Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Citrine (D12, Freehold, Tiong Aik)

Makelele

Default The Citrine (D12, Freehold, Tiong Aik)

Off Balestier Road.

This is the actual site:

and the showflat:

Unregistered

Default Re: The Citrine (D12, Freehold, Tiong Aik)

This is a very good condo

roger173

Hi Makalele, Chelsea or French national fans? or your real name?

Are you the one of the unit owner? The condo showroom of the Citrine is very stylish and beautiful, if you have any picture of it to show us will be great!

Makelele

Hi roger!

I am a Chelsea fan.

Unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to take photos of the showroom. However here are some pictures in the brochure, maybe I can scan and load them up here.

Unregistered

The word Citrine means "a yellow variety of quartz" and I suppose it was chosen to go along with the condo's yellow coloured theme.

Unfortunately, it also rhymes with "urine" and "latrine". Both also yellow in colour.

Unregistered

Wow I wonder when is this condo finished, thinking of buying one around this area :-)

Balestier up and coming

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Wow I wonder when is this condo finished, thinking of buying one around this area :-)
    This area will boom in the future. Lots of private apartments here that are ripe for enbloc and redevelopment. Near the city, central, good location. Good alternative for Western expats who are priced out of Orchard Road/River Valley rental prices. I am also eyeing a condo here: The Ansley.

sigh

which one is better, deroyale or citrine? can anyone recommend others around this area?

kellysdc

Quote Originally Posted by sigh
    which one is better, deroyale or citrine? can anyone recommend others around this area?
    I like De Royale, because it is high rise and get good views all around. I think Citrine will be blocked somewhat, and is very close to the neighbouring apartments. Who knows if the neighbours are going to en bloc in the future and you will have to live with the construction noise and dirt. Also, I think De Royale maintenance cost will be lower because more units. Next time easier to sell because of full facilities.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by kellysdc
    I like De Royale, because it is high rise and get good views all around. I think Citrine will be blocked somewhat, and is very close to the neighbouring apartments. Who knows if the neighbours are going to en bloc in the future and you will have to live with the construction noise and dirt. Also, I think De Royale maintenance cost will be lower because more units. Next time easier to sell because of full facilities.
    hey kelly, i wouldn't buy in Balestier now... over priced now. nobody in his right mind would pay $900 psf for Balestier. Balestier used to be $600 to $650 psf just one year ago. I know the market is hot now but can you imagine how much Balestier area will drop if the market sentiments change? take care

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast