Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3813141516171819202122232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Wow!
    ilikeu,
    the cat is out of the bag!

According to you:
    (a) if a person dies at Age 75 years old, CPF Life Standard gives you a return of -0.3%
    (Yes, NEGATIVE, meaning YOU PAY CPF a PENALTY for dying too early)!!!!!!!!!!!!

(b) Also, if a person dies at Age 85 years old, CPF Life Standard gives you a return of +2.6%, and that is because your calculation included the period from Age 55 where CPF gives as high as 6%!!!!!!!!!!!

That period from Age 55 to 65 the interest you get is already known, why you still include it into CPF Life's return calculation?
    Oh I see, so that you can artificially inflate the CPF Life's return to beautify it and hide the low return (and the fact that actually YOU PAY CPF a PENALTY for dying too early)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!
    ilikeu is a LIAR here trying to hide the TRUTH from all of us and then sprouting HALF-TRUTH and FALSEHOODS and when we ask the right question that will expose that CPF Life give you very low return he will refused to answer and ask you to look everywhere (for something that don't exist)!!!!!

Didn't I already say that his answer is so SECRETIVE because CPF Life Standard plan's RETURN MUST HAVE BEEN SOooooo LOWwwww that he don't dare to let all of us see and know here!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ha ha ha! Got you (even though you refuse to admit)!!!!!!!!!!!

ilikeu,
    LIAR LIAR, PANT ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heehee View Post
    yes received, thanks.
    cpf life standard return is of interest to most of us here, so why need to pm to me only?

I have a question though - why a person who die at age 75 only get a return of -0.3%?
    If a person die at age 85, the return is only 2.6%, much lower than RA 4% interest. Why so?
    This is considering that your calculation include the period from Age 55 where you get as high as 6% interest for 10 years.

teddybear calculation on the other hand only calculate the return from Age 65 & thus the return figure will be different from yours.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Wow!
    Your answer is so SECRETIVE that you can only send to his inbox?

Then I am SURE CPF Life Standard plan's RETURN MUST HAVE BEEN SOooooo LOWwwww that you don't dare to let all of us see and know here!!!!!!!!!!!

you really don't know what is the problem with your calculation?
    or you are bent on continuing your bogus claim and bullshit (you the pot keep calling the kettle black)?

Then come show us the Maths then? Parameters is set out by the clown pm get 1200 at age 82 will die at 55 plonknin 166k to RA. U tell me cash on cash wats the return on death at 82?

Talk is cheap come show us Leh ?
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Wow!
    ilikeu,

According to you:
    (a) if a person dies at Age 75 years old, CPF Life Standard gives you a return of -0.3%

(b) Also, if a person dies at Age 85 years old, CPF Life Standard gives you a return of +2.6%, and that is because your calculation included the period from Age 55 where CPF gives as high as 6%!!!!!!!!!!!

That period from Age 55 to 65 the interest you get is already known, why you still include it into CPF Life's return calculation?
    Oh I see, so that you can artificially inflate the CPF Life's return to beautify it and hide the low return (and the fact that actually YOU PAY CPF a PENALTY for dying too early)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!
    ilikeu is a LIAR here trying to hide the TRUTH from all of us and then sprouting HALF-TRUTH and FALSEHOODS and when we ask the right question that will expose that CPF Life give you very low return he will refused to answer and you to look everywhere (for something that don't exist)!!!!!

Didn't I already say that his answer is so SECRETIVE because CPF Life Standard plan's RETURN MUST HAVE BEEN SOooooo LOWwwww that he don't dare to let all of us see and know here!!!!!!!!!!!

ilikeu,
    Oh now goal post chnage again when cannot win ur argument ? Now is due at 75? Or 85? What happen to 82?
    Why must be standard ? Why cannot basic!!!! Where is the bequest in the total cash out?

Joker lah u clown want to lie cannot prove it u now want to chnage goal post again? Bloody liar
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

ok from you answer now i know you are intentionally lying
    Really proof it I challenge u Leh! U can't coz u know it!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Wow!
    minority,

Finally somebody exposed you to be a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Didn't I already say so???????????????

Wow!
    minority,
    Clown

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Default minority and ilikeu have both been exposed to be LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minority,
    You really can't read?

The CPF Life Standard Age 75 return = -0.3%
    and CPF Life Standard Age 85 return = +2.6%
    are computed by ilikeu
    , not me!!!!!!!
    Ok I read you that you are saying that ilikeu is LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But hei, you are the one being pointed out as the outright LIAR here by heehee!!!!!!!!!!

So conclusion:
    minority and ilikeu have both been exposed to be LYING!!!!!!! Ha ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    Oh now goal post chnage again when cannot win ur argument ? Now is due at 75? Or 85? What happen to 82?
    Why must be standard ? Why cannot basic!!!! Where is the bequest in the total cash out?

