Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pavilion 11 at Novena (D11, Freehold, UOL)

Makelele Guest

Default Pavilion 11 at Novena (D11, Freehold, UOL)

This is at the public car park behind Boon Tong Kee chicken rice at Balestier.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: any idea what this is gonna be?

Pavillion 11

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Pavillion 11
    What kind of name is that! Hehehe. Was reading the classifieds today, seems like many condos are launching soon in the Novena/Balestier area!

Unregistered Guest

i think UOL better change the name. it doesn't sound very "exclusive" and upmarket.

kellysdc Guest

This is the 33 storey high rise condo by UOL at Minbu road. Above the pictures only show the show unit site, not the actual site.

Intrepid Explorer 2.0 Guest

Default Re: Pavillion 11 (D11, Freehold, UOL)

ryan Guest

This is the rendering from UOL:

Average price is $1K psf.

It will be 2 blocks of 33 storeys. Total of 180 units: 2 bedders (60 units), 3 bedders (116 units), and 4 units of penthouses.

Plot area is 81,642 square feet.

TOP around June 2010.

park infinia Guest

Default Re: Pavilion 11 (D11, Freehold, UOL)

If this can launch at $1,000 psf average, Park Infinia can re-launch at $1,400 psf no problem, being in a much more desirable location opposite Cairnhill + big land area.

park infinia Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ryan
    This is the rendering from UOL:

Average price is $1K psf.

It will be 2 blocks of 33 storeys. Total of 180 units: 2 bedders (60 units), 3 bedders (116 units), and 4 units of penthouses.

Plot area is 81,642 square feet.

TOP around June 2010.
    Looks a lot like UOL's 3 projects (Twin Regency, Regency Suites, The Regency @ Tiong Bahru) in the Tiong Bahru area. And those are now sub-selling for around $900 to $1,000 psf. I think UOL have done their price analysis properly: meaning if those 3 can sell for around $1,000 psf, then Pavilion 11 being in a more-or-less equally prestigious (or unprestigious, depending on how you look at it) location and based on accessibility to the CBD, can sell for the same.

Tiong Bahru closer to Tanglin, Tanjong Pagar, and Chinatown.

Balestier closer to Suntec, Marina, City Hall, and Somerset.

Unregistered Guest

Location: Minbu Road /Akyab Street (D 11) Total no. of units: 180 (2 blocks of 33-Storey Towers)
    Tenure: Freehold
    Site Area: sqft
    Expected TOP: June 2010
    Units Types:
    * 2 BR ~ 958 sq ft (60 units)
    * 3 BR ~ 1485 sq ft (116 units)
    * Penthouses (3 levels per unit) - 4219 sq ft (4 units)
    Facilities: "Pavilion-theme features" - rainforest showers, spa jets, meditation, massage, art, relaxation, reading
    Price: expected $1000 psf

elements Guest

Unregistered Guest

Between Pavilion 11 and Monteblue, I prefer Pavilion 11 not only because it is going to be cheaper (fingers crossed!!) but because it is by a solid and reputable developer. The location is also better than Monteblue, which I think is too cramped in that small road with many other condos surrounding it.

Unregistered Guest

With 2 big condos coming up on either side of Minbu (?) Rd, do the developers still think that they can sell 100% of their units launched? At that price? I do think that there is an oversupply of new condos in his area.

Unregistered Guest

Unregistered Guest

According to BT, already 40% sold at average price of $900psf.

robinsonscentrepoint Guest

Default Re: Pavilion 11 at Novena (D11, Freehold, UOL)

The Good:

- Good looking building
    - Reputable developer
    - 270 degree views, perched on elevated land
    - Only 180 units on a very large plot
    - Secluded and private, quiet at night (also in the day actually)
    - Balestier location (food, proximity to the city, Marina, PIE, CTE)

The Bad:

- Price (I would buy for less than $800 psf)
    - Balestier location (traffic jams, seedy)

Actually I was quite taken by their marketing, presentation, and product. UOL never disappoints. To me, at least. I also have a belief that Balestier has the potential to be cleaned up and be transformed into a mixed commercial/residential precinct, but don't expect high-end though. CityDev may also know something about that cos they just bought The Albany and Hock <something> Tower. Kwek and Wee are 2 of the shrewdest property players out there.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by robinsonscentrepoint
    CityDev may also know something about that cos they just bought The Albany and Hock <something> Tower. Kwek and Wee are 2 of the shrewdest property players out there.
    Actually it is Lock Cho Apartments and Comfort Mansion. Probably will amalgamate the sites together for a big plot. Now that CDL are in there, as UOL and Soilbuild already are, won't be long before more developers come in for a piece of the pie after supply in the more 'prime' areas are gone.

