Thread: Recommendations needed for condo

Default Recommendations needed for condo

Hi All Old Birdies,
    I am new to this forum and condo purchase. Need some serious recommendations for condos (new preferred, old ones can consider also) at Bukit Timah/Upper Bukit Timah areas. Here are my situations:

3 or more bedders for own stay (2 girls (9 and 5yrs) and occasional parents stays).
    Apparently near reputable primary school is preferred.
    Budget up to 2mil
    FH preferred
    TOP before end of 2016 preferred for new ones
    Traffic - work in Wdls area so driving traffic is a consideration..

Visited Creek @ bukit, Signature park, D'Leedon (for fun), even to Skywoods.... Also went to Panorama at AMK (due to St Nicholas). For some reason the 2 agents I engaged was not able to find good matches for me in these areas (maybe due to my budget). I like Creek except it's high psf in that area....

Appreciate your recommendations and comments... thanks.

Welcome to condoSingapore.

First your choice limited by your requirement too many "and", more "or" should help.

Not familiar with Bukit Timah/Upper Bukit Timah areas condo, use to take bus trip to Tengah AirBase in the 90's see Choa Chu Kand develop from nothing to a new Town.

You should list what is most important for the choice of condo first, than have all the "and" and your date to get it before you kid go to school and your kid might not get to go to the school you want.

A better option is to rent and confirm get to school your kid want than buy.

you did not mention the minimum size ...

the new ones that are within your budget can be something like 11xx sqft

the older ones can be like 16xx sqft ...

so do age and size of the condo matter to you ?

Glendale at Hillview? Freehold, opposite HillV2, walking distance to Hillview MRT. Relatively near to Chij

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Welcome to condoSingapore.

First your choice limited by your requirement too many "and", more "or" should help.

Not familiar with Bukit Timah/Upper Bukit Timah areas condo, use to take bus trip to Tengah AirBase in the 90's see Choa Chu Kand develop from nothing to a new Town.

You should list what is most important for the choice of condo first, than have all the "and" and your date to get it before you kid go to school and your kid might not get to go to the school you want.

A better option is to rent and confirm get to school your kid want than buy.
    thanks. you are right, maybe I can consider renting first, esp. at this current housing situation...