Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Owners in the West beware!!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

As I said, the 3 points I raised are all FACTS!
    If you don't agree, you can provide supporting evidence from reliable sources and of authority to disprove the facts.

On the other hand, what you said:
    Jurong will be waste land in a few years time,
    No more habitation for generations to come

is your own interpretation.
    I didn't say that.
    If you really think so, you may want to provide supporting evidence from reliable sources to support your points (just like I did).

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    Wow according to your "Facts"

Bravo to your Facts finding

I am serious about I said, not joking!

1) JURONG is the 1 and ONLY heavy industry town in Singapore!

2) 96% of all SO2 produced in Singapore is concentrated in JURONG (according to NEA)!

3) Pollutions from oil refineries and petrochemical plants and power generation plants etc are extremely poisonous - These are the conclusions of studies conducted in US and countries in Europe! (I never made these up). All these plants being located in JURONG and the West side, thus JURONG residents will be the most seriously affected to the potential health hazards!

All above are facts!
    Tell me, which points above are not FACTS?
    Tell me, which points above are childish?

teddybear, EBD and simi claim that ringo is not "B". Do you agree with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Ling Ping View Post
    care to share what is your relationship between you and ringo?

Quote Originally Posted by Ling Ping View Post
    You shouldn't trust my analysis.

If I said your writing style looked as though it was Ringo33 would you believe it?

Before you get upset - I know you cannot possibly be Ringo33 come back with another userid after all his ranting against people who do that.
    Would make himself (more of) a laughing stock than he already was. Totally no integrity if he did that wouldn't you agree? (don't worry - not expecting an answer from you Ling Ping even though agreement would not reflect badly on you)

You enjoy your weekend & read my last post again carefully. You seem to have missed out all the pertinant points that answered your own questions. (if-else etc...)
    You seem to miss large chunks of my post which I lovingly prepared for you. I know some of it would be considered awkward if you were Ringo - but as we have established , you are clearly not so should have no problem answering some of my questions.

Please re-read, I won't be free until next Monday so please enjoy your weekend.

CLANK CLANK
    Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon - it knocks over the pieces, craps on the board and flies back to it's flock to claim victory.

Quote Originally Posted by EBD View Post
    Oh dear. I think your brain doesn't work very well.
    I put out what we call in the programming world an if... else statement.
    I don't expect you to understand what that means, it clearly covered both possibilities of both buying & not buying so it's time to stop talking to you. You are as selective as ringo on what you read and argue about. Unfortunately other forummers can easily see what I wrote so you are only making yourself look childish by attempting to misrepresent what I said. Ringo used to do that a lot. Class 95 filter.

Again your knowledge for someone who has just started posting a few days after ringo's banishment - you seem to know all his past arguments. I salute your ability to read 1000's of posts in such a short time. Anyone else might start to think you where actually ringo himself. But not me. Ringo used to rant about people getting banned and coming back under another userid, so I know he wouldn't do that. That would make him a world class hypocrite - wouldn't you agree?

Not sure what your last sentence means. The grammar is as terrible as ringos - in fact it's almost a perfect copy. But I know that this is just a huge coincidence of the universe. It happens.
    You are Ling Ping, totally new guy who and certainly not ringo right?

Why ringo wanted to talk about fart & shit and defecation and why that is of such interest to you is something you can leave me out of.

ps. I fail to see what property topics you are addressing. You seem to have sprung to life after ringos demise and only post on defending his cyber corpse., with the one exception of your first post on annual valuation.
    pps. you are trying very hard. it must be very tough for you to keep it up.
    ppps - have a great weekend!
    To be very honest with you, we are the first generation Singaporean, and our family doesnt speak perfect English like most Singaporeans do, so please excuse our grammar.

If you may allow me to quote you. Just 2 days ago, you mention that you know what mr. ringo bought in 2013 and also claim it only take 5 mins to find out the size of his apartment and the psf he paid for this apartment etc. I did a search myself and I just couldnt find any source that indicate what ringo bought actually.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...l=1#post498832

And then in this post, you openly admitted that you are not sure what ringo bought because he didnt admit to it.

As for what do i know what he's bought? I couldn't careless what he's bought. He never had the guts to admit it himself. Bark on over 1000 pgs but don't dare put his money where his mouth is. But if you are so eager to know, look through his beware thread. I'm sure there are some hints for you there.
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...l=1#post498966

So may I ask if what you said about ringo being a sucker and buying at the peak cant be supported with evidence or facts?? Its almost like smearing?

As for how much I know about ringo, I only did some reading on the recent post. How I know about the fart and shit argument is from this post from 3 days ago.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...l=1#post498643

If I said your writing style looked as though it was Ringo33 would you believe it?

