Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simei Green Spitting saga

Default Simei Green Spitting saga

saw the videos ...

those 2 women really cried rape .....

they started the F word and turned around accused the man of sexual harassment ?

one said she has lived in SG 20 yrs... you can take her out of CHINA but you cannot take the CHINA out of her ...

reports said 1 of them is a property agent ?

any simei Green residents here with more juicy stories ?

i hope we evict the 2 women ... the behaviour is a shame to the female gender

Not to side any parties but coming from a neutral point of view - somewhere near the beginning in one of the videos one of the ladies did say "I dun wan to be served by u" or something like that along that line to the man. Perhaps there is a prologue that we r not aware of? Maybe perhaps he really did sexual harassesed or teased her/them previously? Jus that it's not captured on video? Jus IMHO.

if there was previous issues of 'harassment' .. 1 video showed her shaft herself into the office ... stopping him from closing the table top ...

as far as i know ... residents or owners are not allowed to cross that work space ...

she pushed her way thru ,,,

if she has been sexually harassed ...she should not have used her own body to push her way in ...right ?

very scary ...

last time a time spit at a woman at a bus terminal he was arrested ...

i hope these 2 get arrested too ..

to be fair ... our laws quite biased also ....

Lol. True... But u never hear of this phrase meh - 以进为退. Hahahahaha. Jus kidding.

In the woodlands interchange spitting case, the woman jus stood there while the man spit. Hence the woman was the victim and the man was charged. In this simei green spitting case, the woman spit at the man and he hit back. So how to charge now? Charge both of them? Dun think can use self defense as argument leh. Cos self defense shld be measured and proportionate. Hence if really self defense, then should spit back. Then we can get to see a spitting war. Then see who give and land the first punch first. Then fight round 1 to round 12. Should be more exciting than Floyd vs Manny. Anyway, I'm digressing here...

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    Lol. True... But u never hear of this phrase meh - 以进为退. Hahahahaha. Jus kidding.

In the woodlands interchange spitting case, the woman jus stood there while the man spit. Hence the woman was the victim and the man was charged. In this simei green spitting case, the woman spit at the man and he hit back. So how to charge now? Charge both of them? Dun think can use self defense as argument leh. Cos self defense shld be measured and proportionate. Hence if really self defense, then should spit back. Then we can get to see a spitting war. Then see who give and land the first punch first. Then fight round 1 to round 12. Should be more exciting than Floyd vs Manny. Anyway, I'm digressing here...
    The Woodlands interchange incident was in public area so is there a difference that the latest spitting case was in the management office of a condo which is considered private property? It is also not between neighbours but a contractor employed by the council and the women (as reported) were tenants only.

If it happened in your condo, how? Would you have allowed it to escalate to such a stage in the first place? If you are the managing council, would you sit back and do nothing since police already investigating?

How about the staff directly involved and the managing agent's company, transfer the staff to another location or just disinfect the office and build a glass panel so that any management staff behind the counter are better protected from liquids and water being thrown?

if i were in the council or MA, i would contact the landlord and propose that the tenants be removed.

MCST/council has the responsibilities to ensure that the estate be maintained and improved so that it maintains or enhances the value of the condo ..

such kumpung behaviours of tenants cannot be tolerated.

IN USA, especially the coop condos, council has the power to accept / reject tenants/buyers.

as such , they uphold the standard of these condos, ensuring that they decent owners/ tenants, and no nuisance or gangsters

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    if i were in the council or MA, i would contact the landlord and propose that the tenants be removed.

MCST/council has the responsibilities to ensure that the estate be maintained and improved so that it maintains or enhances the value of the condo ..

IN USA, especially the coop condos, council has the power to accept / reject tenants/buyers.

as such , they uphold the standard of these condos, ensuring that they decent owners/ tenants, and no nuisance or gangsters

1. You can propose but landlord/owner may be bounded by contract. So if 2 year contract signed and this occurred in the 3rd month, still have 21 months to go. Is it normal to state the conditions a tenant will be evicted and deposit forfeited?

Try on the 2 women, another video will come up of the landlord being spat by the women.

2. On paper, council has responsibility... but in reality, many in the council are in for their selfish reasons and to safeguard their own interests. It is most times a thankless appointment and hence subject to abuse. So long as residents keep to themselves and do not contribute, a council may only try to maintain the condition and not waste money on 'enhancements'

3. Cannot compare USA and Singapore. Singapore's laws do not give council the power to choose tenants. Tenants/buyers can also turn bad later. You mean when a lease/sales contract is being signed, must have face to face interview with council member first? Can you tell if a person is a gangster from a picture or interview? Not practical at all.

Just in case u guys are not aware of, the so-called victim that was spat at is no angel himself! Many of his ex.colleagues were applauding after watching the video clips,saying he deserved it n it's karma for him.
    Definitely there are more stories behind to this saga.He must have done something really unpleasant to infuriate the 2 PRCs.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Yes you are right on that.

