Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 49141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast

Thread: The Parc (D5, Freehold, Chip Eng Seng & Lehman Brothers)

i grew up in a hdb block beside the parc and my aunt owned a unit at westpeak. sorry, a bit tu lan my childhood playground and my parents' place's open view become one row of blocks and blocks of units.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    by the way, u guys very very mean....not nice also try not to post lor...beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder mah

not a condo to write home about, unless home is a thatch roofed hut in the jungle.

Difficult to have best of all worlds in Singapore for convenience, but...

What I can say is the ambiance of the internal grounds and pools are lovely...
    and the externals are some mixed bags private condos, landed houses and HDB...
    With mostly unblocked views...

Low/Mid floor view:

Mid/High floor view:
    Last edited by plan; 28-07-10 at 14:00.

by the way, u guys very very mean....not nice also try not to post lor...beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder mah
    You are meaner than we are. You have been rolling on the floor laughing all day.

i agree for the ambience, but not so sure when all 600+ units are filled up.

you take low/mid floor for east view and high floor for west view of course unblocked. low/mid floor west view is either stare at wall of hdb or hdb carpark.

Quote Originally Posted by plan
    Difficult to have best of all worlds in Singapore for convenience, but...

What I can say is the ambiance of the internal grounds and pools are lovely...
    and the externals are some mixed bags private condos, landed houses and HDB...
    With mostly unblocked views...

Low/Mid floor view:

Mid/High floor view:

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i agree for the ambience, but not so sure when all 600+ units are filled up.

you take low/mid floor for east view and high floor for west view of course unblocked. low/mid floor west view is either stare at wall of hdb or hdb carpark.
    The only good point I find in this project is the word FREEHOLD nothing else interest me. I believe this is the reason most people bought this project.

Just visit the place and the lift lobby and common corridor is even worse than current HDB like Pinnacle n Dawson estate. Most units have bedrooms looking at other unit 's room n bathroom. The masterbathroom has 4 diffrent marble colours. The wardrobes are darkbrown while the doors are orange (internal choice of colors don't blend at all). Though there are plenty of facilities there is practically no landscape except for a few palm trees. Think this is the 1st time this developer built a condo.
    The location is nothing to crow about, surrounded by HDB , not near MRT, good schools, shopping centre and in a narrow road into a football stadium.
    The Parc is the 2nd best HDB estate after the Pinnacle

Quote Originally Posted by cher
    The only good point I find in this project is the word FREEHOLD nothing else interest me. I believe this is the reason most people bought this project.
    the view is still better than Scala ..

the tenor is even better FH vs LH

Mrt is a bridge away

Huh?? What can i say...
    Yes, it's difficult to get the best of all worlds project in Singapore,
    But you are obviously shortchanged and getting all the wrong info...!

Landscape is not whether palms trees or not...but lovely ambience.
    And you don't even know there are beds of 2-storey high bamboo gardens inside, ferns and flowers, and green hilly slopes all around the estate, etc...

MRT is just 7-8 mins walk across the sheltered overhead bridges from middle blks; to the shops/banks/etc of Clementi Town is even nearer.

All units has 3-sided multiple views, closed off the sides near neighbors, you still have full front and back views;
    Workmanship is top notch, full marbles floorings and skirtings in living, dining, bathrooms, and timbers in all bed rooms.
    and the views are mixed bags of landed houses, private condos and hdb,
    - definitely not "surrounded" by hdb...

Good schools nearby aplenty - NUS High, Nan Hua, QiFa, etc.

My posted photos of The Parc above speaks a thousands words...

Quote Originally Posted by calvenng
    Just visit the place and the lift lobby and common corridor is even worse than current HDB like Pinnacle n Dawson estate. Most units have bedrooms looking at other unit 's room n bathroom. The masterbathroom has 4 diffrent marble colours. The wardrobes are darkbrown while the doors are orange (internal choice of colors don't blend at all). Though there are plenty of facilities there is practically no landscape except for a few palm trees. Think this is the 1st time this developer built a condo.
    The location is nothing to crow about, surrounded by HDB , not near MRT, good schools, shopping centre and in a narrow road into a football stadium.
    The Parc is the 2nd best HDB estate after the Pinnacle
    Last edited by plan; 29-07-10 at 00:16.

i tink we shd try to be nicer...obviously there r ppl who bot into Parc in this forum...they merely posting pics and feel excited and happy with their new HOME....

sometimes we just choose to see the negatives and ignore the positives...haiz

every ppty is unique....including our life partner/gf/bf or even cars.....

i tink we shd try to be nicer...obviously there r ppl who bot into Parc in this forum...they merely posting pics and feel excited and happy with their new HOME....

sometimes we just choose to see the negatives and ignore the positives...haiz

every ppty is unique....including our life partner/gf/bf or even cars.....
    right on.... just wait till they "wake up" then put up the property for sale lor....

anyway, like what they say "it's none of your business". Fools are wiser when they know that they were foolish...