Before you get upset - I know you cannot possibly be Ringo33 come back with another userid after all his ranting against people who do that.
    Would make himself (more of) a laughing stock than he already was. Totally no integrity if he did that wouldn't you agree? (don't worry - not expecting an answer from you Ling Ping even though agreement would not reflect badly on you)

You enjoy your weekend & read my last post again carefully. You seem to have missed out all the pertinant points that answered your own questions. (if-else etc...)
    You seem to miss large chunks of my post which I lovingly prepared for you. I know some of it would be considered awkward if you were Ringo - but as we have established , you are clearly not so should have no problem answering some of my questions.

CLANK CLANK
    No, Ringo33 will never do that. Why would he/she shoot himself/herself in both feet? Someone of high integrity will not do that - please do not disappoint me, Ling Ping!

Peace prevails with no more hard selling. At most soft selling - that one I can accept.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

CLANK CLANK
    Have you noticed since Ringo got banned your activities in this forum also spiked. Over the last 4 days alone, you have made almost 30 comments, while prior to that you rarely participate in this forum. (any explanation??)

As for whether ringo is "B" or not, you have said in your own words that you dont believe he is "B", and you also recently claim you cant prove what ringo has bought or how much he has paid for it. (In a proud way of course)

So does it mean that all your online hatred and aggression towards ringo are purely based on fabricated lies instead of facts? Like a cyber bully going around smearing ringo reputation hoping others will be on your side?

If you ask me, i think this is really very childish.

EBD, from the below statement alone, I can already tell how vicious and unreasonable you are.

First and foremost, did Ringo ever tell you what he bought? the size of his apartment? how much psf he paid for it?
    If not why should he bother to admit or deny it?

As for what do i know what he's bought? I couldn't careless what he's bought. He never had the guts to admit it himself. Bark on over 1000 pgs but don't dare put his money where his mouth is. But if you are so eager to know, look through his beware thread. I'm sure there are some hints for you there.

Quote Originally Posted by NasiLemak78 View Post
    Well you may wish to consider joining Kelonguni, maybe soon he is investing into karang guni business ?? lol
    Thank you for your advice

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    As I said, the 3 points I raised are all FACTS!
    If you don't agree, you can provide supporting evidence from reliable sources and of authority to disprove the facts.

On the other hand, what you said:

is your own interpretation.
    I didn't say that.
    If you really think so, you may want to provide supporting evidence from reliable sources to support your points (just like I did).
    Sorry Sir

You can continue to indulge in your own FACTS

Please correct your statement: Those pollution facts are based on reports from NEA, and US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Europe's EPA. Those are not my "own FACTS"! you are saying as though I made up those "FACTS", which is totally untrue! Don't understand why you are still in self denial about the West? Because you are fully vested there? It is Ok if you want to be in self denial, but please please do not insult and rubbish NEA and US and Europe EPA!

Sorry Sir

You can continue to indulge in your own FACTS

You have been very long in this forum doesn't mean that you didn't miss so many facts that shows that Ringo33 has NO INTEGRITY! Another evidence (see below)!

Oh by the way, just saw that
    Poloclub has also been "Banned"!

So Ringo33 = Poloclub = Ringo (all usernames created in March 2012!
    Ling Ping also = Ringo33 (created in Dec 2014)!

What? Ringo33 has ABSOLUTELY NO INTEGRITY!

Ringo33 "Banned"!

Ling Ping (Ringo33's clone) also "Banned"!

See, Ringo33 got no integrity!
    He scolded other people upside down accusing them of creating multiple clone accounts in early 2014, but yet he created multiple clone accounts, not recently in 2014 BUT in March 2012 (so much earlier before started accusing others of creating multiple clone accounts)!

So, all the facts and evidence in this forum further shows that: Ringo33 has no integrity!

Am surprised by your allegation

have been here long enough to discern

Date joined Jan 2009
    Only start reading Ringo posting when he started the Beware thread and
    do not think Ringo33 is that clone as mentioned which nick start with a "B" lah

Teddybear is one of those who does speak not so nice things about the West part of Singapore especially Jurong
    another big naysayer was Regulator during those time, (wonder where is he now)

All those properties he spoke ill against in the West had almost double and some, double in value
    I do not find his posting rubbish but rather unselfish sharing and informative ...
    Many of his views may differ from a few here but that does not mean he is wrong
    In a social forum, learn to agree to disagree and respect each other
    Last edited by teddybear; 09-01-15 at 22:37.

Let see what JLD will be after 2017, Dragon or Snake ? Whose prediction/guess/fact on JLD's future is right especially the property value bullish or bearish - TS or ???
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

My conclusion is Jld will be a good place to shop and play, but it is still not worth $1700psf.

Without a doubt, JLD will be the jewel in the West. So much effort have been put in by the government to make it into the second CDB that it is almost forgone conclusion that JLD will be a happening place in 2017 and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderkind View Post
    Without a doubt, JLD will be the jewel in the West. So much effort have been put in by the government to make it into the second CDB that it is almost forgone conclusion that JLD will be a happening place in 2017 and beyond.
    Not everyone will agree to that....
    I don't think jurong will be a happening place..i will never wana go there unless it's absolutely necessary.

