Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cooling measures not dragging down home prices: Report

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

When I see people pay so much money to buy a piece of property to live in so that he can help other people to filter the air (for free after paying SO MUCH), I can give some advice BUT that is the most I can do....................

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    All that big talk about you know so much are just BIG TALK (aka talk cock sing song) unless you are tell us specifically what you are trading your S$ and why it it better.

So teddybear, please for once tell us something that we dont already know.

perhaps investing in air filtration business using human lungs? LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    When I see people pay so much money to buy a piece of property to live in so that he can help other people to filter the air (for free after paying SO MUCH), I can give some advice BUT that is the most I can do....................
    When I see people flipping prata and talking big about selling S$ to invest in other form of assets without mention what when how and why, you need to BEWARE because its all just BIG Teddybear TALK.
    LOL...

Green horn teaching ecperienced investor how to invest? Wow!
    They sure will die pain pain in 6 years time! For SURE because OCR private condos crashing!
    Teddybear, something is not right here, 1 WEEK ago you said that 2 to 3 years the price will drop by 20-30%,
    now you are saying 6 years. Why so ? Because lack of confident in your prediction so need to buy a bit of time? LOL!!

As we all know, OCR private condos are seriously OVER-PRICED!
    should see JGateway drop another 20-30% below $1400 psf in next 2-3 years!

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...623#post492623
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."