Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192429 ... LastLast

Thread: The Parc (D5, Freehold, Chip Eng Seng & Lehman Brothers)

Vision has touched 1200 psf.

I think the parc won't be too far behind.

Cheers.

Dear all,

Do let me know if you have any interests to sell / purchase the units at The Parc Condominium. I will send you the latest listings for sale, floor plan & etc..

Kindly Provide me Your name, contact & email addr to [email protected]

My website is www.JackTanProperty.com

Hi, I am interested to check the TOP status for the Parc. Can anyone advise how to get the project reference number that is needed to check for TOP status on the BCA website? Thanks for your advice.

http://inlinethumb01.webshots.com/14...425x425Q85.jpg

Picture taken this week
    TOP May to July this year

It is very HDB like, to be honest. Why couldn't they build it more nicely? just look botannia, so much nicer.

Looks exactly like the HDB flat nearby.

Because nowadays it doesn't matter. People dont care about aesthetics anymore. Any new launch, no matter how ugly, can sell easily - so developers just cut and paste from each other. In the past, developers bother to create themes that harmonises with the surroundings. Now, who cares? As long as one rectangular concrete building with glass windows - people will buy. And use fancy sounding name that has no bearing to the area also helps.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    It is very HDB like, to be honest. Why couldn't they build it more nicely? just look botannia, so much nicer.

Default Parc

who cares? it looks like HDB, but its PSF transact is much higher than Crappybelle and Botannia...

Quote Originally Posted by kongming
    who cares? it looks like HDB, but its PSF transact is much higher than Crappybelle and Botannia...
    Are you sure? carabelle has already exceeded $1,000psf.

Are you xebay or avatar?

Are you sure? carabelle has already exceeded $1,000psf.

Are you xebay or avatar?
    Haha...you seemed very paranoid abt me. You are totally wrong again!

Don't worry, in terms of hypocrite and disrespectful to elderly, you are Number 1 in this forum (as proven).

Hi Kongming,

Don't worry abt how alike it looks for your condo as it can't get any worse than carabelle (which looks like a condo but in fact quality is worse than HDB) since stalingrad has to constantly worry abt the tiles popping up anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar
    Don't worry, in terms of hypocrite and disrespectful to elderly, you are Number 1 in this forum (as proven).

Agree with u, this guy goes around bad mouthing other projects but his own

Yesterday went to Southbank@Dakota Condo, they also got MSCP and even their Cabana unit are base on top of the MSCP, situated close to HDB also, over 90% sold in the first week, 99yrs at over $1k/psf

Haha...you seemed very paranoid abt me. You are totally wrong again!

Hi Kongming,

Don't worry abt how alike it looks for your condo as it can't get any worse than carabelle (which looks like a condo but in fact quality is worse than HDB) since stalingrad has to constantly worry abt the tiles popping up anytime.
    please argue calmly and reasonably, and don't lie. carabelle boasts of marble floors. what does the parc boast of? homogeneous tiles? so, which condo has better finishes? in terms of exterior and looks, you would be blind if you don't think carabelle is better.

carabelle boasts of 3.1 meter high ceilings. I don't know about the parc, but I guess it is about 2.6, lower than that for HDB. That is why the blocks have this squashed look, which makes the condo the ugliest in singapore.

HaHa! I LIKE the lOOK

please argue calmly and reasonably, and don't lie. carabelle boasts of marble floors. what does the parc boast of? homogeneous tiles? so, which condo has better finishes? in terms of exterior and looks, you would be blind if you don't think carabelle is better.

carabelle boasts of 3.1 meter high ceilings. I don't know about the parc, but I guess it is about 2.6, lower than that for HDB. That is why the blocks have this squashed look, which makes the condo the ugliest in singapore.
    it's funny you are asking others to be reasonable, when a read of some your
    posts clearly shows how biased you are. I am not invested in the Parc, but I think it's nicer than carabelle. so it can't really be the ugliest. talking about being reasonable.