Not expecting everyone to agree... It is not my concern if people agree or not. My concern is if JLD is not going to happen as the government said that it would and after putting in all the developments into the plans, it is going to be a big let-down for the people who has been led to believe them.

What the govt is doing in JLD is good, so would you pay $850k for a one bedder in J Gateway? Hdb prices have reached $1 million in bishan and queenstown, would you pay $1 million for an EA in jurong east near jem or imm or in other parts of JLD?

Not expecting everyone to agree... It is not my concern if people agree or not. My concern is if JLD is not going to happen as the government said that it would and after putting in all the developments into the plans, it is going to be a big let-down for the people who has been led to believe them.

If you replace "JLD" in there by "Punggol", it has happened before many years ago, so what is stopping this from happening again?

After all, another 10 years or so later, the new interest will be Woodlands or Yishun, or Simei or Sebawang (just like previously it was in Punngol, Payar Lebar etc).... Keep shifting so that everywhere in OCR will be as valuable or actually will become more valuable than JLD! What will be left of JLD by then? After all, JLD is in the 1 AND ONLY HEAVY INDUSTRY TOWN in Singapore!

Since we agree that what the government is doing in JLD is good, then the question we should ask would it be able to get a JG one bedder at 850K when JLD is fully developed ? Will there be sellers willing to sell at 850K ?

J Gateway has not TOP, so let us just talk about the HDB flats in the JLD. Now that J Gateway has hit record prices for a 99yr condo in the OCR, do we see any major hike in prices for HDB flats in JLD? Jurong is so much larger than Bishan, if JLD is so fantastic, where is the million dollar flat in Jurong? shouldn't it also reflect in the HDB pricing as well?

Since we agree that what the government is doing in JLD is good, then the question we should ask would it be able to get a JG one bedder at 850K when JLD is fully developed ? Will there be sellers willing to sell at 850K ?

JLD is about the future... Bishan is about the present ( potential is realized ). That why the question we need to ponder if whether when JLD is fully developed, will you be able to get the JG one bedder at 850K ?

If you replace "JLD" in there by "Punggol", it has happened before many years ago, so what is stopping this from happening again?

After all, another 10 years or so later, the new interest will be Woodlands or Yishun, or Simei or Sebawang (just like previously it was in Punngol, Payar Lebar etc).... Keep shifting so that everywhere in OCR will be as valuable or actually will become more valuable than JLD! What will be left of JLD by then? After all, JLD is in the 1 AND ONLY HEAVY INDUSTRY TOWN in Singapore!
    Agree things can change... black swan event does happen , but there will be a heavy political price to pay for JLD if this doesn't happen... just think of high level steering committee formed to look into the JLD development, all the wonderful speeches made by PM on JLD not only to Singaporeans, but also to the Malaysian counterparts with respect to HSR and our dear Finance Minister who is helming the Jurong constituency. Too much is at stake...

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500 View Post
    Not everyone will agree to that....
    I don't think jurong will be a happening place..i will never wana go there unless it's absolutely necessary.
    I thought so too, until recently when I had the opportunity to be in Jurong frequently.

I am so fascinated by the whole place.
    I can't get enough of JEM and Westgate.

The upcoming hospital looks so huge and grand and it is connected to Big Box and Westgate.

Overheard people say that there is a nice looking condo opposite Big Box... only later they were surprised to know it is a hospital.

Bishan has only one main shopping mall I can think of (Junction 8) but Jurong East has 5 huge malls within walking distance to so many HDB flats now and yet the prices of HDB flats in the area has not moved much. You think with more buildings sprouting up around the lake area in the years to come it is going to make much difference? J Gateway was sold based on future pricing, if JLD is indeed going to make a difference to HDB pricing in the area, it would have already gone up by now and not wait till the entire JLD is completed.

JLD is about the future... Bishan is about the present ( potential is realized ). That why the question we need to ponder if whether when JLD is fully developed, will you be able to get the JG one bedder at 850K ?

The hospital definitely looks a lot nicer than J Gateway.

Overheard people say that there is a nice looking condo opposite Big Box... only later they were surprised to know it is a hospital.

Weren't there heavy-weight ministers helming Punggol development plan as well?

Was there a heavy political price to pay for Punggol after not delivering?
    If not, we can expect the same for JLD...............

Agree things can change... black swan event does happen , but there will be a heavy political price to pay for JLD if this doesn't happen... just think of high level steering committee formed to look into the JLD development, all the wonderful speeches made by PM on JLD not only to Singaporeans, but also to the Malaysian counterparts with respect to HSR and our dear Finance Minister who is helming the Jurong constituency. Too much is at stake...

JLD is about the future.... Lakelife EC almost sold out is a testament to its potential. The price of HDB around JLD has certainly gone up , but they have not reached the same level as say Bishan is because the future has not yet arrived.

Is the hospital with curved balcony a public or private hospital?