BUT MCST has no power to determine who are the residents, and they have no power to deal with the behaviour of the residents in the estate or eject them. Furthermore, they are volunteers, and there is a limit of what they can do other than maintaining the estate. In any estate, it is actually the problematic residents that are the source of problems, not maintaining the estate (which can be easily done as long as the MCST has lots of money in maintenance fund to spend on maintenance and upgrade).

Is it any wonder that I emphasize on buying private properties in good estate (to minimize the chance of being neighbour to such unruly behaviour residents)?

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    Just in case u guys are not aware of, the so-called victim that was spat at is no angel himself! Many of his ex.colleagues were applauding after watching the video clips,saying he deserved it n it's karma for him.
    Definitely there are more stories behind to this saga.He must have done something really unpleasant to infuriate the 2 PRCs.
    Ex-colleagues may happy but could the ex-colleagues be nasty too? Whatever the past, the 2 women were out of Singapore societal line and norms?

the guy also delieberately set the 2 women up by putting the cam there and antagonising them. clearly, he is no saint either, as pointed out by bro fiat500. but yes, they used the F word first, then tried to frame the guy. they are also very aggressive and do not respect the police uniform either. the policeman seemed like a newbie nsf? think he was rather stunned and was reduced to a customer service officer rather than quote some laws to put her in her place.

saw the videos ...

those 2 women really cried rape .....

they started the F word and turned around accused the man of sexual harassment ?

one said she has lived in SG 20 yrs... you can take her out of CHINA but you cannot take the CHINA out of her ...

reports said 1 of them is a property agent ?

any simei Green residents here with more juicy stories ?

i hope we evict the 2 women ... the behaviour is a shame to the female gender

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    the guy also delieberately set the 2 women up by putting the cam there and antagonising them. clearly, he is no saint either, as pointed out by bro fiat500. but yes, they used the F word first, then tried to frame the guy. they are also very aggressive and do not respect the police uniform either. the policeman seemed like a newbie nsf? think he was rather stunned and was reduced to a customer service officer rather than quote some laws to put her in her place.
    Curious that placing the camera is viewed by some as 'setting the 2 women up'.

Till now, there is no material supporting any claim that the behaviour of the man warranted such a response from the women.

Hope that there is a follow-up report after police have completed their investigations and instructions from their higher ups have been given.

but clearly, there's some history between them and the man had already strategically placed the camera there in anticipation of another confrontation.

Quote Originally Posted by TABee View Post
    Curious that placing the camera is viewed by some as 'setting the 2 women up'.

Till now, there is no material supporting any claim that the behaviour of the man warranted such a response from the women.

Hope that there is a follow-up report after police have completed their investigations and instructions from their higher ups have been given.

but clearly, there's some history between them and the man had already strategically placed the camera there in anticipation of another confrontation.
    Agree, but not many can see "through" like you do, most will just follow whatever comments against the behavior of the women, and he has achieved what he wanted.

in the "service' industry very often 'customers' are always right ...

hence placing a cam is for self protection

similarly in car cam ... heard nowadays ... police depend alot of car cam ... its Your words against mine kind of situation ... the cam is good .. to deal with people who takes the law into their own hands and in this instance ... how they twisted the situation around accusing the man of wanting to FK them hahah

lay naked and sprawl on the floor i always wont take a second look ...

beauty is skin deep

ugliness goes right into the bones ...

Precisely. The cam was placed to have a record of the events to avoid debate on 'You Say I Say'. Police started to have Body Cams that is controlled so that the video cannot be edited and footage can be used as evidence.

Put yourself in the man's shoes on that day and moment. If you got spat at several times and the women, 2 PRC women who will become witness for each other, report harassment or molest to the police, what would the man have to defend himself against the 2 PRCs?

At least now with the videos, other men dealing with them will be aware and more careful of them.

We all hope not to meet with accidents or such incidents. Car and body cams are additional aids to help us. Just like air bags.

precisely, especially in singapore, Cry rape or not, man will be arrested first ... and damn hard to prove his innocence...

a friend was in a pub once with a group of friends, men and women.

a girl alone at the next table joined them to play some games ... loser drinks etc ...

she lost many times but refused to drink .. so my friend said to her " You dont play lah ...

she got upset ... went to the bouncer and accused my friend of molesting her ...

despite having all his friends with him who can testify, the bouncer told him to leave "for his own good'
    cos if she called police, he will be arrested and spend the night in cell...

this is singapore

bros, i fully understand that cam is very useful and good for protection.

but in this case, even though i feel that the 2 women are very much in the wrong, u can see from the mannerism in which he talks, its like i've got u on cam now. so i try my best to bring out your ugliest side.

check out the other video in which the 2 women r bashing the police, if i'm not mistaken, he's the one whistling away in the background?

