Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910152025 ... LastLast

Thread: The Parc (D5, Freehold, Chip Eng Seng & Lehman Brothers)

FYI, Maplewoods is D21, and Cosmopolitan is D9. Metropolitan is D3.

Quote Originally Posted by coburn
    Hi

Which brand new condo in D10 is less than 900psf?

Thanks!
    I think there is nothing brand new at 900psf at this point in time yet. Those 5-8 year old project maybe. Perhaps something like Robertson 100 for example. If Cosmopolitan or Rivergate is transacted at 900psf.. good luck to all... but who knows....

any idea when is the TOP for The Parc?

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    any idea when is the TOP for The Parc?
    From the board outside the site states May 2010

One unit of the part condo was sold recently at $653 psf, according to BT today. Does anyone know the details. Which block and which floor? It seems that market for the parc is sinking fast, real fast. I don't think any unit was sold for less than 850psf at the launch. If so, all the buyers are staring a loss of 300k to 500k.p

Quote Originally Posted by code01
    I think there is nothing brand new at 900psf at this point in time yet. Those 5-8 year old project maybe. Perhaps something like Robertson 100 for example. If Cosmopolitan or Rivergate is transacted at 900psf.. good luck to all... but who knows....
    One unit of sixth avenue residences was sold recently at $900 psf. Check today's BT yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    One unit of sixth avenue residences was sold recently at $900 psf. Check today's BT yourself.
    oops i guess i speak too fast.. dropping faster than i predicted...

Default Floor tiles Used For Parc Condo

Hi,

Anybody knows what is the flooring used for the living and dining area at Parc Condo? Is it marble or homogenous tiles? I saw the brochure and it was mentioned stone tiles.

Exclamation

Another project by the expressway....

Quote Originally Posted by 0412

Those facing the stadium on the innerside will not be affected by the noise of the expressway..personally I thought the project look humogeus from a far ... something is brewing within those sheets ...so exciting to see how the project looks like when complete ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus72
    Hi,

Anybody knows what is the flooring used for the living and dining area at Parc Condo? Is it marble or homogenous tiles? I saw the brochure and it was mentioned stone tiles.
    Form what I saw at the show flat, living and dining and master bathroom are all marble.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon2
    Form what I saw at the show flat, living and dining and master bathroom are all marble.
    Hi Kon2,

Tks for the info....got my unit in 1st qtr 09....looking fwd to TOP then...this is the best location for a freehold condo in west coast as it is walking distance to clementi town and many facilities ard it.

expressway view can be beautiful especially if u live on a high flr.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0412

Hi Kon2,

Tks for the info....got my unit in 1st qtr 09....looking fwd to TOP then...this is the best location for a freehold condo in west coast as it is walking distance to clementi town and many facilities ard it.
    You got your unit from sub sale? Can share how much you paid and which unit? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    expressway view can be beautiful especially if u live on a high flr.
    my friend lives in East coast ...HIGH floor too ..and by ECP .... gosh ..noise really does travel upward .. it truly is a low 'constant roar' .... may not irritate ..but its like a mosquito flying around your ear ... wont hurt but irritating sound

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    my friend lives in East coast ...HIGH floor too ..and by ECP .... gosh ..noise really does travel upward .. it truly is a low 'constant roar' .... may not irritate ..but its like a mosquito flying around your ear ... wont hurt but irritating sound
    i guess the noise is compensated by the its view ... to truly enjoy the view .. turn on aircon and shut the double glazed window ..

that reminds me also of La Suisse ... perched on top of the highest point .. the moment you open the window ... the traffic noise from PIE is a real turn off ...

You got your unit from sub sale? Can share how much you paid and which unit? Thanks.

$700 psf fm subsale. Stack 12 mid flr. I realised I have unblocked view for both front (Master bedrm & living rm) and back (the two bedrms). There are total 7 blocks and I don't think I will be affected by the AYE as my stack is quite far in.

I went to see the progress yesterday, got a few qns:
    1) What is the monthly maintenance fee like?
    2) Any idea how many lifts are there for each building?
    3) What are they building on the side nearest to AYE? Can see the building which is abt 2 to 3 storey high..is it a MCP? I tot there are basement carpark? I can only guess that since there are 659 units in it, the basement carpark may not be enough and they are building MCP beside it?
    4) I realised they are raising the whole project by one level up as the basement carpark seemed to be at the 1st level (e.g. same level as the grd floor as the HDB behind it. Is it good or bad as the developer is not digging below but instead putting basement carpark on 1st floor. It does seemed developer is saving cost on doing it but if they could sell additional units by digging one level below as basement carpark (assuming they have maximised the plot ratio), what could be the reason for not digging?

$700 psf fm subsale. Stack 12 mid flr. I realised I have unblocked view for both front (Master bedrm & living rm) and back (the two bedrms). There are total 7 blocks and I don't think I will be affected by the AYE as my stack is quite far in.

