Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: The Verte @ Telok Kurau

Default The Verte @ Telok Kurau

This is a newly launched condominium at Telok Kurau which is just 600 metres away from Kembangan MRT station and located just beside the park connector (ie a canal). Just went past it and saw the showroom buzzing with eager home hunters. Any comments on this development?

ER

Default Re: The Verte @ Telok Kurau

Quote Originally Posted by toaler
    This is a newly launched condominium at Telok Kurau which is just 600 metres away from Kembangan MRT station and located just beside the park connector (ie a canal). Just went past it and saw the showroom buzzing with eager home hunters. Any comments on this development?
    Not too bad actually except i already committed to another project in that area. Just one small point, it is not a condominium but an apartment.

hmm calling it an apartment means there's no facilities such as swimming pool?

Elmo

There is 25 m common lap pool and a kids' pool. Some of the units have private pool. The total area is small. Hence, it doesn't qualify as a condo.

apartment status

Default Private pool question

I've very interested in getting a unit with a private pool but who will clean/maintain it? Does the cleaning/maintenance come with the normal maintenance fee or is it additional?

If the pool is my responsibility and with no help from the apt management, where can I find people who will clean it properly and fix it if there are any problems? What is the warranty for the pool?

SG is not like US where everyone has a pool in the backyard and pool cleaning companies are a dime a dozen. Look at electricians - has anyone gotten a PROPER licenced electrician as opposed to a shady guy who lives in JB or very close to JB?

My head aches already...

Those private pool units owner... not only u need to pay high maintenance fee to the management as yr unit is big (u will not swim in common pool as u hv yr own pool mah) , you need to pay a fee to ask outside pool contractor to maintain yr pool.. so worth it or not??

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    Those private pool units owner... not only u need to pay high maintenance fee to the management as yr unit is big (u will not swim in common pool as u hv yr own pool mah) , you need to pay a fee to ask outside pool contractor to maintain yr pool.. so worth it or not??

For me, NOT worth... but for someone else, maybe worth every penny!

ER

Default Telok Kurau Park

Sigh.... i bought another project before they launched Verte.

My late grandfather used to own the land which is now "Telok Kurau Park" or along Lorong J but was acquired by the goverment in the 60/70s.

Part of my childhood was spent in Lorong J so i feel a great affinity to TK Park and Verte just happended to be there.

I would have love to return there but alas... i have committed to another one close by....

Anyone spend their childhood in TK area???

i used to take bus passing by that place

i will said it is a nice place

Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast