Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 49141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast

Thread: Owners in the West beware!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    So white and commercial site at Jurong Gateway, but no residential site??

BEWARE!!

The entire Jurong Gateway has only 1 confirmed residential condo ( albeit there is one more smaller site slated for residential ) in the heart of JLD. It is located within the vicinity of the MRT and bus interchange and is surrounded by amenities that cater to the retail, commercial, leisure and even health-care aspects of living. This is something that few other regional business districts can boost about and that explains why J Gateway was sold out within the first day of public balloting.

Potential for investment is not just measured by the location, it should also be measured by the price. If location is right n price not right, you call that a good investment?

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderkind View Post
    The entire Jurong Gateway has only 1 confirmed residential condo ( albeit there is one more smaller site slated for residential ) in the heart of JLD. It is located within the vicinity of the MRT and bus interchange and is surrounded by amenities that cater to the retail, commercial, leisure and even health-care aspects of living. This is something that few other regional business districts can boost about and that explains why J Gateway was sold out within the first day of public balloting.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators View Post
    Potential for investment is not just measured by the location, it should also be measured by the price. If location is right n price not right, you call that a good investment?
    True... but for "rightness" of price, we need to compare apples to apples ... ie, if the entire JLD is moved , say to Bishan, what would be the price of Bishan's Gateway assuming it is the only 1 condo in the heart of Bishan's Lake District. Would it be the same psf as Sky Habitat's ?

Relative to condos around with more than 80 years in the lease, would you pay $7xxpsf to 8xxpsf more for the new condo and call that a better investment? Btw the hospital opposite looks nicer than jgateway if you are talking about appeal, i think many would agree.
    True... but for "rightness" of price, we need to compare apples to apples ... ie, if the entire JLD is moved , say to Bishan, what would be the price of Bishan's Gateway assuming it is the only 1 condo in the heart of Bishan's Lake District. Would it be the same psf as Sky Habitat's ?

Relative to condos around with more than 80 years in the lease, would you pay $7xxpsf to 8xxpsf more for the new condo and call that a better investment? Btw the hospital opposite looks nicer than jgateway if you are talking about appeal, i think many would agree.
    Somehow ... you did not answer the question. For "rightness" of price, the best way to evaluate is to have the same JLD concept mapped over in another district and ask if the one and only one condo in the heart of the Lake District, whether it is Bishan or Tampines, will that the one condo be more expensive than the surrounding condos and how would that price compared to J Gateway ?

If it is not rightness of price for discussion, you can compare anything with J Gateway.

Other towns are not industrial towns so how to compare with other towns? For suburban condos I don't see condos in bishan or tampines differing in price by $7xx to 8xxpsf between old n new condos, so something is obviously not right. It doesn't take a property guru to see that.

Somehow ... you did not answer the question. For "rightness" of price, the best way to evaluate is to have the same JLD concept mapped over in another district and ask if the one and only one condo in the heart of the Lake District, whether it is Bishan or Tampines, will that the one condo be more expensive than the surrounding condos and how would that price compared to J Gateway ?

If it is not rightness of price for discussion, you can compare anything with J Gateway.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I am just telling people to beware of euphoria, when private property prices like J Gateway in the ONLY heavy industry town in Singapore and all those really bad pollutions can transact at higher prices than some CCR properties!

I am not going to say much more about J Gateway, watch out in next few years they will know!

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    dudick

he is not vested in JLD la

he is negative on JLD probably because the psf of J Gateway was transacted
    close to his prized asset over at CCR

Teddy Sir, tio bo ?

got make money or not on the Argan Oil last night ?

Wah, you hit the nail on the spot! Ha ha ha!

Other towns are not industrial towns so how to compare with other towns? For suburban condos I don't see condos in bishan or tampines differing in price by $7xx to 8xxpsf between old n new condos, so something is obviously not right. It doesn't take a property guru to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    I am just telling people to beware of euphoria, when private property prices like J Gateway in the ONLY heavy industry town in Singapore and all those really bad pollutions can transact at higher prices than some CCR properties!

I am not going to say much more about J Gateway, watch out in next few years they will know!
    Ringo kena yellow card and got sent out of the field and now his hardwork landed at kopitiam. Sad sad day for ringo33

It is okay .... Our frame of reference is different when we talk about "rightness" of price. You are talking about existing development and old and new condo without reference to the entire Lake District concept. You are right in your window but it is not an objective evaluation of rightness of price. Anyway there is really no such thing as rightness of price .

If jgateway TOPs and owners can offload at $2000-$2500psf, that will be the catalyst for the next property boom islandwide.

Hit on you head la

as if Bishan dun have condo units going for S$1700psf

so BEWARE hor

With your shortsightedness , you may hit your own nail ... I mean finger nail

Beware of Bishan

something is very wrong there

a few years back
    condo going for $1800psf

now can get less than $1200psf, brand new some more

Really do not know how that guy feel
    paying $1M for a HDB in Bishan

Can get a Condo in Bishan for less than $900k now

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    Ringo kena yellow card and got sent out of the field and now his hardwork landed at kopitiam. Sad sad day for ringo33

Ya we can see that

actually most if not all of the naysayers here got nothing against JLD Jurong and the West

Just want to TAUNT Ringo only

But when u buy in JLD, you already know it is industrial town. Likewise now people knowing it is industrial town and yet willing to pay high for a condo, shouldn't u be happy too since your property value will also rise due to those people who push up the price and helping your condo in JLD reaching CCR level?

