Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Owners in the West beware!!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I don't worry lah, I am just stating facts and also my opinions only........ Everyone of us have the right and freedom to speech here.............. Furthermore you are the one who mentioned Lucky Plaza and Peninsula Plaza first (not me - I am just responsing to you comments)......

Why that some how, some people just cannot accept the FACTS, and even want to argue that those FACTs are NOT REAL (like the heaviest pollution in Singapore is in JURONG area), and start rubbishing these FACTs and insulting our opinions and try to over-sell JLD............. Don't know what to call these people? These people got SUPER self-interest that is why cannot tolerate people telling the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    You go there or not (Lucky and Peninsula Plaza) is not of my concern also and so why you worry for JLD
    when you can accept Metropolitan cities like London and NY ?

AMDK ?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    I don't worry lah, I am just stating facts and also my opinions only........ Everyone of us have the right and freedom to speech here.............. Furthermore you are the one who mentioned Lucky Plaza and Peninsula Plaza first (not me - I am just responsing to you comments)......

Why that some how, some people just cannot accept the FACTS, and even want to argue that those FACTs are NOT REAL (like the heaviest pollution in Singapore is in JURONG area), and start rubbishing these FACTs and insulting our opinions and try to over-sell JLD............. Don't know what to call these people? These people got SUPER self-interest that is why cannot tolerate people telling the truth?

Am I selling JLD ?

A big No

She has left this forum
    So why not let this Thread, "REST"

Just let some of us, Jurong fan post occasional news to keep each other updated

My wife told me that female security guard has to be stationed outside the Lady's toilet at Paragon. Apparently a lot of "domestic helpers' on weekends.

Looks like they have Progressed from Lucky plaza to paragon.

Soon they will move over to Taka and Ion..

Its everywhere..

Come to think of it, Junction 8 is safe ... no such issues ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    My wife told me that female security guard has to be stationed outside the Lady's toilet at Paragon. Apparently a lot of "domestic helpers' on weekends.

Its everywhere..

Give you a lobang

Great World City, not much crowd

HDB in bishan transacted at $1 million is secondary market demand and that is a very different thing from buying a condo from developer after viewing nice showflats and being sucked into all the sales gimmicks at the showflat. Nobody is saying that bishan selling its hdb at $1 million is a big deal, just that it is amazing how bishan which is seemingly less developed than Jurong in the present state is outperforming jurong in hdb prices. Everybody already knows the masterplan for JLD but why are people not paying $1 million for an hdb flat in JLD? People have no confidence in masterplan? lol...

As for potential of your beloved j gateway, wait till these owners can sell their units at $2 million in the secondary market then we start talking about this project again...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-j-gateway

you mean a HDB in Bishan transacted at S$1M.....WA Big News WA big deal ?
    Units at J Gateway transacted at 1700 psf, siao liao......kamgong buyer, buying at a future price ?

don't know what type of logic

Tell you what
    If buyers willing to pay at future Price then that is Good News

not an Old HDB flat selling at over inflated price in Bishan

Give you a lobang

Great World City, not much crowd

My wife likes Paragon (has her favorite restaurants) and Ion ( according to her, best car park)

I am quite happy with GWC, as it is a really short drive for me and I like the fact that when I am sick of restaurants and food court, I have the Hawker center right across the road ... my favorite char kway teow .. and that 'bad attitude' Cheng Tng man...

So yes I do go GWC quite often.

Any idea is there a hawker center near those new malls in JLD ? with famous food stall

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators View Post
    HDB in bishan transacted at $1 million is secondary market demand and that is a very different thing from buying a condo from developer after viewing nice showflats and being sucked into all the sales gimmicks at the showflat. Nobody is saying that bishan selling its hdb at $1 million is a big deal, just that it is amazing how bishan which is seemingly less developed than Jurong in the present state is outperforming jurong in hdb prices. Everybody already knows the masterplan for JLD but why are people not paying $1 million for an hdb flat in JLD? People have no confidence in masterplan? lol...

