Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116212631 ... LastLast

Thread: Owners in the West beware!!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    I am serious about I said, not joking!

1) JURONG is the 1 and ONLY heavy industry town in Singapore!

2) 96% of all SO2 produced in Singapore is concentrated in JURONG (according to NEA)!

3) Pollutions from oil refineries and petrochemical plants and power generation plants etc are extremely poisonous - These are the conclusions of studies conducted in US and countries in Europe! (I never made these up). All these plants being located in JURONG and the West side, thus JURONG residents will be the most seriously affected to the potential health hazards!

All above are facts!
    Tell me, which points above are not FACTS?
    Tell me, which points above are childish?

Wow according to your "Facts"

Jurong will be waste land in a few years time,
    No more habitation for generations to come

Bravo to your Facts finding

Quote Originally Posted by Ling Ping View Post
    I believe you mentioned something about sucker didnt you? and before ringo was banned was there something about defecation?

So can we all agree that Mr. ringo is NOT "B" and so far no one has anything to prove what Ringo bought, the size of his apartment and the psf he paid for? Which mean these talk about he being suckers are just a result of someone's wild speculation?
    In Virtual world like internet, it does not possible to prove A=B or A!=B. It does not matter in virtual world. People will value you base on what is your view and how you present your view. Any one can become or pretend to become anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by EBD View Post
    Did i call him scumbag? Answer no. I know someone else who until a few days ago answer in this exact style, never directly answering where he got caught out.

If he bought what he spent so much time and energy defending for the last 18 months he's a sucker. Buying at the peak of the market while 6 months earlier suggesting people cash out.

If he didn't he was gutless.

Either way the devotion and effort you are putting into defending his cyber corpse is amazing.
    It's almost like he was reborn!

Ling Ping, I am impressed as hell you know so much about what I have said to or about ringo over the last 18 months! You only joined in December 2014. It's like you know his every thought. You must be a fantastic reader to have read so much and committed to memory that you can pull up ancient feuds like snapping your fingers.

Ps I have no idea about ringos defecation issues. TMI. Don't want to know, or know why it interests you so much.
    Anyhow have a great evening ! I'm signing off for the night. There's a beer with my name on it in the bar next to my apt in Holland V.
    I can certainly see that you are going off tangent here. Let's just take a step back. A few posts before you admitted that you can't be sure what ringo bought what's the size of his apartment and also the psf. And now you choose to continue talking he buying at the peak. so that you have a reason to call him a sucker?

Don't you think this is very self contradictory and to a certain extent naive and childish?
    What I am talking to you now are mostly stuffs which was posted in the last few days. And my bad it's not defecation its fart and shit which ringo was talking about a few days back.

As you can see if you choose to continue to bury yourself under piles of lies and groundless assumption how are you suppose to engage others with a clear mind?

Don't you think your are extremely bias and combative considering a majority of your time in this forum is spent on non property related discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiwara View Post
    In Virtual world like internet, it does not possible to prove A=B or A!=B. It does not matter in virtual world. People will value you base on what is your view and how you present your view. Any one can become or pretend to become anyone.
    If you can't prove then why waste time making assumption that ringo is b and that ringo bought this and that at what price? Isn't that what we call smearing? In the real world I think a person can be sue for doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by heehee View Post
    Buy to rent out ok for me. Buy to live in not ok because of pollution & health issues in the West.

Since got up so much in west means no more meat left to profit?

so far rental is holding steady in the West

my units are all rented out and occasionally still received SMSes from agents enquiring on the availability

As for "meat"

The phenomenon growth we saw from 2008 to 2013 is over
    Have to wait for the next cycle

As for JLD there are still lots of optimism judging from the launched of LakeLife EC
    Within 2 to 3 years the whole area sprung into life with the opening of the shopping malls
    and some statutory board moving into JLD

I did not buy JGateway
    But
    Got a strong feeling that my reaction will be one of regret rather than Luckily do not buy

Come middle of 2016
    Last edited by Simi; 08-01-15 at 21:07.

If you can't prove then why waste time making assumption that ringo is b and that ringo bought this and that at what price? Isn't that what we call smearing? In the real world I think a person can be sue for doing that.
    I think you confuse me for someone else. Prove it that I ever write it.

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    so far rental is holding steady in the West

my units are all rented out and occasionally still received SMSes from agents enquiring on the availability

As for "meat"

The phenomenon growth we saw from 2008 to 2013 is over
    Have to wait for the next cycle

As for JLD there are still lots of optimism judging from the launched of LakeLife EC
    Within 2 to 3 years the whole area sprung into life with the opening of the shopping malls
    and some statutory board moving into JLD

I did not buy JGateway
    But
    Got a strong feeling that my reaction will be one of regret rather than Luckily do not buy

Come middle of 2016
    If I got money I will also buy. Perhaps buy those mid floor to stay for one year before renting out.
    Unfortunately no $$

I can certainly see that you are going off tangent here. Let's just take a step back. A few posts before you admitted that you can't be sure what ringo bought what's the size of his apartment and also the psf. And now you choose to continue talking he buying at the peak. so that you have a reason to call him a sucker?

