Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: The Parc (D5, Freehold, Chip Eng Seng & Lehman Brothers)

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    The blue thing is just the protective film for the balcony glass...isn't it?
    haha, I was going to say that. but I decided let him remain stupid. who am I to educate these ignorant people. let them be.

and he had the nerve to call himself property investor. just a greenhorn pretending to be an investor of any kind.

After removing the protecting film, this is how The Parc look

Quote Originally Posted by successnowhere
    After removing the protecting film, this is how The Parc look

actually ALL new condos look nice ...regardless of design

the real ugliness shows when owners move in .. different color interior walls, curtains, lightings .. then the condo start to look messy

not to mention towels, undies, bras hang near windows ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    actually ALL new condos look nice ...regardless of design

the real ugliness shows when owners move in .. different color interior walls, curtains, lightings .. then the condo start to look messy

not to mention towels, undies, bras hang near windows ...
    wat to do...developer nvr give yard...or small useless yard for disneyworld.

Quote Originally Posted by jlrx
    Actually, the first time I saw "The Parc" I didn't know it was called "The Parc" but the first word that came to my mind was "pleasant".

It's simple but pleasant looking, especially the blue balconies.
    Hi Buddha, you have lost ur credibility with that comment

Yes I was attracted to the Parc when I saw those buildings with high class glass panel balconies. Wonder why Clementiwoods, Varsity Park are still installing cheapskate low class Iron Wrought during this modern era.Their developers must be so short of cash.
    However when I decided to go closer to take a look at the Parc I was caught in a massive traffic jam along West Coast Walk. A narrow two lane street just wide enough for a mini van to squeeze through into Clementi stadium. Another 600+ residence and that street will be chaos.I totally give up on the Parc. What about its MSCP, it just drag down the Parc into the same category as those BTO HDB.
    This is just my personal opinion, the number of transactions going thru show that this is the hottest condo in Spore rite now, where buyers n sellers agreed that $900+psf is a realistic value.

All units in The Parc will have a "Drying Area" located after the yard. Hopefully owners don't hang their "Colorfull Stuffs" along the planters/balcony

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    What you said was a load of hogwash. I never initiated any attack on any condo. Normally it was someone saying something that I agreed with that got me involved in the discussion. For example, someone said how can the parc be so ugly, so much like HDB estates and such, and following that, I said something to the same effect. That is called discussion, not vicious attack. What you, avatar and xebay, and all those obnoxious singaporeans do is whether the concerns are valid or not, you immediately take offense and engage in personalities, either saying the attackers have ulterior motives, or he is trying make his own properties look better, and such.

Before I came to this country to work, I had a lot of respect for singaporeans. After all these years, I realize that you guys are no better than poor peasants in china. after all, you all descended from the same stock. so, stop pretending to be superior to all those poor peasant farmers in china. you are as graceless and obnoxious as all those PRC immigrants you singaporeans are fond of attacking.

by the way, I always suspected that you were not telling the truth when you said "I am not vested in this condo." Now you are telling the truth.
    u can just **** off!! why still eat drink and shit here! talk bad about Singapore and stay in Singapore!!

Quote Originally Posted by calvenng

Yes I was attracted to the Parc when I saw those buildings with high class glass panel balconies. Wonder why Clementiwoods, Varsity Park are still installing cheapskate low class Iron Wrought during this modern era.Their developers must be so short of cash.
    Ur so call Iron wrought balcony panel dun look cheapskate to me if the color blends well with the overall facade...It is more practical as it allows more breeze to pass through. Glass panel will be nice if ur unit has a fantastic view from ur balcony.

However when I decided to go closer to take a look at the Parc I was caught in a massive traffic jam along West Coast Walk. A narrow two lane street just wide enough for a mini van to squeeze through into Clementi stadium. Another 600+ residence and that street will be chaos.I totally give up on the Parc.
    Don't u think there r many condos/areas having such problems? Orchard/CBD/Marina Bay area r similar. So, u think developers gona sell u cheap just based on tat? Not to mention landed areas....mostly having traffic problems...and they worth millions.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    er, mind sharing where are you from then? ~
    Think Stalingrad is either a Russian or a German or a WWII veteran .
    In WWII the Germans capitulated in Stalingrad after being surrounded by Russians for 49 days.

My unit is on the high floor, so will have an unblocked view:

Already mentioned in the forum somewhere that he's Canadian, by citizenship, just not orang puteh la.

Think Stalingrad is either a Russian or a German or a WWII veteran .
    In WWII the Germans capitulated in Stalingrad after being surrounded by Russians for 49 days.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Is this a nice view? Where is the sea or even river? where is the nice buildings, where is the greenery?Where is the pool? Take a picture of the beautiful sunset or sun rise if any n others will envy your unit's view

Stalingrad cud be having a depression...

There is always imperfection in this world. Not easy for expats to blend well into a foreign country. There r bound to have some over-protective locals that categorize foreigners differently. This is just parts and parcel of life.

Is this a nice view? Where is the sea or even river? where is the nice buildings, where is the greenery?Where is the pool? Take a picture of the beautiful sunset or sun rise if any n others will envy your unit's view
    R u simply trying to create nonsense/trouble???

