Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc SeaBreeze (D15, Freehold, Tiong Aik)

Unregistered19 Guest

Default Re: Parc SeaBreeze (D15, Freehold, Tiong Aik)

Master Plan 2008 will be unveiled this Friday 23 May 2008.

MP 2008 Interesting times are here again, if the MRT comes up at Republic Cinema as speculated, Parc Seabreeze prices will suddenly look attractive!

mtr Guest

MRT expected in 2018 - thats 10 yrs away and in this span of time, economy is sure to go thru the high n low cycles - cant expect prices to keep going higher all the way - right ?

confused Guest

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    My agent told me about 30+ units sold already.

strange,
    another agent apparently said only 3 units sold so far
    and all to internal parties ...
    thats what i heard, anybody can verify?

Unregistered..... Guest

Pick up a copy of this weeks the edge. There is a full page article in the city and country section about properties in the east. It also list the various properties for sale and how many units are sold. The number of units sold for parc seabreeze is 30 as of 16th of May 2008.

withdrawn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by confused
    strange,
    another agent apparently said only 3 units sold so far
    and all to internal parties ...
    thats what i heard, anybody can verify?
    Heard project has been withdrawn!!!! True????

Waiting Guest

I think the prices are starting to come down. Just look at the Seaview. Still many units empty. People who buy at this time is paying way too much.

Waiting long long Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Waiting
    I think the prices are starting to come down. Just look at the Seaview. Still many units empty. People who buy at this time is paying way too much.
    You better wait long long don't buy now. Till Sea View En-block lor...

Default Launching! Parc SeaBreeze (D15, Freehold, Tiong Aik)

Price avg. S$1400psf. Preview by appointment only. Call now.

Siao Guest

Quote Originally Posted by richardsng_era
    Price avg. S$1400psf. Preview by appointment only. Call now.
    Siao, recession period still got people to buy meh? Somemore so expensive....

Tiong Aik should either defer the re launch or give abt 50% discount, even at 700 psf average it will be a task to sell the project.....

tigersee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered.....
    Pick up a copy of this weeks the edge. There is a full page article in the city and country section about properties in the east. It also list the various properties for sale and how many units are sold. The number of units sold for parc seabreeze is 30 as of 16th of May 2008.
    Wah, tiong Aik ask all relatives plus parents to buy 30 units.

Unreg¡stered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Siao
    Siao, recession period still got people to buy meh? Somemore so expensive....
    I am on your side but you need to be technically correct when you post.

Singapore government forecasted Singapore in Technical Recession for Q3 2008 based on July and August figures. We will know the September results by the end of October.

Economists forecast lower GDP Growths for the next 2-3 years. They did not forecast Recession.

News Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I am on your side but you need to be technically correct when you post.

Singapore government forecasted Singapore in Technical Recession for Q3 2008 based on July and August figures. We will know the September results by the end of October.

Economists forecast lower GDP Growths for the next 2-3 years. They did not forecast Recession.
    Just f.y.i..

The last "technical recession" occurred in 2002.

The last "recession" occurred in 2001 when the GDP growth was -2.4%.

find sales Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tigersee
    Wah, tiong Aik ask all relatives plus parents to buy 30 units.
    To all agents in this website, "Which is almost everyone in this website" Go out and close sales. Don't waste time in the showrooms until go crazy and post rubbish in this site.

Busybody Guest

Hi, any one there can advise the special of this project set @1400psqf. I am still wondering... compare with the near by project price...what make people to buy at 1400...

Quote Originally Posted by Busybody
    Hi, any one there can advise the special of this project set @1400psqf. I am still wondering... compare with the near by project price...what make people to buy at 1400...
    I also wondering what make people pay 6 digit to a million for an

old watch...

U want to know why?

Go and flip open tatler or magazine and u will know why

Unreg¡stered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buy
    I also wondering what make people pay 6 digit to a million for an

old watch...

U want to know why?

Go and flip open tatler or magazine and u will know why
    You talk like this Car Fan leh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Car Fan
    Looking for a fullsize 5.00m-long 4-door coupé (call it a sedan if you still insist) to ferry 4 in comfort?

So sorry! Your £200,000 deposit came in a bit late for this 700hp One-77 with a 7.3 V12.
    77 cars will be produced but 100 people are already ahead of you.

The car has not been officially launched and no details (including pictures) are available.
    Buyers are only allowed to see a wheel and a headlight.

