maybe due to the high price developer is asking and the new measure that was implemented in Dec. High price could be due to high floor and unblock sea view and city view.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine23
    Thanks. Not value buy....
    Paya Lebar Square

Comprising a 10-storey premium-grade office tower rising above a 3-storey retails podium.
    - The sizes of the office units ranging from 480 sq ft(capable to accommodate up to 5 people) to about 43,000 sq ft for a combination of units making up to the whole floor.
    - The retail podium,comprising about 155 shop units, is designed with a mix of retail specialty shops, food & beverage outlets and anchor space for banks, supermarket and a food court.

Attractive Commercial Node
    Paya Lebar Square is also well supported by the presence of a well-establiseh cluster amenities in the vicinity such as Geylang Serai Market, Tanjong Katong Complex. The kampong-style Malay Village in Geylang Serai will be redeveloped to include a civic centre, community club, heritage gallery and plaza surrounded by retails stores and eateries. Together with the existing Singapore Post Centre and the proposed Continuous Education and Training (CET) East Campus, Paya Lebar Square would add to the diversity of amenities and vibrancy of the area and spearhead the growth of Paya Lebar Central into a commercial hub.
    http://payalebarsq.com/home.htm

http://payalebarsq.com/supply_pipeline.htm

Paya Lebar Square

Comprising a 10-storey premium-grade office tower rising above a 3-storey retails podium.
    - The sizes of the office units ranging from 480 sq ft(capable to accommodate up to 5 people) to about 43,000 sq ft for a combination of units making up to the whole floor.
    - The retail podium,comprising about 155 shop units, is designed with a mix of retail specialty shops, food & beverage outlets and anchor space for banks, supermarket and a food court.

Attractive Commercial Node
    Paya Lebar Square is also well supported by the presence of a well-establiseh cluster amenities in the vicinity such as Geylang Serai Market, Tanjong Katong Complex. The kampong-style Malay Village in Geylang Serai will be redeveloped to include a civic centre, community club, heritage gallery and plaza surrounded by retails stores and eateries. Together with the existing Singapore Post Centre and the proposed Continuous Education and Training (CET) East Campus, Paya Lebar Square would add to the diversity of amenities and vibrancy of the area and spearhead the growth of Paya Lebar Central into a commercial hub.
    http://payalebarsq.com/home.htm

http://payalebarsq.com/supply_pipeline.htm

Nice cosy low ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Nice cosy low ceiling.
    Yah, wonder why ceiling is so low for a private condo. Looks like < 9ft?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Nice cosy low ceiling.
    Is that suppose to be good or bad? Lol

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Probably 2.6m, cheaper to on air-con 24 hours I suppose?

I went Korea and realize their buildings mostly 2.6m tall only. Locals told me it is because cheaper to keep heating on 24 hours a day especially during winter (as their winter can be <-10 degrees even during the day).

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    Yah, wonder why ceiling is so low for a private condo. Looks like < 9ft?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Probably 2.6m, cheaper to on air-con 24 hours I suppose?

I went Korea and realize their buildings mostly 2.6m tall only. Locals told me it is because cheaper to keep heating on 24 hours a day especially during winter (as their winter can be <-10 degrees even during the day).
    But in Singapore, we on aircon because we want cool air. And we don't on air-con most of the time. So low ceiling actually makes the house warmer right?

But in Singapore, we on aircon because we want cool air. And we don't on air-con most of the time. So low ceiling actually makes the house warmer right?
    i on my bedroom aircon the moment i step in and switch off only when i step out the next day... so dont think it a great concern unless you are talking abt living room....

Anyway, I think only those below 6th floor are affected as there is a 4 storey private apartment standing just opposite blocking the wind direction otherwise it is pretty cosy and windy due to close proximity to east coast.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Yes, basically low ceiling forces you to have to on air-con anytime you are at home. And newer condos ceiling height are getting lower! Nowsdays mostly 2.7-2.8m vs previously 3m!

Dun like the layout , plan ter, bay window and pte lift.
    Location okay though
    And leftover unit exp

Anyone got their keys yet or receive notification to collect???

This project super narrow. But looking at the floor plan size comparing to current projects seem reasonable. But din like the building layout n support narrow site plan.size

Default Just TOP on the 17 Apr

Quote Originally Posted by cicada
    Anyone got their keys yet or receive notification to collect???
    Plan Reference No:A0659-00090-2006-BP01Project Title:A BLOCK OF 19- STOREY FLATS (TOTAL 72 UNITS) WITH ROOFTOP SWIMMING POOL, BASEMENT CARPARKS AND SHOPS AT 1ST STOREY LEVEL ON LOT 3791P MK 25 AT GUILLEMARD ROADApplication Type:BCA-TOP-APPLNCurrent Status:APPROVEDCurrent Status Date / Time:17/04/2012 09:57:02Registration Date / Time:10/04/2012 12:53:24Processing Officer:CHAN SIN KAITelephone No.:63258675Email Address:[email protected]

Congrats owners. Do share lots of pix

Passed by the place the other day, some units seemed to be occupied while a few others were under reno.

There's a Econ Minimart downstairs under reno downstairs too.

By the way, what's the size of the pool?

Any owner here received their property tax? I am sure everyone obtained possession in May, so has anybody tried asking the developer to refund the tax for april? Please share how to go about doing it. Thanks.

Any owner here received their property tax? I am sure everyone obtained possession in May, so has anybody tried asking the developer to refund the tax for april? Please share how to go about doing it. Thanks.
    Just go through your lawyer to get developer refund.

Have done that before with the help of the lawyer. Quite straightforward.
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarKa
    Just go through your lawyer to get developer refund.

Thanks a lot for the info! Just another quick one, I presume the lawyer will charge me for doing the refund right?

I haven't really gone thru the calculations? How much wld the refund be? It's based on the period between TOP and when I managed to rent it out right?