Don't you think this is very self contradictory and to a certain extent naive and childish?
    What I am talking to you now are mostly stuffs which was posted in the last few days. And my bad it's not defecation its fart and shit which ringo was talking about a few days back.

As you can see if you choose to continue to bury yourself under piles of lies and groundless assumption how are you suppose to engage others with a clear mind?

Don't you think your are extremely bias and combative considering a majority of your time in this forum is spent on non property related discussion?

Oh dear. I think your brain doesn't work very well.
    I put out what we call in the programming world an if... else statement.
    I don't expect you to understand what that means, it clearly covered both possibilities of both buying & not buying so it's time to stop talking to you. You are as selective as ringo on what you read and argue about. Unfortunately other forummers can easily see what I wrote so you are only making yourself look childish by attempting to misrepresent what I said. Ringo used to do that a lot. Class 95 filter.

Again your knowledge for someone who has just started posting a few days after ringo's banishment - you seem to know all his past arguments. I salute your ability to read 1000's of posts in such a short time. Anyone else might start to think you where actually ringo himself. But not me. Ringo used to rant about people getting banned and coming back under another userid, so I know he wouldn't do that. That would make him a world class hypocrite - wouldn't you agree?

Not sure what your last sentence means. The grammar is as terrible as ringos - in fact it's almost a perfect copy. But I know that this is just a huge coincidence of the universe. It happens.
    You are Ling Ping, totally new guy who and certainly not ringo right?

Why ringo wanted to talk about fart & shit and defecation and why that is of such interest to you is something you can leave me out of.

ps. I fail to see what property topics you are addressing. You seem to have sprung to life after ringos demise and only post on defending his cyber corpse., with the one exception of your first post on annual valuation.
    pps. you are trying very hard. it must be very tough for you to keep it up.
    ppps - have a great weekend!
    Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon - it knocks over the pieces, craps on the board and flies back to it's flock to claim victory.

If I got money I will also buy. Perhaps buy those mid floor to stay for one year before renting out.
    Unfortunately no $$
    Dear Ling Ping

Set your mind up

Start off with HDB
    Force yourself to pay instalments in cash with shortest repayment loan period
    (Probably the first few years have to give up other luxury like car and holidays)

This way you will have saving both way
    Asset (cash) as in the flat and CPF

Just a suggestion

Cheers !!!

Wow according to your "Facts"

Jurong will be waste land in a few years time,
    No more habitation for generations to come

Bravo to your Facts finding
    I am just trying to be constructive here instead of always running around in circle. something which you have been doing since 2009.

You claimed that you have engaged ringo in 2009 under the name of "B", while ringo only appear in this forum in 2012.

Several forummers have already said why they dont think ringo is "B". So can we all agree that Ringo is not "B" and that you were wrong to make the false accusation?

Can you accept that as a gentlemen or lady?
    @ Simi
    @ Ling Ping

Both of you should also SHUT THE F%XK UP.
    Trolling / SARCASM make you look like a fool here and messed up this forum!
    Especially Ling Ping, you are behaving like RINGO33. Let me guess, are you Ringo33 ?

Quote Originally Posted by NasiLemak78 View Post
    @ Simi
    @ Ling Ping

Both of you should also SHUT THE F%XK UP.
    Trolling / SARCASM make you look like a fool here and messed up this forum!
    Especially Ling Ping, you are behaving like RINGO33. Let me guess, are you Ringo33 ?

wow wow wow

So explosive early in the morning

Cool down else you may need more medicine

Quote Originally Posted by EBD View Post
    Oh dear. I think your brain doesn't work very well.
    I put out what we call in the programming world an if... else statement.
    I don't expect you to understand what that means, it clearly covered both possibilities of both buying & not buying so it's time to stop talking to you. You are as selective as ringo on what you read and argue about. Unfortunately other forummers can easily see what I wrote so you are only making yourself look childish by attempting to misrepresent what I said. Ringo used to do that a lot. Class 95 filter.

Again your knowledge for someone who has just started posting a few days after ringo's banishment - you seem to know all his past arguments. I salute your ability to read 1000's of posts in such a short time. Anyone else might start to think you where actually ringo himself. But not me. Ringo used to rant about people getting banned and coming back under another userid, so I know he wouldn't do that. That would make him a world class hypocrite - wouldn't you agree?

Not sure what your last sentence means. The grammar is as terrible as ringos - in fact it's almost a perfect copy. But I know that this is just a huge coincidence of the universe. It happens.
    You are Ling Ping, totally new guy who and certainly not ringo right?

Why ringo wanted to talk about fart & shit and defecation and why that is of such interest to you is something you can leave me out of.

ps. I fail to see what property topics you are addressing. You seem to have sprung to life after ringos demise and only post on defending his cyber corpse., with the one exception of your first post on annual valuation.
    pps. you are trying very hard. it must be very tough for you to keep it up.
    ppps - have a great weekend!