As for potential of your beloved j gateway, wait till these owners can sell their units at $2 million in the secondary market then we start talking about this project again...

very well

you said Bishan flat was transacted in the secondary market
    OK then,
    then let me ask you
    what was in the buyers mind when they first bought their flats direct from HDB ?

that 1 day decades down the road they will be able to sell it at S$1M

think carefully and do remember this
    Bishan from cemetery hor

very well

OK then,
    then let me ask you
    what was in the buyers mind when they first bought their flats direct from HDB ?

Bishan from cemetery hor
    indeed it was a cemetery

some said cemetery were chosen becos of good fengshui ... maybe that's why some said Bishan fengshui good

maybe we shud invest in the whatever Bidadari or something

Cemetery land vs Jurong industrial land...I think hdb buyers see more potential in cemetery land than industrial land, thanks for bringing that up....lol

very well

Bishan from cemetery hor

My wife likes Paragon (has her favorite restaurants) and Ion ( according to her, best car park)

I am quite happy with GWC, as it is a really short drive for me and I like the fact that when I am sick of restaurants and food court, I have the Hawker center right across the road ... my favorite char kway teow .. and that 'bad attitude' Cheng Tng man...

Any idea is there a hawker center near those new malls in JLD ? with famous food stall

If you do not mind zhe cha
    can drop by at Tradehub 21

the seafood stall call Kim Wei not bad
    I like their coffee pork chop and salted egg crab

there is also a coffee shop at Jurong East
    zhi cha also but only operates from 7am to around 3pm

Famous for her fish and fried egg with slice cucumber
    Fish there are very fresh and reasonably priced...only know how to go there

will post the address here tomorrow
    Cheers

Cemetery land vs Jurong industrial land...I think hdb buyers see more potential in cemetery land than industrial land, thanks for bringing that up....lol

THAT is hindsight on your part
    Do not digress and change subject

I am asking you
    what went through the those buyers mind
    1st time buyers when they first bought the flat from HDB

You are asking me a silly question coz I am not them...zzzz

THAT is hindsight on your part
    Do not digress and change subject

I am asking you
    what went through the those buyers mind
    1st time buyers when they first bought the flat from HDB

You are asking me a silly question coz I am not them...zzzz
    then you are putting forth a silly fact that just
    because A flat/1 unit in Bishan went off the shelf at S$M

It is better then JLD

Now that you THINK cemetery land got more potential

Jurong got lots and lots of cemeteries

So are you going to contradict yourself in the near future by singing a different tune ?

bishan hdb performing better than jurong hdb is a fact. If you not happy with the single million dollar flat in bishan, we can compare the median transacted prices of flats in jurong and bishan:

Bishan: 4room - $525,000 ; 5 room - $717,500
    Jurong East: 4 room - $430000 ; 5 room - $507500

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p....s?OpenDocument

You going to argue that the above are silly facts? lol.....

then you are putting forth a silly fact that just
    because A flat/1 unit in Bishan went off the shelf at S$M

It is better then JLD

bishan hdb performing better than jurong hdb is a fact. If you not happy with the single million dollar flat in bishan, we can compare the median transacted prices of flats in jurong and bishan:

These was not your ORIGINAL case put forward

Anyway
    Since you like to do so much research to determine who has perform better
    in order to win a case

why not start with original purchase price vs selling price

and not just on the transacted price

good night

"I think buyers see more potential" and "I see more potential" have very different meanings, u r another R33 who can't comprehend?

Now that you THINK cemetery land got more potential

Jurong got lots and lots of cemeteries

So are you going to contradict yourself in the near future by singing a different tune ?

Talking abt bishan, so hows sky habitat doing now? Sold out already?

Its everywhere..

Hah ... Perhaps they have a superstitious mindset.... and so avoided Junction 8 .Or they prefer going to places that are hip and popular. FT btw are not second class .

Even gateway owners cannot appreciate j link, they themselves felt the canopy was made for foreign workers, everyday the place is dead quiet. Gateway owner what you people think? Gov made this for you and why you people stay away from that area or you find the place had no class. This is your playground you know?

Quote Originally Posted by dudick View Post
    Talking abt bishan, so hows sky habitat doing now? Sold out already?
    Heard they prefer HDB than Sky Habitat condo and willing to pay $ million for the HDB .

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    JLD has achieved a very significant milestone today, as it welcome the first major tenant to JLD, AVA. And this marks the beginning of towering wave of job migration to JLD.