Joker lah u clown want to lie cannot prove it u now want to chnage goal post again? Bloody liar

Wow!
    ilikeu,

According to you:

Wow!
    ilikeu is a LIAR here trying to hide the TRUTH from all of us and then sprouting HALF-TRUTH and FALSEHOODS and when we ask the right question that will expose that CPF Life give you very low return he will refused to answer and ask you to look everywhere (for something that don't exist)!!!!!

ilikeu,

Obviously you did not know whether the interest is capitalized or not and you simply assumed the returns is from 55.
    By the way, i think you will have a long life, so i suggest you go for CPF Life standard.
    You can work it out and u will know that u will have a good return for dying late.
    But if you think you will die young, then go for Basic.
    But then your calculation for Basic is -0.6% which reveals everything about your ignorance.

Wow!
    ilikeu,

According to you:

Wow!

ilikeu,

There is a term called undiscounted CF.
    So pls compare like to like.

minority,
    You really can't read?

are computed by ilikeu
    , not me!!!!!!!

But hei, you are the one being pointed out as the outright LIAR here by heehee!!!!!!!!!!

So conclusion:
    Last edited by Ilikeu; 15-02-17 at 18:08.

minority,
    You really can't read?

are computed by ilikeu
    , not me!!!!!!!

So conclusion:
    So can you make up your bullshited mind who wrote it?

one movement u accuse me of writing it "According to you: " And then the next u say its ilikeu ???

Are u of sound mind? or u are hallucinating??? Are you ok??? u need to go IMH???

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Wow,
    minority,
    You really so stupid??????

Ok ok, let me ask you, do you agree that the below statements are the HARD-TRUTH (hence you are LYING):

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    So can you make up your bullshited mind who wrote it?

one movement u accuse me of writing it "According to you: " And then the next u say its ilikeu ???

Are u of sound mind? or u are hallucinating??? Are you ok??? u need to go IMH???
    minority,
    You really can't read?

are computed by ilikeu
    , not me!!!!!!!

So conclusion:

Do you agree there is a bequest for basic at 75 and 85 then?

Wow,
    minority,

Ok ok, let me ask you, do you agree that the below statements are the HARD-TRUTH (hence you are LYING):

Those are your calculations and now you ask me?
    You mean you lied and didn't add bequest at 75 and 85?????
    But wait, below is for CPF Life Standard leaked by heehee.
    Previously you only show CPF Life Basic, which shows higher returns, and you refuse to show for CPF Life Standard, and now we all know you refused to show because CPF Life Standard's returns ARE REALLY VERY LOWwwww..............

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu View Post
    Do you agree there is a bequest for basic at 75 and 85 then?
    Wow,
    minority,

Yes, i am asking you again "do you agree there is a bequest for basic at 75 and 85 then?"
    Either yes, or no or don't know. So what's your reply?

Those are your calculations and now you ask me?
    You mean you lied and didn't add bequest at 75 and 85?????

Don't know, I didn't attempt to compute for CPF Life Basic.
    If i do, i should not reply you also, just like you keep avoiding my questions where you know answering me will leak the HARD-TRUTH.......
    So, Why should I answer your question if you don't answer mine??????

Oh, I only do for CPF Life Standard.
    CPF Life Standard Bequest = 0 from age 78 onwards!

Yes, i am asking you again "do you agree there is a bequest for basic at 75 and 85 then?"
    Either yes, or no or don't know. So what's your reply?

Oh you dun know!!!!! That means blind calculation. Garbage in garbage out.
    That means your answer is all garbage, including your post #205 (copy again below for reference)

If i do, i should not reply you also, just like you keep avoiding my questions where by answering you will leak the HARD-TRUTH.......
    Ok prove to you using online calculator (better than your fake calculation you invented)!
    http://www.investopedia.com/calculator/arannuity.aspx

CPF Life Basic:

RA at Age 55 = $166k
    RA at Age 65 = $259k
    Period (months) = 204
    Basic Payout (p.m) = $1200
    Periodic Rate: -0.05%
    Return p.a. = (-0.05%*12) = -0.60% !!!!!!

Wow! CPF Life Basic's return is = -0.60% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't believe? I attached a screenshot of the online calculator as proof!
    See, I don't anyhow fake some calculation like you do, I use online calculator developed by EXPERT, so you MUST BE THE ONE LYING since no expert supports your calculation! Ha ha ha!

ilikeu,

Don't come trying to LIE like minority lah!
    I never compute for CPF Life Basic, no input where got output?

I already answered you in my previous post:

Why don't show us all your calculations for CPF Life Standard instead of hiding them?
    And what are the BEQUEST you assume? Please don't INFLATE them OK????
    (Like you try to inflate CPF Life' return calculations for both Basic and Standard).

Oh you dun know!!!!! That means blind calculation. Garbage in garbage out.
    That means your answer is all garbage, including your post #205 (copy again below for reference)
    If i do, i should not reply you also, just like you keep avoiding my questions where you know answering me will leak the HARD-TRUTH.......

Everyone can refer to your post #502 in page 101 furnished by you.
    Blind calculation.

