Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 49141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: The Parc (D5, Freehold, Chip Eng Seng & Lehman Brothers)

u said newton mah. if novena possible but not in peak hours lor.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Actually you will be surprised! By taking CTE (if you live near Novena side), it really takes only 5 mins to reach Anson during smooth traffic!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Newton Road got the other side at Novena MRT station there mah. "Novena" is an area, cannot find exact location on map (since don't have "Novena Road", only can find Newton Road mah (my "Newton" refers to "Newton Road").

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    u said newton mah. if novena possible but not in peak hours lor.

Newton Road got the other side at Novena MRT station there mah. "Novena" is an area, cannot find exact location on map (since don't have "Novena Road", only can find Newton Road mah (my "Newton" refers to "Newton Road").
    master of debate. can't beat this guy.

Ha ha ha! This is not a matter of debate. It is that what I said is true!:
    From Newton, By taking CTE (if you live near Novena side), it really takes only 5 mins to reach Anson during smooth traffic!

Are you able to make below statements?:
    From Carabelle, by taking <whatever roads (even your super fast and jam-free West Coast Highway)>, it really takes only 5 mins to reach Anson during smooth traffic???

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    master of debate. can't beat this guy.
    Actually you will be surprised! By taking CTE (if you live near Novena side), it really takes only 5 mins to reach Anson during smooth traffic!

another good thing about West Coast is that this place never floods, unlike many other places on the island.

The west is never meant for the rich to stay..going by statistics, you will see the rich prefer the east (of course central is the best). The west is meant mainly for factory workers and blue collar workers...polluted by industrial estates. It was and will always be..

AYE and West Coast highway are frequented by container trucks, lorries from the port to industrial areas which made them dangerous for cars to travel next to them. Accident with these vehicles will be fatal. It may not be your fault but you will be dead right.

East is where the airport is and west is for industrial estate. For people like me who flies frequent, they would never consider stay in the west. I will buy property in the west to rent out though but never for own stay..

Can lah, in the morning 6.30am. (You get my joke? Ha ha!). Alternative road is up CTE and exit Outram (if you live nearer to Novena side of Newton).

walau eh

you joker lah ...

when i was in spore .. i drive from pasir panjang to Battery road .. in 8mins .. from my drive way to office basement car park ..

i leave home 7.30 ..

when i was staying at rivervalley .. about 5-7mins .. surprised ?

it seems traffic into CBD is heavier N to S direction ..

while going into CBD from the south is much smoother ..

so i have to agree with Stalingrad

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar
    The west is never meant for the rich to stay..going by statistics, you will see the rich prefer the east (of course central is the best). The west is meant mainly for factory workers and blue collar workers...polluted by industrial estates. It was and will always be..

AYE and West Coast highway are frequented by container trucks, lorries from the port to industrial areas which made them dangerous for cars to travel next to them. Accident with these vehicles will be fatal. It may not be your fault but you will be dead right.

East is where the airport is and west is for industrial estate. For people like me who flies frequent, they would never consider stay in the west. I will buy property in the west to rent out though but never for own stay..
    how often do you fly ?

you make yourself sound like high flyer ...

fly often, rich people stay east side .. walau eh

your modesty is second to none ..

Hmm... Newton to Anson Road in 5 mins...

Sound like the movie "Gone in 300 seconds". Maybe can put the poster of a Ferrari driving Singapore roads at 3am.

Ha ha ha! This is not a matter of debate. It is that what I said is true!:
    From Newton, By taking CTE (if you live near Novena side), it really takes only 5 mins to reach Anson during smooth traffic!

Are you able to make below statements?:
    From Carabelle, by taking <whatever roads (even your super fast and jam-free West Coast Highway)>, it really takes only 5 mins to reach Anson during smooth traffic???

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Hmm... Newton to Anson Road in 5 mins...

Sound like the movie "Gone in 300 seconds". Maybe can put the poster of a Ferrari driving Singapore roads at 3am.
    hey come to think of it it is possible ..

first he said 6.30 am ..

then he said newton (but also said near novena) ..

i think he is driving an AMBULANCE from TTS hospital to Anson.. with the Siren on .. people will give way ... plus 6.30 am .. i am not surprised he makes it in 5 mins

..Assuming all lights in his favour...he would need to execute the three tricky turns...Moulmein Road to Balestier, Balestier to CTE and CTE to Outram Road at high speed (of course I am assuming he takes this route, there could be others).