Hard to link his whistling to this incident if there is no admission. He can say that he is whistling at other matters separate from this issue. No one can prove true or false regardless he admits or denies.

Let's also not forget the person holding the video cam. Dun know which side he/she is on and what's his/her agenda.

From what I can tell, there is no innocent party here. Jus a matter of whose words and actions are recorded as evidence or not. Let's leave it to the police to do their jobs. Unless we are witnesses, else whatever discussed here are speculations only.

i'm not accusing him of anything. i was just speculating (as u said), that he is no saint himself.

don't get me wrong, i m all FOR the arrest of these 2 women. they dun respect the law.

Hard to link his whistling to this incident if there is no admission. He can say that he is whistling at other matters separate from this issue. No one can prove true or false regardless he admits or denies.

Let's also not forget the person holding the video cam. Dun know which side he/she is on and what's his/her agenda.

From what I can tell, there is no innocent party here. Jus a matter of whose words and actions are recorded as evidence or not. Let's leave it to the police to do their jobs. Unless we are witnesses, else whatever discussed here are speculations only.

if i am not wrong .. all managing agent has male and female staffs ...

i believe in the video where the spitting started, there is a female voice in the back ground ..sounded like someone behind the camera ...

also .. i wonder who was the guy in Blue Tee ...couldnt see his face but he kind of shouted , STOP the camera ...

according to report ...he came with the 2 PRC

Read from somewhere that one of the 2 prc ladies works for mbs though mbs denied that she is one of their staff. Will be interesting to know where they work and more details on the blue tee guy. Just a gossip monger at work here.

report said one of the PRC is a property agent ...

bros, i fully understand that cam is very useful and good for protection.

but in this case, even though i feel that the 2 women are very much in the wrong, u can see from the mannerism in which he talks, its like i've got u on cam now. so i try my best to bring out your ugliest side.

check out the other video in which the 2 women r bashing the police, if i'm not mistaken, he's the one whistling away in the background?
    The 'whistling' is from the hand phone. Believe it's an incoming message tone of a Samsung phone.

I dun think his intention of the video was to 'bring out the best' but rather to defend himself against false accusations which on hindsight was the wise move. The way he talked probably stem from his reaction against the aggressiveness and complete lack of respect of these 2 women for a fellow human being. Imagine she insulted him as just a door keeper. And spitting? What kind of human spit....and at other human beings? And from the way the 2 women treat our law enforcer, complete lack of respect for law and authority. Regardless what the police should have done....

Strange that case of Amos Yee being slapped closed so fast but this case still no news/updates.

I believe the man in white knew they would be difficult and he did not want his staff to get involved as the other staff did not know Mandarin.

Singapore Law hardly bothers about past/character/politeness, etc. especially if there is no previous convictions. The inspecting officer would be tasked to furnish the incident report to AGC for them to decide if further action should be taken to send the message to the community.

Any case brought to the courts will be a reference case for future.

Quote Originally Posted by HP65 View Post
    The 'whistling' is from the hand phone. Believe it's an incoming message tone of a Samsung phone.

I dun think his intention of the video was to 'bring out the best' but rather to defend himself against false accusations which on hindsight was the wise move. The way he talked probably stem from his reaction against the aggressiveness and complete lack of respect of these 2 women for a fellow human being. Imagine she insulted him as just a door keeper. And spitting? What kind of human spit....and at other human beings? And from the way the 2 women treat our law enforcer, complete lack of respect for law and authority. Regardless what the police should have done....

the man can sue them for attempt to spread disease thru splitting ...

MOH ...should comment on this ...

Woman in viral video charged with hurting and using criminal force on condo manager
    PUBLISHED ON MAY 15, 2015 12:48 PM 6356 162 0 0
    PRINT
    EMAIL

A woman was charged in court on Friday with assaulting a condominium manager, spitting and splashing liquid from a drink can at him. -- PHOTO: ST GRAPHICS

BY ELENA CHONG

SINGAPORE - A woman was charged in court on Friday with assaulting a condominium manager, spitting and splashing liquid from a drink can at him.

Tang Lei, 47, a Chinese national, also allegedly hit Mr Colvin Quek Choon Kiat, 67, on his face and arms, causing bruises and abrasions over his forehead, at the Simei Green condominium management office at about 11.40am on April 28.

She was then with her sister, who has not been charged.

The incidents were recorded on video, posted online and went viral.

The women apparently had an argument with the condo manager over access cards.

Tang's lawyer Christopher Ravijit Singh Gill said he had just been briefed.

She is out on $10,000 bail and her passport has been impounded.

A pre-trial conference is scheduled for June 10.

If convicted of causing hurt, she faces a jail term of up to two years and/or a fine of up to $5,000.

The penalty for using criminal force is three months' jail and/or a fine of up to $1,500 per charge.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin....kDc0PzSd.dpuf

PR or citizen?

Tang Lei, 47, a Chinese national

PR or foreigner u mean?

PR or citizen?