I don't like "This" person in this forum, I better go back to the forum previously myhometown.sg

Quote Originally Posted by ht
    it's funny you are asking others to be reasonable, when a read of some your
    posts clearly shows how biased you are. I am not invested in the Parc, but I think it's nicer than carabelle. so it can't really be the ugliest. talking about being reasonable.
    If it is not the ugliest, how come there are more than 1000 units for sale on propertyguru.com alone. the owners, after seeing how ugly it is shaping up to be, can't even hold their noses up and move in.

by the way, the parc is one of the few condos, if not the only one in sg, where the number of units for sale exceeds the number of units in the whole project. haha, that is indeed a distinction. perhaps that is why you like it so much.

Aiyo! Do you understand what is call 'Co-broke' ?

You are a BIG BIG Loser if I can prove it to you less than 1000 units for sales You will be

I wonder who is lying here..who is the one who wanted to write to forum and report to police abt racism remarks but I don't see anything happening?

Please check your facts correctly first before arguing...For what I know, parc also offer marble flooring based on the early postings. I think you are plain lazy to check and start sprouting nonsense. I bother to check but I don't know why you can't.

I don't know abt the ceiling heights but I wouldn't comment like what you commented.

One thing for sure, Carabelle has an 'ugly' resident residing there...

understand. co-broking explains why there are more listings than units in existence. but the point remains this is the least like condo given how eager the owners are to get out.

let's say there are three agents selling each condo, 1000 listings mean there are 333 for sale, more than 50% of the units in existence. but look at carabelle, which avatar, xebay, and all the retards have attacked relentlessly, have only 40 listings, which translate into 13 units for sale.

so, avatar, xebay and all the vicious people, which condo is better?

Do you understand what is call People buying for investment initially?

Did you check 1 by 1 from the listing on what are the units that being SOLD but not deleted from the database?

If it is not the ugliest, how come there are more than 1000 units for sale on propertyguru.com alone. the owners, after seeing how ugly it is shaping up to be, can't even hold their noses up and move in.

by the way, the parc is one of the few condos, if not the only one in sg, where the number of units for sale exceeds the number of units in the whole project. haha, that is indeed a distinction. perhaps that is why you like it so much.
    I neither like or hate it, just dun think it is uglier than carabelle. but given a choice, I will go for the parc.
    As the parc is going to top soon, it's normal to have more units on sale, just like clementiwoords.

understand. co-broking explains why there are more listings than units in existence. but the point remains this is the least like condo given how eager the owners are to get out.

let's say there are three agents selling each condo, 1000 listings mean there are 333 for sale, more than 50% of the units in existence. but look at carabelle, which avatar, xebay, and all the retards have attacked relentlessly, have only 40 listings, which translate into 13 units for sale.

so, avatar, xebay and all the vicious people, which condo is better?
    Sigh..you are wrong again! At that time with deferred payment scheme, alot of flippers bought parc for investment/speculation. I even heard of one who bought 5 units at one go. As it is near TOP, these people might be selling before having to take up any bank loan. Parc condo has alot of people who bought for investment/speculation, because of it's good location. Many genuine buyers couldn't buy during launch because of these speculators/investors.

Carabelle? I don't know why not many investors/speculators not interested in this project. Maybe they suspect the tiles will pop up?

I suspect I'm talking to a moron...

Sigh..you are wrong again! At that time with deferred payment scheme, alot of flippers bought parc for investment/speculation. I even heard of one who bought 5 units at one go. As it is near TOP, these people might be selling before having to take up any bank loan. Parc condo has alot of people who bought for investment/speculation, because of it's good location. Many genuine buyers couldn't buy during launch because of these speculators/investors.

Carabelle? I don't know why not many investors/speculators not interested in this project. Maybe they suspect the tiles will pop up?

I suspect I'm talking to a moron...
    so, now this squashed looking condo called the parc will stand as the poster child of how speculation can ruin your life. stuck with five condos and cannot sell even one. haha.

your reasoning doesn't make sense. if it is good location that explained why people speculated, then how come they cannot find buyers now. the good location is not so good after all. plus the mscp and ugly look. aiyo, so ugly.

tell you the truth, we bought carabelle for less than 600 psf, and now it is selling for more than 1000 psf. people who bought the parc at 900 psf at launch cannot sell at 900 psf.

now, who is the moron now? you you you!!!

