Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891015202530 ... LastLast

Thread: Owners in the West beware!!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

During your short time in this forum, and you do not know head nor tail, and you are siding all the way that scam-bag?????????????

If you want to know all about what happened, if you are honorable and want to base on facts, then please take the effort to read back all those posts, especially you can search for Ringo, and see how he started all those personal attack and trying to put words into other people's mouth and he can't show evidence to justify what he insisted.
    The evidence is all over in this forum that proved that Ringo33 is a liar, and have no integrity and moral character, a real scam-bag!

Quote Originally Posted by Ling Ping View Post
    During my short time in this forum, I have already seen you making several groundless comment which I find it hard to accept.

You mention to polo that ringo was a clone of someone in 2009. Who is that someone and how are you so sure they are the same person?

A few forummers here, include you, claim to know what ringo bought, the size of his apartment and also the psf he paid for it, and then call him a sucker. Where did you guys get all these information from?

Didnt you just make an insulting remarks yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    People can have different views, but when he started the personal attack (which he did) without any basis and trying to put words into other people's mouth (and he can't show evidence to justify what he insisted), that is another story altogether. It means that person is a liar, and have no integrity and moral character, a scam-bag!
    Am surprised by your allegation

have been here long enough to discern

Date joined Jan 2009

During your short time in this forum, and you do not know head nor tail, and you are siding all the way that scam-bag?????????????

If you want to know all about what happened, if you are honorable and want to base on facts, then please take the effort to read back all those posts, especially you can search for Ringo, and see how he started all those personal attack and trying to put words into other people's mouth and he can't show evidence to justify what he insisted.
    The evidence is all over in this forum that proved that Ringo33 is a liar, and have no integrity and moral character, a real scam-bag!

If you claim ringo is a liar, do you mean that everyone else in this forum, including yourself is 100% honest?
    Take for example you claim to know what ringo bought, the size of his apartment and the psf. Are you totally honest that you know all those information, or just some made up speculation so that you can call him a sucker, scam bag, liar etc.

If you dont mind, may I know what exact did he lied about?

You also mention is is a clone of someone else. Who exactly are you referring to?

You don't put words into other people's mouth and insisted that he or she said those when you can't produce evidence. In real world, if you do so, I can sue you!

And by the way, I never say I know what Ringo bought. You asked the wrong person!

Please go search this forum yourself since you are such strong Ringo supporters. Don't waste our time to look for information for you. You sound more and more like Ringo!

If you claim ringo is a liar, do you mean that everyone else in this forum, including yourself is 100% honest?
    Take for example you claim to know what ringo bought, the size of his apartment and the psf. Are you totally honest that you know all those information, or just some made up speculation so that you can call him a sucker, scam bag, liar etc.

If you dont mind, may I know what exact did he lied about?

You also mention is is a clone of someone else. Who exactly are you referring to?

You are not in this forum for some time, very busy perhaps, so you missed many things lah!

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    Am surprised by your allegation

have been here long enough to discern

Date joined Jan 2009

You don't put words into other people's mouth and insisted that he or she said those when you can't produce evidence. In real world, if you do so, I can sue you!

And by the way, I never say I know what Ringo bought. You asked the wrong person!

Please go search this forum yourself since you are such strong Ringo supporters. Don't waste our time to look for information for you. You sound more and more like Ringo!

Sorry, i am not here to pick a fight. I am just curious to know whats with all the bad blood.

Didnt you in another thread claim to know that ringo was a clone of someone from 2009? which mean you and ringo has been quarreling since 2009?

Thats like 6 years???

Perhaps Simi might also know that person since he too join this forum in 2009?

Ringo was a clone of somebody in this forum in 2009............
    That is why he/she always finger-point others as though other people are like him, going around creating so many clones to support himself!
    When he failed in his prediction, he will reborn as another clone...........

Quote Originally Posted by Cooleo View Post
    Sorry, i am not here to pick a fight. I am just curious to know whats with all the bad blood.

Didnt you in another thread claim to know that ringo was a clone of someone from 2009? which mean you and ringo has been quarreling since 2009?

Thats like 6 years???

Perhaps Simi might also know that person since he too join this forum in 2009?

