Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: North Park Residences

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    What do you think of the rental in this development?
    Challenging

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...2/1834224.html

The real estate giant earned S$143 million in the three months ended March, a 104 per cent from S$70 million in the same period a year ago.

Frasers Centrepoint Q2 net profit doubles on fair value gain

SINGAPORE: Local real estate giant Frasers Centrepoint Ltd (FCL) reported on Friday (May 8) a doubling of net profit for the fiscal second quarter, helped by fair value gains of S$44 million arising from the increased value of its properties.

FCL, which owns or manages more than S$22 billion worth of assets, earned S$143 million in the three months ended March, an increase of 104 per cent from S$70 million in the same period a year ago.

Its revenue remained relatively stable at S$442 million, as new streams of contribution from Australand Property Group and six hotels acquired by Frasers Hospitality Trust helped offset lower contributions from development projects in Australia and the United Kingdom.

Looking ahead, FCL said it plans to grow its business and asset portfolio in a balanced manner across geographies and property segments. The firm will also seek opportunities to unlock value in its portfolio via asset enhancement or repositioning efforts, as well as through possible injection of stabilised assets into the real estate investment trusts (REITs) that it manages.

On its Singapore operations, FCL said its most recent property launch - the 920-unit North Park Residences - was well received with 515 units, or close to 80 per cent of the launched units, sold as at May 7.

The group recently completed extensive renovation works at Valley Point Shopping Centre, while asset enhancement initiatives at Centrepoint are scheduled to begin this month.

- CNA/hs

Anyone can enlighten me? What are the reasons for the huge difference between the 515 units being sold and the 33 units with caveats lodged? Secondly, how come the unit price for 3 smaller units (764 to 874) for level 11-15 is sold at $11xx (much below $13xx) when generally smaller units at higher floor would be priced higher?

Quote Originally Posted by First Knight View Post
    Anyone can enlighten me? What are the reasons for the huge difference between the 515 units being sold and the 33 units with caveats lodged? Secondly, how come the unit price for 3 smaller units (764 to 874) for level 11-15 is sold at $11xx (much below $13xx) when generally smaller units at higher floor would be priced higher?
    1st time buyer huh? Have u bought a unit yet?

515 units being sold as reported in the media based on the
    1) information or
    2) press release or
    3) update to SGX
    from the developer based on the number of otp (option to purchase) signed, usually on the spot in the showflat / showroom / showsuite together with numerous documents endorsed by the buyer, the property agent and the developer, but before the acknowledgment from the lawyer and the loan approval from the banker.

33 units with caveats lodged is after all the legal documents from the lawyers of both developer and buyer and all the loan documents from the banker of the buyer have been completed, processed, approved, distributed and documented. No caveat is lodged if banker is not involved in this process, aka no bank loan required.

Difference between the these two:- timing difference from a few weeks to 1-2 months.

Why some cheaper some more expensive? - hard to analyze and speculate and deduce without more info such as which stack and which floor. Many factors play a part in price determination. Best to check with your friendly neighbourhood property agent. Alternatively, subscribe and pay a fee to www.squarefoot.com.sg and you can get all the details there.

Thanks, Mr Tan! Nope, I have not bought anything. I find 11xx is more reasonable for northpark than 13xx for 2-bedroom. Waiting for fire sales in this condo and others in north region.

I see the better buy is in the Jurong area now , with the announcement of HSR, is all about demand and supply

Quote Originally Posted by First Knight View Post
    Thanks, Mr Tan! Nope, I have not bought anything. I find 11xx is more reasonable for northpark than 13xx for 2-bedroom. Waiting for fire sales in this condo and others in north region.
    Lol. Good luck. Happy waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    I see the better buy is in the Jurong area now , with the announcement of HSR, is all about demand and supply
    Better buy depends on the perspective. Cant ignore the price also. Some prefer to be cosmopolitans. Others like to be heartlanders. Different people different needs different wants different wishes. To each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    Better buy depends on the perspective. Cant ignore the price also. Some prefer to be cosmopolitans. Others like to be heartlanders. Different people different needs different wants different wishes. To each his own.
    From investment perspective, Jurong is good, near ntu, companies in Tuas, Jurong Island, .., Jurong East potential, .,.rental is good, don't need to worry too much, ..... Base on my experience

From investment perspective, Jurong is good, near ntu, companies in Tuas, Jurong Island, .., Jurong East potential, .,.rental is good, don't need to worry too much, ..... Base on my experience
    True lah. Some buy for investment. Others buy for own stay. Hence different people got different needs different wants different wishes. To each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    True lah. Some buy for investment. Others buy for own stay. Hence different people got different needs different wants different wishes. To each his own.
    I don't believe in buy for own stay... After my experience , wat ever we buy must tink of investment horizon, ... Rental, mrt , near amenities, .... I bought North, East and west befo, all give me different exp

I don't believe in buy for own stay... After my experience , wat ever we buy must tink of investment horizon, ... Rental, mrt , near amenities, .... I bought North, East and west befo, all give me different exp
    Of course lah u r entitled to ur belief. True also lah if everyone is at ur stage of life and has the resources to buy a 2nd property or more to classify it/them as investment. Alas not all are at ur stage of life yet and/or do not have the resources to buy a 2nd property. Hence this may be their first property and thus it's for their own stay purposes. I presume years ago u were also once a believer of own stay but have already moved on ever since after fulfilling that primary objective and have also acquired enough resources to reach out to your investment horizon. So moral of the story is - different people got different needs different wants different wishes (different beliefs). To each his own (belief).

whats the maintenance fee for the studio?

There is a fb close group for northpark residences owners to gel together.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/812289688851583/

This northpark residences Singapore seems to be quiet down though it sell well overall.. Last heard is about 60+% sold.

We have an active WhatsApp owners group, please PM me if you would like to join

Default Re: North Park Residences

Dual-key penthouse at North Park Residences selling for $1.6 mil

July 22, 2022

A dual-key penthouse unit at North Park Residences is on the market with a guide price of $1.6 million. The price for the 764 sq ft, two-bedroom unit translates to $2,094 psf on the floor area. An owner’s sale, the property will be put up for auction by Knight Frank on July 28.

Located along Yishun Central 1 in District 27, North Park Residences is a 99-year leasehold development that was completed in 2018. The condominium comprises twelve 13-storey residential blocks, and the unit mix varies from studios to five-bedroom units that range from 431 sq ft to 1,507 sq ft.

Typical of a dual-key unit, the property on sale features separate entrances for the en suite studio and the rest of the apartment. The one-bedroom portion of the unit comes with a kitchenette and a dining room which leads into the living room. The en suite master bedroom is connected to a balcony which is also linked to the living room. The unit features a 4.5m ceiling.

According to URA caveats, the most expensive penthouse unit at North Park Residences is a 1,507 sq ft, five-bedroom unit sold for $1.93 million ($1,281 psf) on July 22, 2020. This record was closely followed by the sale of a 1,270 sq ft, four-bedroom apartment that changed hands for $1.9 million ($1,496 psf) on May 3, 2021.

So far this year, only one 915 sq ft, two-bedroom penthouse unit was sold for $1.36 million ($1,486 psf) on June 24.

Based on rental data compiled by EdgeProp Singapore, rental units at North Park Residences have performed well for the past three years. In 1Q2019, the median rental at the condominium was $3.74 psf per month (pm), and as at 2Q2022, the median rent is $4.59 psf pm.

Read more at: https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...selling-16-mil