Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 27121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: The Parc (D5, Freehold, Chip Eng Seng & Lehman Brothers)

Quote Originally Posted by successnowhere
    Dear Owner of The Parc,

A newly created forum just for all owners

www.parc.sg
    not much success right? Guess the owners don't come in here and those who come in here are not owners.

Anyway good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by applelemon
    I find his post redundant too.
    still sour?

you are a lemon right?

Talking

Do u mean sour over an idiot like you? Where got time? I
    Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    still sour?

you are a lemon right?

Wow recently transacted subsale of The Parc Condo just clocked a new record high of $1,244 psf in September, even after gov measures in August,
    showing the inherent strength of the parc and west coast/clementi property!

7 West Coast Walk #18-13
    Freehold
    $1244 psf
    667 sq ft
    $830k
    02 Sep 10

The driving force for the properties (including hawker stalls and shops!) along west coast is proximity to Jurong Island, Jurong gateway, Clementi central, NUS & NUH and to a lesser extent Science Park:

Jurong Island itself is expanding hence increasing the need for more HDB rental http://www.edb.gov.sg/edb/sg/en_uk/i...Chemicals.html
    Time-frame: on-going but major boost is this year due to Shell and ExxonMobil expansion

The other driving force is the new Jurong gateway and shift of government agencies to Jurong gateway http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_519290.html
    Time-frame: 5 years' time from now

NUS itself is building a university town http://utown.nus.edu.sg/
    Time-frame: 2 years from now

With HDB rental increasing here, more people will be renting out (note most HDB owners in this area have stayed for more than 10 years, MOP is not an issue) and buy the nearby properties. In another word, demand for rental and properties in this stretch will likely to go up further as many properties here are FH or LH 999, and prices are still reasonable (1000 psf) compared to remote LH 99 properties (projected launch prices around 850 psf next year).

Note: The best location is still the HDB near the Clementi MRT (will win big time)
    Last edited by hyenergix; 21-09-10 at 07:09.

Quote Originally Posted by plan
    Wow recently transacted subsale of The Parc Condo just clocked a new record high of $1,244 psf in September, even after gov measures in August,
    showing the inherent strength of the parc and west coast/clementi property!

7 West Coast Walk #18-13
    Freehold
    $1244 psf
    667 sq ft
    $830k
    02 Sep 10
    Bro. I think you got it wrong. The buyers must be cursing #@%@%@ lol...

you should look at the Option Date or the Letter of Offer date (which should be after 30 Aug 2010). Thereafter, the date of S&P lah (which is not 2 Sep 10). Trying to kid someone?

Aiya! Whatever la as long as willing buyer and willing seller. Anyway, all recent transactions above $1k/psf already except for those ground floor with patio and penthouse unit.

I enjoy the view(sea, reservoir,city) every night

Don't need a fan very windy day and night

Bro. I think you got it wrong. The buyers must be cursing #@%@%@ lol...

you should look at the Option Date or the Letter of Offer date (which should be after 30 Aug 2010). Thereafter, the date of S&P lah (which is not 2 Sep 10). Trying to kid someone?
    You are kidding yourself, or maybe you forget how ura caveats is shown on ura?

Yes, caveat is normally filed at the date of option execution, the option is executed on 2 Sept, after 30 Aug.
    Even if you file 3 months later after S&P is completed, the contract date showing in the caveat filed will still be the option execution date, albeit appearing in URA 3 months later.
    Last edited by plan; 21-09-10 at 10:01.

Yes, caveat is normally filed at the date of option execution, the option is executed on 2 Sept, after 30 Aug.
    Even if you file 3 months later after S&P is completed, the date showing in the caveat filed will still be the option execution date, albeit appearing in URA 3 months later.
    Really... not correct with mine version leh

Caveat date = executed S&P date. You mean to say S&P executed on 2 Sept.. which means they have already exercised the OTP (option to purchase), cannot back out right? even if prices drop 20%...

Time to lodge caveat can be different.

Anyway thanks for the info.. plan more.

Really... not correct with mine version leh

Caveat date = executed S&P date. You mean to say S&P executed on 2 Sept.. which means they have already exercised the OTP (option to purchase), cannot back out right? even if prices drop 20%...

Time to lodge caveat can be different.

Anyway thanks for the info.. plan more.

Yes, the caveat filed is usually the original OTP date (not the OTP execution date as I mentioned earlier, mistake).
    So you see caveats usually appearing 2-3 weeks later at URA,
    but the dates shown is usually 2-3 weeks earlier, where the OTP original date,
    and they filed 2-3 weeks later after executing the OTP.
    Some filed 3 months later after S&P/bank fully completed, so you see the caveat only appearing on URA 3 months later, but its contract date shown is usually a date which is 3 months earlier, i.e. the original OTP date.
    Thus this guy is offered the original OTP on 2 Sept, after 30 Aug.
    His caveat just appeared last Friday on the 17 Sept on URA (i.e. 2 weeks later after he executed the OTP then he filed with URA).
    If he choose to file only after S&P is completed 3 months later, then the caveat on URA will only appear on 17 Dec, but still will show a date of 2 Sept.
    Last edited by plan; 21-09-10 at 10:21.

You are kidding yourself, or maybe you forget how ura caveats is shown on ura?

Even if you file 3 months later after S&P is completed, the contract date showing in the caveat filed will still be the option execution date, albeit appearing in URA 3 months later.
    You are right and I am right. Go read. under "as the case may be"

It's a little peculiar why the buyer acted in such a hurry to seal his fate.

REGISTRATION OF DEEDS ACT
    (CHAPTER 269)

Caveats.

8. —(1) Subject to this section and the rules, a caveat in respect of any land may be —

(a) given by the proprietor of the land for any estate or interest therein in favour of any person named in the caveat; or

(b) lodged by any person claiming an estate or interest in the land.
    (2) Such a caveat shall contain the following particulars:
    Act 27/93 wef 1.3.94 videS39/94.

(a) the names of the caveator and the caveatee and their addresses for the service of notices under this Act;

(b) a description of the estate or interest in the land given to or claimed by the caveator and, if the caveator is the purchaser or sub-purchaser of the estate or interest claimed in the caveat, the amount of the purchase price and the date of the caveator’s contract or the date on which he exercised the option to purchase the interest in the land, as the case may be.

(3) Where a part of a Government survey lot is affected, the caveat shall have a plan annexed edging with sufficient identity that part of the lot affected.

(4) The Registrar shall not register a caveat which does not —

(a) disclose any estate or interest in land; or

(b) state the Government survey lot number maintained in the records of the Chief Surveyor or, in the case where a part of a Government survey lot is affected, does not state that part of the existing lot and does not clearly identify that part of the lot in one or more plans annexed to the caveat.

(5) Where, after the acceptance of any caveat for provisional registration, the Registrar discovers that the caveat does not comply with any of the requirements under this section or the rules, the Registrar may cancel the provisional registration.

(6) Notwithstanding subsections (4) and (5), the Registrar shall not be concerned to consider whether or not a caveator’s claim is justified.

(7) Where a caveat is lodged by a person claiming an estate or interest in land or by his solicitor or agent, such a person shall serve a notice by registered post on the proprietor of the land and all persons who have prior claims as shown in the register, and the Registrar shall not be concerned to inquire whether or not such a notice has been effected.

(8) If within the period during which a caveat remains in force any subsequent assurance made or executed in favour of the person to whom a caveat has been granted under subsection (1) (a) or in favour of the person who has lodged a caveat under subsection (1) (b) and conveying the same estate or interest protected by and so described in the subsisting caveat is presented and accepted for registration, that assurance when registered shall have priority as though it had been registered on the date the caveat was registered and that date shall be deemed to be the date of registration of the assurance for all purposes and to have been substituted in all certificates and other instruments for the date on which the assurance was actually presented for enrolment accordingly.

(9) A caveat registered under this Act shall, unless withdrawn by the caveator or cancelled by an order of court, be in force for a period of 5 years.

Yap thus the word "usually"/"normally" the case in my argument
    if you judge by the timing it appear in URA (14 days later), and the date shown in the caveat (14 days earlier).

Yap thus the word "usually"/"normally" the case in my argument
    if you judge by the timing it appear in URA (14 days later), and the date shown in the caveat (14 days earlier).
    no worries. As the case may be... quite useful for your marketing talk to clients if you are a agent.

most cases contract date refers to the OTP issued date and not the exercise date...

all buyers shd lodge caveat immediately after exercising the OTP to protect their own interest unless they bot from developer(may not even nid to lodge but bank will usually lodge instead)

This morning on URA, appeared another record high of $1,135 psf, even for a very large floor area unit of The Parc Condo.
    Wow the quantum is a whopping $2.76Million !

These should continue to support and boost up the the bank valuations for the parc and most properties in west coast/clementi D5 area...

5 West Coast Walk #21-10
    Freehold
    $1,135 psf
    2433 sq ft
    $2,760k
    06 Sep 10 (OTP Start/Issue Date in usual case, i.e. after gov measures in Aug)
    Last edited by plan; 21-09-10 at 13:45.

This morning on URA, appeared another record high of $1,135 psf, even for a very large floor area unit of The Parc Condo.
    Wow the quantum is a whopping $2.76Million !

These should continue to support and boost up the the bank valuations for the parc and most properties in west coast/clementi D5 area...