Hello! Did you check the current transacted price? Psf close to 1k for the PARC! If you do a search, you will realised how active the deals over the past 2mths.

HaHa! You must be too early bot the carabelle now regretted by looking at the how grand the Parc everyday when you passby

All above $900psf, Bro, you very HAPPY now Recent Official Transactions
    Total Results: 120
    Sort by:
    Contract DatePriceAreaPSFAddress
    Tenure
    PSF
    Area Sqft
    Price
    Contract Date
    7 West Coast Walk #12-14
    Freehold
    $950
    $1227k
    08 Apr 10
    5 West Coast Walk #07-12
    Freehold
    $915
    $1191k
    08 Apr 10
    1 West Coast Walk #04-02
    Freehold
    $920
    $1118k
    07 Apr 10
    3 West Coast Walk #16-07
    Freehold
    $990
    $1203k
    06 Apr 10
    5 West Coast Walk #21-12
    Freehold
    $970
    $1262k
    01 Apr 10
    3 West Coast Walk #11-08
    Freehold
    $921
    $1200k
    30 Mar 10
    1 West Coast Walk #09-02
    Freehold
    $970
    $1179k
    30 Mar 10
    7 West Coast Walk #11-15
    Freehold
    $995
    $1510k
    29 Mar 10
    3 West Coast Walk #19-08
    Freehold
    $960
    $1249k
    29 Mar 10
    7 West Coast Walk #18-15
    Freehold
    $998
    $1514k
    29 Mar 10
    7 West Coast Walk #04-13
    Freehold
    $1016
    $678k
    26 Mar 10
    9 West Coast Walk #23-20
    Freehold
    $980
    $1328k
    26 Mar 10
    5 West Coast Walk #02-11
    Freehold
    $915
    $1112k
    26 Mar 10
    15 West Coast Walk #06-27
    Freehold
    $950
    $1442k
    25 Mar 10
    7 West Coast Walk #20-16
    Freehold
    $950
    $1349k
    24 Mar 10
    1 West Coast Walk #18-04
    Freehold
    $950
    $1236k
    24 Mar 10
    5 West Coast Walk #06-11
    Freehold
    $970
    $1179k
    23 Mar 10
    1 West Coast Walk #12-02
    Freehold
    $978
    $1189k
    23 Mar 10
    3 West Coast Walk #19-05
    Freehold
    $950
    $1349k
    22 Mar 10
    3 West Coast Walk #23-08
    Freehold
    $980
    $1275k
    19 Mar 10

haha, we are laughing all the way to the bank. you owners of the parc can at best just break even.

haha, we are laughing all the way to the bank. you owners of the parc can at best just break even.
    have no intention of being part of the mud-slinging that's going around, but.... as long as you have not sold, there is no laughing all the way to the bank... it's all just paper gains, but sweet to the ears and mind though.

Quote Originally Posted by successnowhere
    Yesterday went to Southbank@Dakota Condo, they also got MSCP and even their Cabana unit are base on top of the MSCP, situated close to HDB also, over 90% sold in the first week, 99yrs at over $1k/psf
    waterbank. its location is good and has huge potential.

so, now this squashed looking condo called the parc will stand as the poster child of how speculation can ruin your life. stuck with five condos and cannot sell even one. haha.
    You can laugh for all you want but you are laughing at the wrong person. Sorry to disappoint you that I didn't invest in Parc. But a moron will read the post and thought I am one of them...

your reasoning doesn't make sense. if it is good location that explained why people speculated, then how come they cannot find buyers now. the good location is not so good after all. plus the mscp and ugly look. aiyo, so ugly.
    You just confirmed that you are a moron...thank you..

tell you the truth, we bought carabelle for less than 600 psf, and now it is selling for more than 1000 psf. people who bought the parc at 900 psf at launch cannot sell at 900 psf.
    I am very sure that you are just lucky but doesn't prove you are not a moron..

now, who is the moron now? you you you!!!
    Wah...so many "you you you"...losing your cool huh?

Default the Parc Condo

Hi to all owners of the Parc Condo,

Welcome to join us in the following web page just for the Parc Condo:

http://www.myhometown.sg/Forum/tabid...5/Default.aspx