Next week, we will see another very important statutory board BCA moving into JLD, with both BCA and AVA occupying 8 floors of the 11 floor JEM office tower. And as some property analyst said, shifting of BCA to JLD will likely to attract architectural firm and developers moving to JLD, and this will mean more jobs.

And what else is on the horizon for 2015??

* We will see the opening of the 5th mega shopping mall at JLD, ie. The BIG BOX
    * We will see the opening of Genting Jurong Lake Hotel
    * We will see the opening of Jurong Community Hospital and NTF General Hospital
    * We will see another significant tenant CPG Corp moving to JLD Westgate Tower

* PM Lee and LTA will make the official announcement of HSR station in JLD
    * LTA will announce the alignment of Jurong Regional Line and possibly Cross Island Line
    * URA could possibly include a commercial white site for H22015 and this should form as part of the Jurong East ITH
    * We will see intense competition among developers to bid for the JW St 41 site, and this will help boost or support the price of property around JLD.
    * We will see the announcement of the Jurong Lake Garden master plan.
    * We could possibly see the grand master plan for Singapore Science Center.. (the Jewel of Jurong Lake District)

So for owners and investors of properties around JLD, just sit back and enjoy the JLD transformation as there will be no shortage of jobs, investors and tenants looking for place to buy or rent in Jurong Lake District

BEWARE!!
    Exciting times indeed!

Ringo, good awareness. Sure look forward to all the 2015 predictions to come true.

Though beware does connote a different kind of awareness , intentional or otherwise. Certainly it arouses great deal of awareness and attention.

Talk bad about people not here? How you know he is not reading this even as I type? After spending so long in this forum honing his art of crapping, you think he will just leave for good? Btw I am not talking bad, calling that guy a piece of crap is already a compliment, at least he is useful in being manure for vegetation.

BTW I do not need to wait till 2017 to know anything, just read the news daily, follow the trend and look at how the prices of HDB flats are going in jurong. I have yet to see a million dollar hdb flat in jurong with all that hoohah about JLD for almost 2 years. We have already witnessed million dollar HDB flats in Bishan and Pinnacle Duxton, where is that million dollar HDB flat in Jurong?

Someone told me you are a Malaysian who recently bought a mickey mouse apartment in Melbourne. Is that correct Mr. Lim?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Better don't eat in open air non-air-con hawker centres in JLD........
    You will have added ingredients from the air, which are never measured and don't know what, sometimes you smell something, sometimes you don't, but some of them are odorless.................

Even the foreigner workers also smart already, eat and shop in Westgate, JEM etc, not in hawker centres in JLD.................

Tell you what
    If buyers willing to pay at future Price then that is Good News

not an Old HDB flat selling at over inflated price in Bishan

Location.. Location.. Location..

Well , just ask those valuation company to value Jurong HDB flat at "future price" lor..
    Coz already got one Kum Kong Kia said he paid base on "future price"
    (so st@pid!)
    Last edited by Rysk; 01-02-15 at 10:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk View Post

Well , just ask those valuation company to value Jurong HDB flat at "future price" lor..
    (so st@pid!)
    Kum Kong or not...time will tell..most important is don't MTB..lol!
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk View Post

(so st@pid!)
    And the person who pay 1mil for a hdb in bishan is consider a genius? If so i rather not be a genius

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Better don't eat in open air non-air-con hawker centres in JLD........
    You will have added ingredients from the air, which are never measured and don't know what, sometimes you smell something, sometimes you don't, but some of them are odorless.................

Even the foreigner workers also smart already, eat and shop in Westgate, JEM etc, not in hawker centres in JLD.................
    This is like telling Bishan folks not to talk too loud at home or you may disturb the spirits. How comedical can the logic goes ....

Sorry to disappoint you Ringo33, I am not Mr Lim and I don't own a property in Melbourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenlim View Post
    Someone told me you are a Malaysian who recently bought a mickey mouse apartment in Melbourne. Is that correct Mr. Lim?

Ringo33, old habits die hard, always snooping around like before... tsk tsk...

So i see you are back to creating your multiple forum accounts. Isn't that against your principle?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenlim View Post