Only start reading Ringo posting when he started the Beware thread and
    do not think Ringo33 is that clone as mentioned which nick start with a "B" lah

Teddybear is one of those who does speak not so nice things about the West part of Singapore especially Jurong
    another big naysayer was Regulator during those time, (wonder where is he now)

All those properties he spoke ill against in the West had almost double and some, double in value

You are not in this forum for some time, very busy perhaps, so you missed many things lah!

Yes Sir

been busy travelling around
    but been a silent reader while oversea

Teddybear is one of those who does speak not so nice things about the West part of Singapore especially Jurong

All those properties he spoke ill against in the West had almost double and some, double in value

No offense, but this is extremely childish. Its like a petulant kid going around destroying other people's properties just because he doesnt own it.

Not something I expect from a property forum actually.

Default Please continue with usefull information

Can we continue with useful information exchange. My personal view is Both Ringo and TB is not innocent. Both of them have their own share in polluting this forum. Once again this is purely my observation. I will respect to anyone else that disagree with my observation.

Buy to rent out ok for me. Buy to live in not ok because of pollution & health issues in the West.

Since got up so much in west means no more meat left to profit?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiwara View Post
    Can we continue with useful information exchange. My personal view is Both Ringo and TB is not innocent. Both of them have their own share in polluting this forum. Once again this is purely my observation. I will respect to anyone else that disagree with my observation.
    Perhaps teddy bear should also be banned from this forum. ? Just a suggestion.

And owner of this forum should appoint a few moderator to spring clean this forum.

Anyone who break the forum rules should be banned instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiwara View Post
    Hey Sandiwara, high five.

I think both of them are very imbalanced and biased in their own ways. Sometimes it feels like they are forcing extreme ideas into people's minds without justification or evidence.

I doubt they speak like that normally in real life to others. If they do, it will be such a scary world!
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

The one that start with "B" got banned many times here, kept coming back & register with almost the same nick.
    He would post some of the most hilarious stuff. Strangely - sometimes I would agree with it & he still shout and scold!
    He is posting under the name "century" on sgtalk now.
    100% style of writing match.

No way was Ringo B. Styles different, language different. Ringo at least posted links , B never did, just cut & paste the most hilarious material from conspiracy websites.

I kind of miss him......
    Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon - it knocks over the pieces, craps on the board and flies back to it's flock to claim victory.

Now that we know Ringo is not B, I think teddybear should at least swallow his or her pride and apologize to Ringo for wrongful accusation.

Now that we know Ringo is not B, I think teddybear should at least swallow his or her pride and apologize to Ringo for wrongful accusation.
    Why the obsession with Ringo? Why would new forummer be so obsessed with such an irrational character?
    Strange that you accept my analysis as proof and fact rather than opinion! I know old ringo would only do that if the opinion aligned with his world view - then any old rubbish would be considered a fact.

Also how to apologise to an exforrumer? They can't be around to except even if given. Maybe can except posthumously.

Think we should create a thread in coffee talk section called "In remberence of Ringo33" where people can go and mourn his passing ..... Or dance on his grave. Anything to stop good threads being ruined. Not that this is a good thread.
    Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon - it knocks over the pieces, craps on the board and flies back to it's flock to claim victory.

Quote Originally Posted by EBD View Post
    Why the obsession with Ringo? Why would new forummer be so obsessed with such an irrational character?
    Strange that you accept my analysis as proof and fact rather than opinion! I know old ringo would only do that if the opinion aligned with his world view - then any old rubbish would be considered a fact.

Also how to apologise to an exforrumer? They can't be around to except even if given. Maybe can except posthumously.

Think we should create a thread in coffee talk section called "In remberence of Ringo33" where people can go and mourn his passing ..... Or dance on his grave. Anything to stop good threads being ruined. Not that this is a good thread.

Why are you so offended by people who speak positive things about ringo? does your existence in this forum feel threatened with him around?

On a serious note, why do you need to be so defensive and firm about your opinion towards ringo? Why cant you just agree to disagree or accept that there are people in this forum who enjoy his thread.

If ever one day you ever start your own thread to share your opinion, I am sure you wont like people to jump in to call you a scum bag or suckers?

Since we have got over that Ringo = B (which teddybear has been speculating) why not we try to get the 2nd one out of the way?

ie. How do you know what property Ringo bought, the size of his apartment and how much he paid for it?