QUOTE post #502

Ok prove to you using online calculator (better than your fake calculation you invented)!
    http://www.investopedia.com/calculator/arannuity.aspx

CPF Life Basic:

RA at Age 55 = $166k
    RA at Age 65 = $259k
    Period (months) = 204
    Basic Payout (p.m) = $1200
    Periodic Rate: -0.05%
    Return p.a. = (-0.05%*12) = -0.60% !!!!!!

Wow! CPF Life Basic's return is = -0.60% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't believe? I attached a screenshot of the online calculator as proof!
    See, I don't anyhow fake some calculation like you do, I use online calculator developed by EXPERT, so you MUST BE THE ONE LYING since no expert supports your calculation! Ha ha ha!
    ilikeu,

Don't come trying to LIE like minority lah!
    I never compute for CPF Life Basic, no input where got output?

I already answered you in my previous post:
    UNQUOTE

Ok, you mean I am learning from minority like his "7.5% return"? Ha ha ha!

Come on, why don't you tell us, is what minority claiming the true: That is, CPF Life Basic give you "7.5% return" if you can live till 82 years old????

Let's see whether you can be honest or as sly like the LIAR minority.......

Everyone can refer to your post #502 in page 101 furnished by you.
    Blind calculation.

QUOTE post #502

UNQUOTE

When you are doing blind calculation in deriving post #502, it reveals all about your character.

Ok, you mean I am learning from minority like his "7.5% return"? Ha ha ha!

Come on, why don't you tell us, is what minority claiming the true: That is, CPF Life give you "7.5% return" for CPF Life Basic if you can live till 82 years old????

When you refuse to call a LIAR a LIAR and still siding with the LIAR to lie to everybody here, that reveals all about your character.

When you are doing blind calculation in deriving post #502, it reveals all about your character.

I have yet to call you a LIAR.
    Blind calculation.

When you refuse to call a LIAR a LIAR and still siding with the LIAR to lie to everybody here, that reveals all about your character.

Trying to tell just part of the story that will gel with what you want to insist on (like CPF Life has great returns and only showing for CPF Life Basic which has higher returns) and avoiding question (for CPF Life Standard returns) that once answered will reveal you are telling HALF-TRUTHS (because CPF Life Standard returns are VERY LOWwwwww), let minority perpetuate FALSEHOODs (with his FAKE 7.5% CPF Life's return), from all these, you are obvously a LIAR!

What is HALF-TRUTH?
    Internet definition says: HALF-TRUTH is a blackest lie!

I have yet to call you a LIAR.
    Blind calculation.

So your #502 post is all truth.... happy?
    It is blissful in doing blind calculation.

Trying to tell just part of the story that you gel with what you want to insist on (like CPF Life has great returns and only showing for CPF Life Basic which has higher returns) and avoiding question (for CPF Life Standard returns) that once answered will reveal you are telling HALF-TRUTHS (because CPF Life Standard returns are VERY LOWwwwww), let minority perpetuate FALSEHOODs (with his FAKE 7.5% CPF Life's return), from all these, you are obvously a LIAR!

Ok, let's see, wrong calculation, compare to your "HALF-TRUTH" (= Blackest of LIES)...........
    So the one speaking HALF-TRUTH = LIE are the LIAR! Ha ha ha!

And your calculation, you think it is the TRUTH? I doubt so..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will expose you SOON!

So your #502 post is all truth.... happy?
    It is blissful in doing blind calculation.

Use your blind calculations to compare? Steady, I like it.

Ok, let's see, wrong calculation, compare to your "HALF-TRUTH" (= Blackest of LIES)...........
    So the one speaking HALF-TRUTH = LIE are the LIAR! Ha ha ha!

Why you said mine is blind calculation?
    What is your comment on minority's claim that CPF Life gives "7.5% return"?
    You insist to help him to perpetuate his LIE instead of saying about his FAKE calculation?????????
    Or you like what he is saying???? (which reveal all about your character)....

Use your blind calculations to compare? Steady, I like it.

I'm sure you can also use your (blind) calculations to debate against him.

Why you said mine is blind calculation???
    Why you have no comment on minority's claim that CPF Life gives "7.5% return"???
    You insist to help him to perpetuate his LIE????
    Or you like what he is saying???? (which reveal all about your character)....

I am sure what you are doing about telling HALF-TRUTH and refusing to comment on LIES (from minority) that gel with what you want to perpetuate already tell very much about your character...............................

I'm sure you can also use your (blind) calculations to debate against him.

Happy for you to be so sure of yourself, keep it up but dun get expose with more blind calculations!

I am sure what you are doing about telling HALF-TRUTH and refusing to comment on LIES (from minority) that gel with what you want to perpetuate already tell very much about your character...............................

so minority has been exposed with his LIE about his FAKE "7.5% return" for CPF Life!!!!!!!!!!

You can continue to keep quiet to support minority with his FAKE claim about CPF Life giving "7.5% return" but all of us here has eye to see, and know you are continuing to engage in HALF-TRUTH (perpetuate BLACKEST LIE) and that itself reveal very much about your character..............

Happy for you to be so sure of yourself, keep it up but dun get expose with more blind calculations!