Unregistered Guest

Pav 11 is more Balestier than Novena. The name is misleading.

Unregistered Guest

Pavilion is almost sold out. Left one unit.

Unregistered Guest

Pavilion 11 is fully sold out.

joe Guest

SALE OF PROPERTY UNIT TO AN "INTERESTED PERSON"
    Attached Files Attached Files

Unregistered Guest

Dear all,

Pavilion 11 unit for sale.

3brm - 1485sqft.
    Low floor. Stack 03.
    Asking only 1050psf nego.

Interested investors, pls reply through this thread.

Rgds.

Unregistered Guest

Hi which floor are you talking abt?
    pls reply via this post?

Unregistered Guest

my 2-cts worth:
    Novena is a severely undervalued area.. just take a step back and look at the relative valuation -- Newton, 1 MRT station away, 2 mins drive down, asking for S$2,000psf now; just a month back, Novena still can get S$1000psf. Now at most S$1200-1300psf. Further, there is NO amenities at Newton MRT besides Newton Circus -- while Novena has supermarkets, foodcourts, restaurants, pharmacies, boutiques at Novena Square, Velocity, United Square, cinemas at Shaw Plaza, lots of good local food at Balestier.

Accessibility-wise, one straight road down Newton Road and u hit Orchard; one road down Balestier then Lavender all the way and u can turn into Beach Road/CBD -- either way don't have to go on the highway and get jammed on CTE or PIE. Orchard in 7 mins (MRT or car) and CBD in 10. Best of both worlds.

Gripes: near TTSH, CDC : mitigating factors: low-rise and widely spread out, serene and quiet; 24-hr ER nearby; medical tourism can boost rents
    near balestier : mitigating factors: low rise, good food (especially Ba kut teh!), no HDB, nearby Shaw Plaza has cinema theatres where 100% sure to get tickets... Bonus: if it gets cleaned up, it can become a Nottinghill...

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    my 2-cts worth:
    Novena is a severely undervalued area.. just take a step back and look at the relative valuation -- Newton, 1 MRT station away, 2 mins drive down, asking for S$2,000psf now; just a month back, Novena still can get S$1000psf. Now at most S$1200-1300psf. Further, there is NO amenities at Newton MRT besides Newton Circus -- while Novena has supermarkets, foodcourts, restaurants, pharmacies, boutiques at Novena Square, Velocity, United Square, cinemas at Shaw Plaza, lots of good local food at Balestier.

Accessibility-wise, one straight road down Newton Road and u hit Orchard; one road down Balestier then Lavender all the way and u can turn into Beach Road/CBD -- either way don't have to go on the highway and get jammed on CTE or PIE. Orchard in 7 mins (MRT or car) and CBD in 10. Best of both worlds.

Gripes: near TTSH, CDC : mitigating factors: low-rise and widely spread out, serene and quiet; 24-hr ER nearby; medical tourism can boost rents
    near balestier : mitigating factors: low rise, good food (especially Ba kut teh!), no HDB, nearby Shaw Plaza has cinema theatres where 100% sure to get tickets... Bonus: if it gets cleaned up, it can become a Nottinghill...
    Talk kok lar you. Nottinghill? Are you local, what garbage.

an agent offered me a unit a couple of weekends ago. 1200 psf. told him nuts! 1200 psf i believe can get Parc Emily and maybe Park Infinia even.

and this one has no gym! where would the maintenance fees go to, i wonder..

primeboy Guest

I read somewhere online that the living room is not marble flooring, only homogeneous tiles. Remembered that only because I hardly know any decent condo that offers homogeneous tiles for living room flooring in this day and age.

So, no gym and no marble flooring. All I can say is that UOL made big bucks...:-)

Default P11

P11 Owners are asking for unrealistic price for so so quality condo, news that coming sept/oct, owners need to pay additional 10%, the rest 70% at TOP - which will be quite soon. The project will be ready by mid 2009 and maybe earlier.

Nicolas Guest

U mean now we have to pay upfront 30%?? Is this news reliable?

It coming from developer, Property executive in charge told me. Most sellers are trying to offload the unit to avoid further paying 10%. So it hold and wait for the to-be-buyers.

The site main contractor - China Construction states completion date Mid 2009, subcontractors working on site say will be ready by 1Q 2009.