Did he mention anything that offends u? He cud be only post the picture for the benefit of others who might have own a unit there...and didnt claim tat it is a very nice view...he just write it down as 'unblocked view'...anything wrong...??

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

Did he mention anything that offends u? He cud be only post the picture for the benefit of others who might have own a unit there...and didnt claim tat it is a very nice view...he just write it down as 'unblocked view'...anything wrong...??
    This is a typical double headed snake agent behavior.

However when I decided to go closer to take a look at the Parc I was caught in a massive traffic jam along West Coast Walk. A narrow two lane street just wide enough for a mini van to squeeze through into Clementi stadium. Another 600+ residence and that street will be chaos.I totally give up on the Parc. What about its MSCP, it just drag down the Parc into the same category as those BTO HDB.
    This is just my personal opinion, the number of transactions going thru show that this is the hottest condo in Spore rite now, where buyers n sellers agreed that $900+psf is a realistic value.
    hottest condo? I thought you were a broker/agent. give you a bit of history. this condo was launched in 2007 at an average price of 800-900psf. now it is transacting at precisely that level. why is it hot? plus there are more than 1000 units for sale on propertyguru.com alone.

or perhaps you mean hot in the literal sense, as in "hot vs. cold."

by the way, all nearby condos have appreciated by 40 to 50%. but not this one, for obvious reasons.

not bad lah ...

at least from where he is ... he can see others ..others cant see him ..

if i have this unit .. i can sleep naked with the windows open ,without the need to draw curtains ...

compared to others who look into another unit .. this is very good already .. i am sure have a nice sunset view

All units in The Parc will have a "Drying Area" located after the yard. Hopefully owners don't hang their "Colorfull Stuffs" along the planters/balcony
    Owners will hang clothes where the sun shines.

Because its unblocked, the Parc gets full sunshine blast on its frontal (facing the stadium) every morning. It's a nice thing the units comes with a Drying Ledge. Let's see if the balcony or this ledge will be the preferred choice for laundry drying when the times comes. Just a light-hearted guess. No offense to owners. Don't flame me!

hottest condo? I thought you were a broker/agent. give you a bit of history. this condo was launched in 2007 at an average price of 800-900psf. now it is transacting at precisely that level. why is it hot? plus there are more than 1000 units for sale on propertyguru.com alone.

or perhaps you mean hot in the literal sense, as in "hot vs. cold."

by the way, all nearby condos have appreciated by 40 to 50%. but not this one, for obvious reasons.
    It is not that this condo does not appreciate but rather all the future capital gain has been paid to the developer during launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Antz621
    Because its unblocked, the Parc gets full sunshine blast on its frontal (facing the stadium) every morning. It's a nice thing the units comes with a Drying Ledge. Let's see if the balcony or this ledge will be the preferred choice for laundry drying when the times comes. Just a light-hearted guess. No offense to owners. Don't flame me!
    yes, it will be just like a flag day. you can't change that, it being in the genes of HDB residents. just look at carabelle, botannia, and the infiniti. laundry drying on the balcony, so colorful.
    Last edited by stalingrad; 05-05-10 at 14:28.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Why, I thought you like it? Otherwise why stay in Carabelle?
    Strangely we only see such behaviours in mass-market condos and not in CCR condos.

yes, it will be just like a flag day. you can't change that, it being in the genes of HDB residents. just look at carabelle, botannia, and the infiniti. laundry drying on the balcony, so colorful.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

So right! Nowsdays, developers don't care about directions (maximise the design and sellable floor space is most important). As such, sure see owners in those mass-market condos hanging colourful flags to dry at balconies and windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    Owners will hang clothes where the sun shines.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

Not trying to offend him but that view is boring. Likely taken from a HDB flat nearby n not from the Parc itself. I m sure most units in the Parc has nicer view than that. How to entice potential buyers n boost the Parc's value with that view? Someone should post a picture of the sea view some high floor units in the Parc enjoy.

any idea if the western sun have a big impact on those units facing the sea ??

Quote Originally Posted by smallant
    any idea if the western sun have a big impact on those units facing the sea ??
    High flr with gd seaview overwhelms west sun?

Low flr with west sun...errr

The Parc selling points are mainly due to its amienities nearby, I do not see much freehold projects in Singapore that are close to MRT stations, the one that i remember should be Alexis in Alexandra, moreover Parc is near to the future Clementi Hub, waliking distance to MRT + shopping malls + market for good food, these are the selling points.

As for our dear friend who stay in Crappybelle, he will take his time to crawl there I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by kongming
    The Parc selling points are mainly due to its amienities nearby, I do not see much freehold projects in Singapore that are close to MRT stations, the one that i remember should be Alexis in Alexandra, moreover Parc is near to the future Clementi Hub, waliking distance to MRT + shopping malls + market for good food, these are the selling points.

As for our dear friend who stay in Crappybelle, he will take his time to crawl there I believe.
    Jokes aside...hehe

There r some FH condo near to MRT in D13...mid-mass market

Quote Originally Posted by kongming

This is exactly what I was talking about. a basic singapore trait. always grabbing a chance to insult other people to get ahead. you see it everywhere. at work, in movie theaters, in IRs. as I said, these are just peasant farmers transplanted to a major metropolitan area, but still acting the way their ancestors did.

by the way, I really don't think the parc is near an MRT station, unless you are a road runner, bee bee.