Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516212631 ... LastLast

Thread: Owners in the West beware!!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Ringo told us that CCR property is overpriced!
    He emphasize strongly that the gaps of OCR especially JURONG properties prices will close the gap to almost close to CCR properties prices!
    Ringo said JLD properties got huge upside potential while CCR no upside!

BUT BUT BUT: Instead, Ringo told us he bought a CCR property (after he bought)! He told us with strongly emphasize about 1 thing and then did the opposite!
    So by now you should know that few years back till now.. MR B (aka R33) was named TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT

R33 has multiple forum accounts and the biggest liar this forum has ever seen. Banning him is something that was long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk View Post
    So by now you should know that few years back till now.. MR B (aka R33) was named TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT

Many have to ban too....2015...it's time to clean up !
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE View Post
    Many have to ban too....2015...it's time to clean up !
    Why you so osim?

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    Why you so osim?
    I like OTTO (Auto)...LOL !!!

He is a big fan of R33, he can't get over losing that piece of crap that has been flushed down the toilet bowl by the moderator.

Why you so osim?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators View Post
    He is a big fan of R33, he can't get over losing that piece of crap that has been flushed down the toilet bowl by the moderator.
    Whether like it or not...Jurong will still grow with or without him so no point talk bad on people who was not here !

Crap or not...let wait till after 2017.......!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

2017? jurong property prices should have dropped >20% by then (unless your govt remove some of the cooling measures to help to support...)

Whether like it or not...Jurong will still grow with or without him so no point talk bad on people who was not here !

Initially thought these people only wanted to get Ringo to be banned

but seems like not the case

More like these people are jealous of JLD

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    2017? jurong property prices should have dropped >20% by then (unless your govt remove some of the cooling measures to help to support...)
    Do not need to worry about Jurong property

the effect of CMs is across the board

We the investors in Jurong know how to take care of ourselves

Did you observe your backyard, the canopy behind the j cube is a waste of money. Nobody use it, bigbox getting quieter these days. Less people buying their brand of furniture. Jld still long way to makes thing happens.

True that jurong will grow with jld.

If you ask me, it's ringo33 own doing as he was overzealous and too loud in the way he promoted jld. If he did it with a little subtlety and tact, he would still be here.

Doesn't mean that I support all those who condemn him though, some here are equally guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by invigorated View Post
    True that jurong will grow with jld.

If you ask me, it's ringo33 own doing as he was overzealous and too loud in the way he promoted jld. If he did it with a little subtlety and tact, he would still be here.

Doesn't mean that I support all those who condemn him though, some here are equally guilty.

More of they were suspecting that he was someone else

On being over zealous
    Our PM, ministers, media and newspaper reporting will be equally quilty of

Within the few years of my visiting of this forum, I have noticed a certain kind of pattern...

There will be this overzealous individual with an amazing and unbelievable story that he keeps pushing and keeps getting flak for.

Then after a year or a few years of grilling, one fine day that person will tone down (or be banned) after he gets his/her "happy ending". Sounds familiar?
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Within the few years of my visiting of this forum, I have noticed a certain kind of pattern...

There will be this overzealous individual with an amazing and unbelievable story that he keeps pushing and keeps getting flak for.

Then after a year or a few years of grilling, one fine day that person will tone down (or be banned) after he gets his/her "happy ending". Sounds familiar?
    You mean yeow55? Or whatever name he gives himself. Yes, these people need help. But sometimes u really can't help but reach for the popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post

The opposite is also true

over zealous in downplaying a certain project and district
    to an extend of being ridiculous in their postings

was at Great World City

so nice as no crowd unlike Big Box, Jem, Westgate and Jurong Point

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    The opposite is also true

over zealous in downplaying a certain project and district
    to an extend of being ridiculous in their postings

was at Great World City

so nice as no crowd unlike Big Box, Jem, Westgate and Jurong Point
    Ya, just like west coast plaza(formerly ginza plaza). renovated & renovated & changed name some more.. still no crowd..

What to do.. All the same like great world city.. No MRT station & bus interchange right infront..

Talk bad about people not here? How you know he is not reading this even as I type? After spending so long in this forum honing his art of crapping, you think he will just leave for good? Btw I am not talking bad, calling that guy a piece of crap is already a compliment, at least he is useful in being manure for vegetation.

BTW I do not need to wait till 2017 to know anything, just read the news daily, follow the trend and look at how the prices of HDB flats are going in jurong. I have yet to see a million dollar hdb flat in jurong with all that hoohah about JLD for almost 2 years. We have already witnessed million dollar HDB flats in Bishan and Pinnacle Duxton, where is that million dollar HDB flat in Jurong?

Talk bad about people not here? How you know he is not reading this even as I type? After spending so long in this forum honing his art of crapping, you think he will just leave for good? Btw I am not talking bad, calling that guy a piece of crap is already a compliment, at least he is useful in being manure for vegetation.

BTW I do not need to wait till 2017 to know anything, just read the news daily, follow the trend and look at how the prices of HDB flats are going in jurong. I have yet to see a million dollar hdb flat in jurong with all that hoohah about JLD for almost 2 years. We have already witnessed million dollar HDB flats in Bishan and Pinnacle Duxton, where is that million dollar HDB flat in Jurong?
    Only 1 unit done and that was in 2013
    Every unit there S$1M ?