No offense, but this is extremely childish. Its like a petulant kid going around destroying other people's properties just because he doesnt own it.

I know, you should have seen some of the childish nonsense that this thread starter got into talking trash about people's properties in the east., claiming that there is wrong side of the CCR, posting pictures of hookers etc... All to try to destroy other people's properties. Of course none of these things will change the market.

I hope you are going to equally criticise TS in equal measure.

Thought Ringo is gone forever?

Why you so concerned about Ringo?

You know Ringo very well?

EXACTLY! You hit the nail on the head!

JURONG is the only heavy industry town in Singapore! Pollution is the worst in Singapore!

JURONG condos last time only $500+ psf, Now $1200+ psf. JGateway sold at $1700+ psf! People still think there is any more upside at such price?!

Quote Originally Posted by heehee View Post
    Buy to rent out ok for me. Buy to live in not ok because of pollution & health issues in the West.

Since got up so much in west means no more meat left to profit?

I am serious about I said, not joking!

1) JURONG is the 1 and ONLY heavy industry town in Singapore!

2) 96% of all SO2 produced in Singapore is concentrated in JURONG (according to NEA)!

3) Pollutions from oil refineries and petrochemical plants and power generation plants etc are extremely poisonous - These are the conclusions of studies conducted in US and countries in Europe! (I never made these up). All these plants being located in JURONG and the West side, thus JURONG residents will be the most seriously affected to the potential health hazards!

All above are facts!
    Tell me, which points above are not FACTS?
    Tell me, which points above are childish?

Quote Originally Posted by Simi

https://www.google.com/search?q=size...utf-8&oe=utf-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=size...utf-8&oe=utf-8

If Some people think that pollution only reach Jurong and never Reach Woodlands or never Reach Pasir Ris. Please try to see Singapore as one city but not as one country. If that person still do not get my message than nothing else I can say.

Thought Ringo is gone forever?

Why you so concerned about Ringo?

You know Ringo very well?

I am just trying to be constructive here instead of always running around in circle. something which you have been doing since 2009.

You claimed that you have engaged ringo in 2009 under the name of "B", while ringo only appear in this forum in 2012.

Several forummers have already said why they dont think ringo is "B". So can we all agree that Ringo is not "B" and that you were wrong to make the false accusation?

Can you accept that as a gentlemen or lady?

I am serious about I said, not joking!

1) JURONG is the 1 and ONLY heavy industry town in Singapore!

2) 96% of all SO2 produced in Singapore is concentrated in JURONG (according to NEA)!

3) Pollutions from oil refineries and petrochemical plants and power generation plants etc are extremely poisonous - These are the conclusions of studies conducted in US and countries in Europe! (I never made these up). All these plants being located in JURONG and the West side, thus JURONG residents will be the most seriously affected to the potential health hazards!

All above are facts!
    Tell me, which points above are not FACTS?
    Tell me, which points above are childish?

I think its better that we try to quantify what we say instead of speculating on cloud information.
    PSI at 8pm shows that air quality in the West and Central area are the best compare to South, East and North.
    http://www.nea.gov.sg/anti-pollution...-last-24-hours

Why are you so offended by people who speak positive things about ringo? does your existence in this forum feel threatened with him around?

On a serious note, why do you need to be so defensive and firm about your opinion towards ringo? Why cant you just agree to disagree or accept that there are people in this forum who enjoy his thread.

If ever one day you ever start your own thread to share your opinion, I am sure you wont like people to jump in to call you a scum bag or suckers?

Since we have got over that Ringo = B (which teddybear has been speculating) why not we try to get the 2nd one out of the way?

ie. How do you know what property Ringo bought, the size of his apartment and how much he paid for it?
    Ling Ping,
    Very strange you are using present tense about someone who is no more.
    Must have been a simple mistake on you part yes?

I know it's impossible for ringo to come back to this forum under a new name given the stance he took against people behaving in such a way. To do so would make him look like a world class hypocrite, do as I say not as I do type of person. But then he did show in the past that he's capable of the kind of behaviour.

Anyway, not sure ringo has really been banned. He's pretended to do that before by changing status.