3) What are they building on the side nearest to AYE? Can see the building which is abt 2 to 3 storey high..is it a MCP? I tot there are basement carpark? I can only guess that since there are 659 units in it, the basement carpark may not be enough and they are building MCP beside it?
    4) I realised they are raising the whole project by one level up as the basement carpark seemed to be at the 1st level (e.g. same level as the grd floor as the HDB behind it. Is it good or bad as the developer is not digging below but instead putting basement carpark on 1st floor. It does seemed developer is saving cost on doing it but if they could sell additional units by digging one level below as basement carpark (assuming they have maximised the plot ratio), what could be the reason for not digging?
    I think you got a real good price, I paid $850 psf for stack 04 but on high floor. I like the layout which is the same as yours. But I prefer the corner unit cause I found those in the other blocks are too close to the neighbouring units and its away for the AYE plus 270 degree view.

1) I think the maint. fees should not exceed $300 for a 3 bedroom.
    2) Should be 2 lifts per block cause maximum only 4 units per floor.
    3) There will be a MCP at each corner of the project.
    4) Developer is definitely saving cost, plus raising the project one level up not only separate the whole project from the main entrance, linking pathway and the 2 MCP, it also gives the ground floor units, the pool and other facilities more privacy.

Hi Cactus 72

I have attached the site plan and some pictures of the show flat for your reference.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kon2; 12-05-09 at 00:05.

I think you got a real good price, I paid $850 psf for stack 04 but on high floor. I like the layout which is the same as yours. But I prefer the corner unit cause I found those in the other blocks are too close to the neighbouring units and its away for the AYE plus 270 degree view.

1) I think the maint. fees should not exceed $300 for a 3 bedroom.
    2) Should be 2 lifts per block cause maximum only 4 units per floor.
    3) There will be a MCP at each corner of the project.
    4) Developer is definitely saving cost, plus raising the project one level up not only separate the whole project from the main entrance, linking pathway and the 2 MCP, it also gives the ground floor units, the pool and other facilities more privacy.
    Hi Kon2,

Thank you for answering all my queries and providing me the siteplan..I managed to get the brochure from CES as the salesperson was quite helpful to provide me even though I didn't buy directly from them.

1) You bought from the developer? That's not too bad as I read some even bought at $1,040 psf for high flr units. I think if you like your unit and for own stay, it won't affect you since you won't be selling it when TOP.

2) Yup, the price is attractive and I guess the owner was cutting losses as I heard from the agent he was holding 5 units and disposing some. Was quite surprised and worried when he accepted our offer as we were expecting the price to drop further (we were actually considering carabelle and not willing to offer any price far fm it as the mkt sentiments were quite bad at the beginning of the yr). But now it seemed not likely that price will drop much lower since positive signs are coming back.

3) Didn't realise the other side has a MCP though but the site area is quite big for the developer and I am alrdy quite happy with the facilities it is building. Anyway, better than building more units though...

Hi just like to know your deal of 700psf when was it inked? Your unit is the 1216 sqft type?

Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Antz621
    Hi just like to know your deal of 700psf when was it inked? Your unit is the 1216 sqft type?

Thanks for sharing!
    Hi Antz621,

Not to mention as I need to know more abt the project since the brochure will not have all information...no harm sharing information ard..

If you visit URA website, it was inked in Mar 09....1302 sqft...

Hi Antz621,

Not to mention as I need to know more abt the project since the brochure will not have all information...no harm sharing information ard..

If you visit URA website, it was inked in Mar 09....1302 sqft...
    Roger. Saw that! Thanks!

How did you come to know about yr unit? Via agent or internet sales or newspaper?

I looking for one unit too. After spending 30 years living in Clementi, I guess I am not going anywhere else for the next 30! Thus considering it since the time taken to walk to MRT is the same duration as I spent if I walk from my home now.

I wonder what would be the Selling Price of those not Sun facing unit. Those on stack 4 or 12 are all west facing unit and can be very hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Antz621
    Roger. Saw that! Thanks!

How did you come to know about yr unit? Via agent or internet sales or newspaper?

I looking for one unit too. After spending 30 years living in Clementi, I guess I am not going anywhere else for the next 30! Thus considering it since the time taken to walk to MRT is the same duration as I spent if I walk from my home now.
    Internet website like propertyguru, iproperty. Good luck!

Internet website like propertyguru, iproperty. Good luck!
    Kam Seah very much

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    yes, my friend bought One Leicester and he said this is one big disadvantage so he always had to close all the windows in order to keep the noise out. And moreover he do not have much view as compared to East Coast. The only BIG consolation, he bought the unit CHEAP cheap!

Morale of the story: If the condo is near expressways/roads with alot of noise, try to get squeeze price else its like buying noise.

Hi, can let me know which agent you corresponded with? Considering a unit there if your previous owner is willing to let go other units.

Quote Originally Posted by tboonk
    Hi, can let me know which agent you corresponded with? Considering a unit there if your previous owner is willing to let go other units.
    The time I bought was when market sentiment was at its lowest with very few transactions. That might have prompted the seller to let go this unit but now, I am not too sure you can get that price...but no harm trying. Drop me a private msg if you still keen and I will inform you the agent's contact as I understand she still has some units for sale.

I saw an advert from Savills in Straits Times today and you can try asking from them too as I think they have quite a few units for sale....or you can call the developer (Chip Eng Seng) directly (just search its website for contact number) as it has sales rep too (maybe able to get better price since you go directly to them).

Btw...I am not gaining anything for passing her contact. Just feel bad for her that the seller actually cut her commission to 1% for selling at that price.