Wait til every Condo unit in Bishan and Duxton area are sold

then compare la
    Wondering why so many unsold condo units in those area ...huh

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk View Post
    Ya, just like west coast plaza(formerly ginza plaza). renovated & renovated & changed name some more.. still no crowd..

What to do.. All the same like great world city.. No MRT station & bus interchange right infront..

anymore shopping mall outside Jurong to recommend ?
    must be like dist 9 Great world city or dist 5 ginza plaza

All shopping mall in Jurong every crowded leh...
    even cars are crazy queuing up to enter the car park

anymore shopping mall outside Jurong to recommend ?
    must be like dist 9 Great world city or dist 5 ginza plaza

All shopping mall in Jurong every crowded leh...
    even cars are crazy queuing up to enter the car park
    Haha, bigbox furniture shop hit mosquito, shoppers enjoy rocking chair outside and show no interest in those products. Must take some video to put out here.

That does not mean JLD is not going to change the landscape of Jurong in the coming years.

Duxton is located within CBD. CBD is more than 10 years in the making. Bishan is already an established town. At least 8 to 10 years ahead in development.

JLD is starting to take shape in the last 3 years.

A reasonable time frame to use is 5 to 8 years for development to mature. By 2017, you may see some of the Jurong East HDB located right inside JLD nearing the $1M.

Haha, bigbox furniture shop hit mosquito, shoppers enjoy rocking chair outside and show no interest in those products. Must take some video to put out here.
    If someone from the East comes all the way to BigBox in the West just to enjoy sitting on a rocking chair... it tells a lot on 1. the place and 2. the person.

ya
    furniture shops usually are like that
    very little patronage

you mean those furniture shops outside JLD are crowded ?

show me a picture in orchard rd that are crowded lei, then say clever la

ya
    furniture shops usually are like that
    very little patronage

you mean those furniture shops outside JLD are crowded ?

show me a picture in orchard rd that are crowded lei, then say clever la
    Can't even compete with ikea, question is how long it going to sustain and How soon it going to downsize?

Can't even compete with ikea, question is how long it going to sustain and How soon it going to downsize?
    JLD is at different phase of development for the hospitals, hotels, commercials within a period of 3 to 5 years. The malls were built first; JEM, Westgate and BigBox. Next will be NTF and JC hospitals, followed by Genting Hotel and Vision Exchange. Down the road, in another 5 to 10 years, the Lake District will add more hotels and attractions including a theme park. The HSR is said to be sited at the JLD region, providing another source of crowd from overseas. Within JLD, there are still white sites for commercial and retail developments.

With J-link connectors, one can move from one mall to another, hospital to mall and vice versa and eventually, Lake District and HSR terminus. So, if you can imagine, one big shopping and leisure paradise in the future.

There are so many hdb flats in Jurong compared to either bishan or duxton n the transacted prices of even the largest hdb unit is nowhere close to $900k not to mention $1 million. JLD has been reported years ago, so why aren't the hdb prices taking flight in jurong? You going to tell me like the others that Jurong east not as developed as bishan n duxton yet? Jurong in the current state has so many more malls compared to bishan n duxton but prices of flats in jurong still pathetic. That really shows the "potential" indeed.

Only 1 unit done and that was in 2013
    Every unit there S$1M ?

Wait til every Condo unit in Bishan and Duxton area are sold

then compare la
    Wondering why so many unsold condo units in those area ...huh

You are trying to tell us that for now jurong residents are so deprived of amenities and bishan n duxton residents are enjoying what jurong residents don't have? Why does jurong need more office buildings, a genting hotel n theme park for hdb prices to go up n bishan has none of these?

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderkind View Post
    That does not mean JLD is not going to change the landscape of Jurong in the coming years.

Duxton is located within CBD. CBD is more than 10 years in the making. Bishan is already an established town. At least 8 to 10 years ahead in development.

JLD is starting to take shape in the last 3 years.

A reasonable time frame to use is 5 to 8 years for development to mature. By 2017, you may see some of the Jurong East HDB located right inside JLD nearing the $1M.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

JLD is like JB city centre lah, most people know that (except the foreigners)..........
    Now who really care about JB city centre? The "IN" thing is Nusajaya.......

Same for JLD, in another few years time the "IN" thing will be somewhere else.............

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderkind View Post
    JLD is at different phase of development for the hospitals, hotels, commercials within a period of 3 to 5 years. The malls were built first; JEM, Westgate and BigBox. Next will be NTF and JC hospitals, followed by Genting Hotel and Vision Exchange. Down the road, in another 5 to 10 years, the Lake District will add more hotels and attractions including a theme park. The HSR is said to be sited at the JLD region, providing another source of crowd from overseas. Within JLD, there are still white sites for commercial and retail developments.

With J-link connectors, one can move from one mall to another, hospital to mall and vice versa and eventually, Lake District and HSR terminus. So, if you can imagine, one big shopping and leisure paradise in the future.

You are trying to tell us that for now jurong residents are so deprived of amenities and bishan n duxton residents are enjoying what jurong residents don't have? Why does jurong need more office buildings, a genting hotel n theme park for hdb prices to go up n bishan has none of these?
    The frame of reference is not correct. Either we move Bishan development back to the first 3 to 4 years for a comparison or we move JLD a developments to 8 to 10 years for the comparison.