To be very honest with you, we are the first generation Singaporean, and our family doesnt speak perfect English like most Singaporeans do, so please excuse our grammar.

If you may allow me to quote you. Just 2 days ago, you mention that you know what mr. ringo bought in 2013 and also claim it only take 5 mins to find out the size of his apartment and the psf he paid for this apartment etc. I did a search myself and I just couldnt find any source that indicate what ringo bought actually.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...l=1#post498832

And then in this post, you openly admitted that you are not sure what ringo bought because he didnt admit to it.

As for what do i know what he's bought? I couldn't careless what he's bought. He never had the guts to admit it himself. Bark on over 1000 pgs but don't dare put his money where his mouth is. But if you are so eager to know, look through his beware thread. I'm sure there are some hints for you there.
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...l=1#post498966

So may I ask if what you said about ringo being a sucker and buying at the peak cant be supported with evidence or facts?? Its almost like smearing?

As for how much I know about ringo, I only did some reading on the recent post. How I know about the fart and shit argument is from this post from 3 days ago.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...l=1#post498643

wow wow wow

Bro,

Don't bother it...just another clone nia..!
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

wow wow wow

You should also learn to cool down as you WOW too much might lead you to heart attack ! lol
    Hope not wait later admitted to hospital because you are too excited ! Not a good year to start off ! lol

It is CONFIRMED !!

Simi = CodoWE

Ling Ping = Ringo33

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE View Post
    Bro,

Don't bother it...just another clone nia..!
    Thanks Bro

A very Good Morning

Thanks Bro

A very Good Morning
    Why are you talking to yourself aka your clone account CondoWE ? lol

Very funny indeed lOl

Very funny indeed lOl
    Kindly advise how you know so much about them with just 4 posts??? Did you have another nick as well?

OMG, it's highly confusing with so many reincarnates...
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

I feel that I am watching Property agent from different part of Singapore are arguing in this forum.

Very funny indeed lOl
    you are funnier LOL

your angel wings got entangled ?

maybe its time to change your air filter to your lung...hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Kindly advise how you know so much about them with just 4 posts??? Did you have another nick as well?

OMG, it's highly confusing with so many reincarnates...

Don't you know that ALL non register visitors can view all post and sections ? lol

OMG, it is time for you to do a full medical check up. lol

you are funnier LOL

your angel wings got entangled ?

maybe its time to change your air filter to your lung...hahaha
    Nah, you imagine too much shit . lol

Its time for you to shit now and make sure wipe your ass clean....Don't come here got smell...HAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiwara View Post
    I feel that I am watching Property agent from different part of Singapore are arguing in this forum.
    Well you may wish to consider joining Kelonguni, maybe soon he is investing into karang guni business ?? lol

Nah, you imagine too much shit . lol

Its time for you to shit now and make sure wipe your ass clean....Don't come here got smell...HAHAHAHA

you so cute and adorable

that's why address you as Sir

Oil will crashed to below USD50 in 1 to 2 years time, right ?...Note taken, Sir
    Remember to take your medicine tonight hor,

or give me your number and will remind you

you so cute and adorable

that's why address you as Sir

Oil will crashed to below USD50 in 1 to 2 years time, right ?...Note taken, Sir
    Remember to take your medicine tonight hor,

or give me your number and will remind you
    Go and Praise / Bootlick your Ling Ping lah. Don't disturb me and others okay ?

Be a good boy

Thank u

Go and Praise / Bootlick your Ling Ping lah. Don't disturb me and others okay ?

Be a good boy

Thank u

Sir

is that a command or a request ?

this is like epic OMG. to start off with such hilarity in the morning is priceless.
    because of ringgo because of the west, this forum has never been more divisive and fingers pointed.

simi is not condowe, this is almost a certainty
    ling ping? with her 30 odd posts and "figure of speech" - tweak as one tries hard not to be uncovered, it's pretty much a give away.

thanks for the entertainment to start off TGIF

Quote Originally Posted by AssetRichMoneyPoor View Post
    this is like epic OMG. to start off with such hilarity in the morning is priceless.
    because of ringgo because of the west, this forum has never been more divisive and fingers pointed.

ling ping? with her 30 odd posts and "figure of speech" - tweak as one tries hard not to be uncovered, it's pretty much a give away.

really, property investor very rich, very free.. argue to kill time...lol
    Ong lai ah!

Quote Originally Posted by AssetRichMoneyPoor View Post

Mr.B make a surprise comeback after 2 years absent, cheers 2015. everybody please beware from this moment!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Sorry to say that, but Ling Ping sounds like Ringo33 clone, and you supporting Ringo33 / Ringo33 clone, and he has many arch enemies here, so Ringo33 supporters become obvious target lah!

Ringo33 - You are a liar, with no integrity and moral character, a scum bag!

I made the above comments based on facts (that I had already mentioned previously in this forum).

Ok, see whether Ringo33 response here or not - then we know how many clones he has here!

wow wow wow