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

first he said 6.30 am ..

i think he is driving an AMBULANCE from TTS hospital to Anson.. with the Siren on .. people will give way ... plus 6.30 am .. i am not surprised he makes it in 5 mins

..Assuming all lights in his favour...he would need to execute the three tricky turns...Moulmein Road to Balestier, Balestier to CTE and CTE to Outram Road at high speed (of course I am assuming he takes this route, there could be others).

like i said ... he drives an ambulance ... with siren on

high chance that the ambulance will flip at the turns...

like i said ... he drives an ambulance ... with siren on

how often do you fly ?

you make yourself sound like high flyer ...

fly often, rich people stay east side .. walau eh

your modesty is second to none ..
    yes, he is either a pilot or flight attendant. He flies so much that he must live near the airport. haha, what a joke.

I flies about 4 or five times a year, mostly to canada or the US. My wife flies on a monthly basis, mostly to China or Japan. We have never thought that we must live in the east just because we fly so often.

first he said 6.30 am ..

haha, thank you. you got him good.

I actually did not get angry with teddy. I thought he was full of shit, but since it was so obvious that he was full of it, I just let it slide. life is too short to argue over such a little matter.

high chance that the ambulance will flip at the turns...
    Ouch!!!. that is probably why he still walks with a limp.

its the F1 weekend starting tomorrow. he probably borrowed one of the F1 cars and got LTA to do road closures from Newton/Moulmein/Balestier/CTE/Outram Road/Cantoment/Anson Road. I think can do in under 3 mins.

its the F1 weekend starting tomorrow. he probably borrowed one of the F1 cars and got LTA to do road closures from Newton/Moulmein/Balestier/CTE/Outram Road/Cantoment/Anson Road. I think can do in under 3 mins.
    by the way: TRAFFIC very bad around tat area these few days...can find firesale for TS/MBR just for tat?

What a sharp comment! Best because with all those vehicles there, nobody can speeding mah...
    (Ops, I forgot it is the lorries, container trucks which are speeding there and trying to over-take each other and block up all the lanes travelling at about the same speed!).
    I agree. Look at ALL the problem IDENTIFIED... meeting with LTA required. All supporters for West Coast Highway, get the facts right~!

Can say Since 2007. Things might improve when all the construction are done.

http://www.pasirpanjang.org/LTAmeeting.doc

http://www.pasirpanjang.org/PPPEA_Mi...10_(PPPEA).doc
    Last edited by cashrich; 23-09-10 at 10:31.

i thought that is the reason to stay in TS/MBR? to enjoy the road closures, be part of the action and watch F1 for free?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    by the way: TRAFFIC very bad around tat area these few days...can find firesale for TS/MBR just for tat?

i thought that is the reason to stay in TS/MBR? to enjoy the road closures, be part of the action and watch F1 for free?
    so if F1 contract finish and nvr renew....expect prices over there to drop?

still have national day/x'mas/CNY fireworks? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    so if F1 contract finish and nvr renew....expect prices over there to drop?

How is the traffic noise level at the Parc as there was an article on MRT noise? Quite a lot of container truck along this road.
    Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    I agree. Look at ALL the problem IDENTIFIED... meeting with LTA required. All supporters for West Coast Highway, get the facts right~!

Can say Since 2007. Things might improve when all the construction are done.

http://www.pasirpanjang.org/LTAmeeting.doc

http://www.pasirpanjang.org/PPPEA_Mi...10_(PPPEA).doc

I think possible to do it 5mins from Novena to Anson because I tried it before (in smooth traffic condition).

first he said 6.30 am ..

Quote Originally Posted by melodies
    I think possible to do it 5mins from Novena to Anson because I tried it before (in smooth traffic condition).
    Where did you count your starting point and ending point?

Getting to/from the entry and exit of CTE already take sometimes more than 5 mins already...with the traffic lights and all, even in smooth traffic.

does it really matter if its 5 or 10mins? life is so short for u guys ar?

Quote Originally Posted by melodies

Might as well stay in hotel better if just for a few days for F1 only and nothing else since got better ambience?

If you live around there, you will know where got need 5mins to get onto CTE from Novena in smooth traffic?

Quote Originally Posted by plan
    Where did you count your starting point and ending point?

Getting to/from the entry and exit of CTE already take sometimes more than 5 mins already...with the traffic lights and all, even in smooth traffic.

So you can't prove that it is not possible right (despite your sarcastic remarks)?

first he said 6.30 am ..