Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: South Beach Residences

Quote Originally Posted by wendytan
    What IF both never buy a unit ? Are you going too eat back your shit ?
    Kwek family are very well known for buying their own projects, this is a fact, nothing to do with shit.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Kwek family are very well known for buying their own projects, this is a fact, nothing to do with shit.
    Are you from Kwek family ? Or are you the official spokesman ?

If not, then shut your CHEE BYE MOUTH and eat back your own shit when the time comes. I can delivery my shit fresh and hot to your house if you want for FOC .

Are you from Kwek family ? Or are you the official spokesman ?

If not, then shut your CHEE BYE MOUTH and eat back your own shit when the time comes. I can delivery my shit fresh and hot to your house if you want for FOC .

If I am able to show your FACTS about Kwek family buying their own project, would you be willing to swallow your own shit for breakfast?

Obviously you wont because you are just a useless computer hero.

Cool

If I am able to show your FACTS about Kwek family buying their own project, would you be willing to swallow your own shit for breakfast?

Obviously you wont because you are just a useless computer hero.
    LOL

Don't be a TWIT !

Answer me, are you from Kwek family or their official rep ?

If not, how the shit you know they WILL be sure this time round buying this again ?

Perhaps i will be the one using your mobile phone and SHOVE IT right into your ass .

Pathetic Twit !

Oh pls, for everyone F U C K sake, facts doesn't guarantee repeated same event.

Wake up your bloody retarded moron mind !

Wait till you got the facts then talk

LOL NPNT ( No pic No talk ) U F U C K I N G dumb Keyword warrior Ringo33 Gay

LOL

Don't be a TWIT !

Answer me, are you from Kwek family or their official rep ?

If not, how the shit you know they WILL be sure this time round buying this again ?

Perhaps i will be the one using your mobile phone and SHOVE IT right into your ass .

Pathetic Twit !

Oh pls, for everyone F U C K sake, facts doesn't guarantee repeated same event.

Wake up your bloody retarded moron mind !

Wait till you got the facts then talk

LOL NPNT ( No pic No talk ) U F U C K I N G dumb Keyword warrior Ringo33 Gay
    Would you dare to swallow your own shit if someone from the Kwek family buys ends up buying a unit or even a few units at South Beach? obviously not.

Or wait, perhaps you already have full of shit in your mouth, so full that they are spilling out from your nose already. Guess that explain why everything that comes out of it smells and looks like shit.

Honestly why do you need to PM me with all the vulgarity?
    does it make you feel strong and important? Do you have the reason to believe you are special?

Would you dare to swallow your own shit if someone from the Kwek family buys ends up buying a unit or even a few units at South Beach? obviously not.

Or wait, perhaps you already have full of shit in your mouth, so full that they are spilling out from your nose already. Guess that explain why everything that comes out of it smells and looks like shit.
    You have NOT yet answer my question.

Who the F U C K are you ?

Are you from Kwek company ?

Then what is so SPECIAL about them for you to defend them ?

Are you another PATHETIC DESPERATE BEGGAR AKA AGENT who loves commissions ?

Oh and where is your Latest proof that KWEK has bought 1 unit ?

LOL

Noob !

Your BRAIN is FILLED with lots of SHIT

Honestly why do you need to PM me with all the vulgarity?
    does it make you feel strong and important? Do you have the reason to believe you are special?
    Vulgarity ? Yeah for Noobs / Beggar like you

Oh and where is your Latest proof that KWEK has bought 1 unit ?

LOL

Noob !

Your BRAIN is FILLED with lots of SHIT

I suspect you might need some help in your elementary studies again because it seems like you are facing difficulties in understanding what you read.

I do pity your frustration, but that doesnt mean you should use vulgarity to release your anger on others.

Perhaps reading more and speaking less could help.

Thumbs down

I suspect you might need some help in your elementary studies again because it seems like you are facing difficulties in understanding what you read.

I do pity your frustration, but that doesnt mean you should use vulgarity to release your anger on others.

Perhaps reading more and speaking less could help.
    I pity you Ringo33 young man.

Look here.

A simple question from me and you CANNOT even answer properly.

So is the one illiterate ?

Guess you are just another ACT SMART but in reality is a DUMB ASS !

Till now i have NOT receive any concrete proof from you DUMMY !

LOL

Grow up and get a life !

Cool

And if i dare, would you dare to eat your own shit and together with my SHIT ?

Well don't try to be hero lah....

You HYPOCRITE !

Default South Beach Residences

Is this going to be a condo or a service residence?

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/proje...sidences-21346

My company is planned to move into the Office Block in Q1, 2015, but it will likely be delayed to Q2, 2015.

So will the Residences TOP of 2016 be delayed as well?

The official site for South Beach Complex.

http://www.southbeach-sb.com/

Pricing should be higher than Marina one.

Wa then who is buying

What to do? They have been financing the project.
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie11 View Post
    Wa then who is buying

maybe just rent out - service apartment?

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11 View Post
    Wa then who is buying
    Price of this ultra up market project will be in the region of 4000psf. Who is buying?

This is a trophy asset offering a very unique one and only permanent view of the beautiful CBD skyline,
    project like this will be targeting that the UHNWI. Those who can afford to buy are those who will buy without
    asking about price because their primary intention to buy is to enjoy the apartment, not about making money.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Price of this ultra up market project will be in the region of 4000psf. Who is buying?

This is a trophy asset offering a very unique one and only permanent view of the beautiful CBD skyline,
    project like this will be targeting that the UHNWI. Those who can afford to buy are those who will buy without
    asking about price because their primary intention to buy is to enjoy the apartment, not about making money.
    4000psf?? are you nuts? (oh well this is the image you portray all the time)
    Don't anyhow "POM" a number if you still can't grasp the reality of current market sentiments.

UltraultraultraHNWI what do you know? buy without asking price?? one of the most amateurish statement i hear!

You better stick to your west thread. oh & between you still have no answer why the pguru reviews of lakeville and jgate so terrible??
    I browsed so many properties and never come across 2 projects before TOP condemned til worthless.

Care to give some substantial reasoning? stop being sub standard or half-baked egg!

Quote Originally Posted by AssetRichMoneyPoor View Post
    4000psf?? are you nuts? (oh well this is the image you portray all the time)
    Don't anyhow "POM" a number if you still can't grasp the reality of current market sentiments.

UltraultraultraHNWI what do you know? buy without asking price?? one of the most amateurish statement i hear!

You better stick to your west thread. oh & between you still have no answer why the pguru reviews of lakeville and jgate so terrible??
    I browsed so many properties and never come across 2 projects before TOP condemned til worthless.

Care to give some substantial reasoning? stop being sub standard or half-baked egg!
    When someone never see big snake poos before thats he will sure be alarm by the price range.

Unfortunately setting multiple forum account is not going to multiply your brain power.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."