5 West Coast Walk #21-10
    Freehold
    $1,135 psf
    2433 sq ft
    $2,760k
    06 Sep 10 (OTP Start/Issue Date in usual case, i.e. after gov measures in Aug)
    1,000 units for sale. what is the big deal about selling one or two per month at "record" prices? must owners will be still sitting on a big loss one or two years down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    1,000 units for sale. what is the big deal about selling one or two per month at "record" prices? must owners will be still sitting on a big loss one or two years down the road.
    Unlikely to drop price, next year 99 LH condos at remote locations are going to sell at the price the The Parc (FH) was selling 3 year ago http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Sim+Li...g+land+parcel/

Even though The Parc facing is East West and served by a miserable small road, it is quite close to the MRT and rental in the area will hold the prices up. Furthermore there is no new FH or 999 LH condo TOP in the west coast area in the next 3 years, while the west side is under going economic transformation. If you want a condo in that area near the Clementi MRT, really this is the only one now.

'

if the parc drop price...ur carabelle also suffers lah...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    '

Precisely... all condos around the same area help to support and boost the bank valuations across the properties in vicinity.

Precisely... all condos around the same area help to support and boost the bank valuations across the properties in vicinity.
    The king that supports the other condo prices along the west coast is The Vision (LH 99) at $1100 psf

http://thevisionsingapore.blogspot.com/

nevermind lah, no need to argue. we discuss again in 1 month's time, see caveats dated october, then its beyond doubt whether prices for The Parc has risen/fallen/maintained after the cooling measures.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    '

that is not my concern, neither is it yours. I was just making a point, which is that out of a pile of garbage (1000 units) for sale, if one or two pieces of garbage are snatched up for whatever reasons for good prices, it means nothing. not that the other 999 pieces of garbage will fetch good prices before they turn to dust.

Haha... 2 units just transacted within the first week in Sept at breaking record prices, and just after drastic gov measures...that is significant! considering there are 1000,0000.. other advertised listings of residential units which were not sold in Singapore in that same week.

that is not my concern, neither is it yours. I was just making a point, which is that out of a pile of garbage (1000 units) for sale, if one or two pieces of garbage are snatched up for whatever reasons for good prices, it means nothing. not that the other 999 pieces of garbage will fetch good prices before they turn to dust.
    Last edited by plan; 21-09-10 at 20:31.

Haha... 2 units just transacted within the first week in Sept at breaking record prices, and just after drastic gov measures...that is significant! considering there are 1000,0000.. other advertised listings of residential units which were not sold in Singapore in that same week.

in terms of Closest to MRT .. The parc is a clear winner ..

during the launch, the did think of buying there .. but the sheer size of the project turned me off..

also, regardless how they 'face' it .. i feel it will 'catch' the noise from the AYE .. and thats another reason why i didnt buy ..

pity those landed just next to it .. like living next to the Great wall

Lucky you didn't buy. To turn right from the tiny west coast walk to Pandan Circus is very difficult during peak hours. Imagine the jam when everyone shifts in. The problem will be made worse when Hundred Trees TOP in 3 years' time. Whole west coast road will be jammed up. Clearing the Clementi Ave 2 fly over will be a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Lucky you didn't buy. To turn right from the tiny west coast walk to Pandan Circus is very difficult during peak hours. Imagine the jam when everyone shifts in. The problem will be made worse when Hundred Trees TOP in 3 years' time. Whole west coast road will be jammed up. Clearing the Clementi Ave 2 fly over will be a nightmare.
    not to mention how ugly it is.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Even the expressway is a nightmare! During peak hours. Morning and Evening.

Pollution and noise affecting the whole stretch!

I have to agree these issues are common in Singapore, in some places like bukit timah, novena, newton, it could be worse.

They are best directed to the LTA to work on...

One suggestion to LTA to smoothen the stretch of west coast road traffic,
    is to build a direct entry road into AYE (city) when turning out from west coast road using Clementi Ave 2...
    Last edited by plan; 22-09-10 at 10:12.

I have to agree these issues are common in Singapore, in some places like bukit timah, novena, newton, it could be worse.

They are best directed to the LTA to work on...

One suggestion to LTA to smoothen the stretch of west coast road traffic,
    is to build a direct entry road into AYE (city) when turning out from west coast road using Clementi Ave 2...
    it is easy to get on AYE to the city from carabelle, just get on AYE westbound from west coast way and take a U turn at Jorong Townhall road. coming home from city is even easier.

Alternatively, to go to city, one could just get on west coast highway by going south first from west coast way.

as for schools, kids can walk to Nanhua or Qifa from carabelle, either of which is very close. As for the parc, I don't seen many advantages. it is neither here nor there, using you singaporeans' expressions. It takes a long time to get on the high way from the parc, and walking to nanhua or qifa would be quite a struggle, giving how long it would take.

the only thing good is the distance to MRT from the parc. but it is not exact a breeze to walk there. It takes at least 15 minutes.

no wonder, out of 1000 units, only one or two are selling each month.

I am not an agent, nor a hater of the parc condo. just stating the fact.

stay east side la...ECP by far the least congested for now

seriously, city areas always congested but command highest premium...its about location and not about traffic congestion la..