People just forgot what happened to private property prices in Bishan in 1997.............................
    Same thing happening in JLD now...................

Hit on you head la

as if Bishan dun have condo units going for S$1700psf

so BEWARE hor

BUT the problem is, some people start to tell lies and despite JURONG being a heavy industry town, he said all these are not true and his Jurong private property is worth more than CCR private properties! Yah right, WORTH MORE in terms of being surrounded by pollutions and toxic gases?

Quote Originally Posted by dudick View Post
    But when u buy in JLD, you already know it is industrial town. Likewise now people knowing it is industrial town and yet willing to pay high for a condo, shouldn't u be happy too since your property value will also rise due to those people who push up the price and helping your condo in JLD reaching CCR level?

People just forgot what happened to private property prices in Bishan in 1997.............................
    No la

actually the folks there wants to outbid JLD la

J gateway sold at $1700psf

therefore cannot lose wan ma
    must transact at price higher than JLD

聽 說 as high as $1876 psf lei

comparing nearby condo prices now
    difference can be $800 ~ $1,000 psf ..walao wei

faint

what happened in 1997 ?

I roughly remember a malay family paid 1 mio for a maisonette .... quote " the moment I stepped in , I know I must have it" said the wife....

assuming at that time it was 5 yr old HDB ... 17 yrs later we saw another 1 mio HDB there .....

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    what happened in 1997 ?

I roughly remember a malay family paid 1 mio for a maisonette .... quote " the moment I stepped in , I know I must have it" said the wife....

assuming at that time it was 5 yr old HDB ... 17 yrs later we saw another 1 mio HDB there .....
    you must be joking right ?

from what you said if true

then Bishan got NO GROWTH at all

cannot be la

HSR announcement coming soon...exciting time ahead for people living in the west.

HSR + JLD = 2nd CBD (Tharman)

http://news.asiaone.com/news/transpo...singapore-soon

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenlim View Post
    HSR announcement coming soon...exciting time ahead for people living in the west.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/transpo...singapore-soon
    Ringo is real desperate to drop a line here, have mercy on him.

cannot be la
    Wah, you hit the nail on the spot! Ha ha ha! ( sounds familiar !? )

I already warned!!!!!!!!!!

If Bishan in RCR will suffers the 1997 fate for being over-priced at $1300+ psf,
    JURONG in OCR and the only HEAVY INDUSTRY TOWN in Singapore will be WORST OFF at $1700 psf! Even at $1300 psf is already over-valued!

cannot be la
    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    what happened in 1997 ?

I already warned!!!!!!!!!!

If Bishan in RCR will suffers the 1997 fate for being over-priced at $1300+ psf,
    JURONG in OCR and the only HEAVY INDUSTRY TOWN in Singapore will be WORST OFF at $1700 psf! Even at $1300 psf is already over-valued!
    JLD is set to become the second CBD outside the Central Region. This makes a difference when comparing with BIshan case.

BUT the problem is, some people start to tell lies and despite JURONG being a heavy industry town, he said all these are not true and his Jurong private property is worth more than CCR private properties! Yah right, WORTH MORE in terms of being surrounded by pollutions and toxic gases?
    So you mean when you buy a condo in JLD, you are hoping your condo value to stay stagnant? And i am sure you know jurong is an industrial town with all the problem that you mention, and yet you still buy and now when the value has risen, u try to bring out all the problem to discourage people from buying into JLD

So are you happy or unhappy that your condo value in JLD has rise?

Quote Originally Posted by dudick View Post
    So you mean when you buy a condo in JLD, you are hoping your condo value to stay stagnant? And i am sure you know jurong is an industrial town with all the problem that you mention, and yet you still buy and now when the value has risen, u try to bring out all the problem to discourage people from buying into JLD

So are you happy or unhappy that your condo value in JLD has rise?
    This is really interesting !

Teddy bought J Gateway ( if it is true ) and talks down JLD.

Ringo33 bought CCR condo ( as he claimed ) and talks up JLD.

This is really interesting !

Teddy bought J Gateway ( if it is true ) and talks down JLD.

Ringo33 bought CCR condo ( as he claimed ) and talks up JLD.
    Teddybear has always been very desperate and eager to prove to be propertyguru in this forum. So its no surprising that she will try to associate herself with JLD now that its potential is obvious.

For someone who like to brag so much about what she bought and own, do you have reason to believe that she will keep quiet about her purchase of Jgateway for so long?

One will need to be very naive to believe so. But then again when people are desperate and hard up for recognition, they will do all sort of things to gain attention isnt it.

Anyway, HSR Terminus announcement is near. So property owner and investor in the west should rejoice.