I never called him a scumbag. Show me where I called him a scumbag? Please retract. I know it's not something ringo would ever do when shown to be wrong, but of course you are not him are you so please lead the way and be gracious enough to admit your mistake.

I also am actually super polite and nice to people that treat me nicely. But ringo made the mistake along time ago of thinking he could insult and tell everyone how to behave. When you start a fight against a greater opponent you can't cry foul when they hit you back harder can you?

Strange you now think ringo = B , what made you change your mind? Nevermind I guess it's just a typo on your part I'm sure you meant != - you need to be careful of those, it could lead you to becoming hirsute (sorry, private joke)

As for what do i know what he's bought? I couldn't careless what he's bought. He never had the guts to admit it himself. Bark on over 1000 pgs but don't dare put his money where his mouth is. But if you are so eager to know, look through his beware thread. I'm sure there are some hints for you there.

If you really show concern for Ringo you should bring him to a specialist for early treatment instead of wasting your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    If you really show concern for Ringo you should bring him to a specialist for early treatment instead of wasting your time here.
    Sunrise, I shouldn't laugh.......

Quote Originally Posted by EBD View Post
    Ling Ping,
    Very strange you are using present tense about someone who is no more.
    Must have been a simple mistake on you part yes?

I know it's impossible for ringo to come back to this forum under a new name given the stance he took against people behaving in such a way. To do so would make him look like a world class hypocrite, do as I say not as I do type of person. But then he did show in the past that he's capable of the kind of behaviour.

Anyway, not sure ringo has really been banned. He's pretended to do that before by changing status.

I never called him a scumbag. Show me where I called him a scumbag? Please retract. I know it's not something ringo would ever do when shown to be wrong, but of course you are not him are you so please lead the way and be gracious enough to admit your mistake.

I also am actually super polite and nice to people that treat me nicely. But ringo made the mistake along time ago of thinking he could insult and tell everyone how to behave. When you start a fight against a greater opponent you can't cry foul when they hit you back harder can you?

Strange you now think ringo = B , what made you change your mind? Nevermind I guess it's just a typo on your part I'm sure you meant != - you need to be careful of those, it could lead you to becoming hirsute (sorry, private joke)

As for what do i know what he's bought? I couldn't careless what he's bought. He never had the guts to admit it himself. Bark on over 1000 pgs but don't dare put his money where his mouth is. But if you are so eager to know, look through his beware thread. I'm sure there are some hints for you there.

I believe you mentioned something about sucker didnt you? and before ringo was banned was there something about defecation?

So can we all agree that Mr. ringo is NOT "B" and so far no one has anything to prove what Ringo bought, the size of his apartment and the psf he paid for? Which mean these talk about he being suckers are just a result of someone's wild speculation?

EXACTLY! You hit the nail on the head!

JURONG is the only heavy industry town in Singapore! Pollution is the worst in Singapore!

JURONG condos last time only $500+ psf, Now $1200+ psf. JGateway sold at $1700+ psf! People still think there is any more upside at such price?!
    TB Sir

dangerous to mix truth with half lie

$500 psf to $1200 psf is truth

$1700 psf is half lie

do not need to go so low as that ?

I believe you mentioned something about sucker didnt you? and before ringo was banned was there something about defecation?

So can we all agree that Mr. ringo is NOT "B" and so far no one has anything to prove what Ringo bought, the size of his apartment and the psf he paid for? Which mean these talk about he being suckers are just a result of someone's wild speculation?
    Did i call him scumbag? Answer no. I know someone else who until a few days ago answer in this exact style, never directly answering where he got caught out.

If he bought what he spent so much time and energy defending for the last 18 months he's a sucker. Buying at the peak of the market while 6 months earlier suggesting people cash out.

If he didn't he was gutless.

Either way the devotion and effort you are putting into defending his cyber corpse is amazing.
    It's almost like he was reborn!

Ling Ping, I am impressed as hell you know so much about what I have said to or about ringo over the last 18 months! You only joined in December 2014. It's like you know his every thought. You must be a fantastic reader to have read so much and committed to memory that you can pull up ancient feuds like snapping your fingers.

Ps I have no idea about ringos defecation issues. TMI. Don't want to know, or know why it interests you so much.
    Anyhow have a great evening ! I'm signing off for the night. There's a beer with my name on it in the bar next to my apt in Holland V.