See what? No need to see. No need to know. Just give us your cheque.
    Quote Originally Posted by autoblog
    Aston Martin One-77 already sold out and then some
    Chris Shunk
    autoblog
    Tuesday, 14 October 2008, 4:59PM U.S. EST

Aston Martin One-77

If you're looking to be one of the lucky (and rich) buyers of the Aston Martin One-77, you may already be too late. Aston claims that over 100 wealthy buyers have signed up for the One-77 supercar, though it plans to build only enough to satisfy the car's label: 77. Amazingly, those customers have dropped a £200,000 deposit without ever having so much as seen a totally uncovered photo of the British supercar. But hey, it's an Aston, so how ugly can it be? If you've got money to burn, we can think of few ways to better spend over £1 million on an automobile, especially considering that it's rare enough to actually increase in value over time. It would help, too, if you could park and store a vehicle with a carbon fiber chassis, aluminum body, and 700-hp V12 engine, but that doesn't sound like much fun at all. From what we've seen of the car so far, it wouldn't be fair to force the museum life on the One-77.

K-Cat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by condoinvestor
    Tiong Aik should either defer the re launch or give abt 50% discount, even at 700 psf average it will be a task to sell the project.....
    Buy at $700psf?
    Aiyah! Wasted!

I just sold one unit at Livia for $702psf last month.
    Never mind. I will find you another $700psf unit.
    It will be done.
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Livia ................. OCR ....... 9 ............................... 702 ................ 677 ............... 646

Unreg¡stered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by condoinvestor
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Cat
    Buy at $700psf?
    Aiyah! Wasted!

I just sold one unit at Livia for $702psf last month.
    Never mind. I will find you another $700psf unit.
    It will be done.

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Livia ................. OCR ....... 9 ............................... 702 ................ 677 ............... 646
    Are you guys sick or what?
    D15 selling at Pasir Ris price?

You must be joking!
    People in D7 are laughing at you with their $1,871psf.

Project Name ...... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Concourse Skyline . RCR ........ 68 ............................. 1,871 ............ 1,592 ............ 1,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Feet
    Wah lau erh!
    Seow liao ah!
    $1,871psf.

Reg¡stered Guest

Wah! D7 beats D15.

somtime people buy for certain reasons one

Esta_Owner Guest

When is the launch? Any idea?

private preview now

only

Esta_Owner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buy
    private preview now

only
    How much? Worth to buy? Btw why they hold back the launch but can have special private preview? What 's the point of doing so?

Pvt Preview Guest

Private preview is for Developers to gauge the buying interest and pricing level. And usually private preview, those invited should have more interest to buy than those who just walk in to look-look see-see kill-time-coz-I got-nothing-better-to-do.

Most developers now adopt a "Private Preview" unless they are really confident of moving the units. Eg, Concourse Skyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Esta_Owner
    How much? Worth to buy? Btw why they hold back the launch but can have special private preview? What 's the point of doing so?

Esta_Owner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Preview
    Private preview is for Developers to gauge the buying interest and pricing level. And usually private preview, those invited should have more interest to buy than those who just walk in to look-look see-see kill-time-coz-I got-nothing-better-to-do.

Most developers now adopt a "Private Preview" unless they are really confident of moving the units. Eg, Concourse Skyline.

So if after the private preview if the condo is not selling well will they reduced price? Like SS? Will they reduced price cause I believe it's not selling well. Sorry, just kapo. Can't take up 1 more property now.

Pvt Preview Guest

If still cannot sell, then continue with "private Preview". The price reduction will not be publicised. The Developer may sweeten the deal with absorbtion of stamp duty and interest for "delayed payment" till T.O.P.

The developers must keep the psf high for show on URA's website. Often, the developers will try their best to keep the psf as high as possible. Buyers are often rather gullible coz real transaction prices are lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Esta_Owner
    So if after the private preview if the condo is not selling well will they reduced price? Like SS? Will they reduced price cause I believe it's not selling well. Sorry, just kapo. Can't take up 1 more property now.

Esta_Owner Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Preview
    If still cannot sell, then continue with "private Preview". The price reduction will not be publicised. The Developer may sweeten the deal with absorbtion of stamp duty and interest for "delayed payment" till T.O.P.

The developers must keep the psf high for show on URA's website. Often, the developers will try their best to keep the psf as high as possible. Buyers are often rather gullible coz real transaction prices are lacking.

I see. Thanks for the infor

registered Guest

How much is the psf for Parc Sea Breeze now - if its good can consider to
    go for preview.....