FH = Future Horizon.

jugged by this project again today. one word, ugly.

To each his own....
    Reported earlier by The Business Times,
    The Parc being one of the Top 3 popular condos this year, along with One Amber and MBR,
    which more than speak for itself...

More nice photos:

Bright and breezy interiors:

All Units' main door come equipt with the sleek Samsung Slim Touch Digital Lock:
    Last edited by plan; 29-07-10 at 11:00.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    jugged by this project again today. one word, ugly.
    another project comes to mind.. metropolitan

Quote Originally Posted by august
    another project comes to mind.. metropolitan
    but this is FH!! hehe

but this is FH!! hehe
    i refering to the looks department

who cares? Free to hold what? cannot see cannot touch... I rather keep the cash... hold them touch them and squeeze them.

If I like nice and cosy place, I stay at hotels all over the world... better in terms of money and experience

The Parc? Sounds Like The Fart

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    who cares? Free to hold what? cannot see cannot touch... I rather keep the cash... hold them touch them and squeeze them.

If I like nice and cosy place, I stay at hotels all over the world... better in terms of money and experience

Freehold at 900+psf where to find??

hahaha !

Quote Originally Posted by cher
    Freehold at 900+psf where to find??
    ppl will say still can find big big FH landed at 600psf+ or even lower...those at sembawang or jalan kayu

siao ar...pay 1kpsf for the Parc to stay near to HDB???? might as well buy nearby HDB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not i say hor..i jus copycat

Business Times article that places The Parc, along with One Amber and Marina Bay Residences,
    as the Top 3 popular condos of this year, demonstrated a true great interest and value in The Parc for many other people,
    than some bunch here in this forum....
    E'nough said. To each his own...

if u realise...always tat few tat criticise mah...i tink its a forum...healthy to have some opposite views...but guess its the way they comment...too blunt and dun care about other ppl's feelings at all...tok is cheap mah

be nicer and more tactful when we make comments lor...i am trying to be nicer too..realised certain comments of mine attracted harshy arguments

hey.. its having fun...

even tanumy is left alone... what else do you expect?

Go DBR Go DBR GO DBR..

I think no more fart liao. Its the Farck

if u realise...always tat few tat criticise mah...i tink its a forum...healthy to have some opposite views...but guess its the way they comment...too blunt and dun care about other ppl's feelings at all...tok is cheap mah

be nicer and more tactful when we make comments lor...i am trying to be nicer too..realised certain comments of mine attracted harshy arguments
    well i dont think ppl should hold back on giving their honest opinions too ~
    otherwise everything is seen through rose-tinted lens or mollycoddled which isnt a good thing too

otherwise everything is seen through rose-tinted lens or mollycoddled which isnt a good thing too
    i tink u dun really get wat i mean...

there is many ways to give honest opinion and advice

rather den just say might as well buy hDB nearby? siao ar pay so much for 99LH...MRT wat so great? FH FH FH BESTTT...u got it? it is not considered as a piece of advice anymore when ppl making such a comment....more like too bored and trying to be funny to create smthing to tok and argue...or make somebody unhappy

i tink u dun really get wat i mean...

there is many ways to give honest opinion and advice

rather den just say might as well buy hDB nearby? siao ar pay so much for 99LH...MRT wat so great? FH FH FH BESTTT...u got it? it is not considered as a piece of advice anymore when ppl making such a comment....more like too bored and trying to be funny to create smthing to tok and argue...or make somebody unhappy
    ok lah.. i think its me.. must be my mood swings....

don't bother lah... no one seems to bother also... just let it be...

I am quite interested to see a fight of words in here.. too tame and too dull! someone please throw a punch?

ok lah.. i think its me.. must be my mood swings....

don't bother lah... no one seems to bother also... just let it be...

I am quite interested to see a fight of words in here.. too tame and too dull! someone please throw a punch?
    Okay, you asked for it.

The parc is the ugliest condo on earth bar none. It has this squashed look caused by the low ceiling at each floor. Each unit looks like a monkey cage more than a human dwelling. it looks more like a HDB estate than the surrounding HDB estates. the furnishings are made of cheap plywood materials that look like recycles.
    Last edited by stalingrad; 29-07-10 at 14:26.

best example!

after a while...we get so used to it

I find the orientation of the blocks very strange as they are mostly east west facing. Any comments about the thermal issue during morning or late afternoon from current owners?

I also prefer the no-holds-barred approach. As long as it is related to the project, why not? What's the point of saying every project is wonderful or trying to tone down our views? Only people with character have strong views - imagine everyone come in and say this project is "ok" and that project is "ok" or "it depends". These are the WORST "cover your a*s" comments. In real life, we are plastic enough, but in a forum there is no need to be so plastic. But PERSONAL ATTACKS or racial rants which are prevalent in some threads would be a no-no.