Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stadia at Yio Chu Kang - Any comments

recession Guest

Look at Todays stock price then talk lah, you stupid idiot. Rich man all peeing on their pants. Better sell what you have still thinking of buying or holding your property?

Unregistered12345678 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KK1
    YCK is a very long stretch. Stadia happens to be near the end of YCK with a lot of fantastic eateries. I think the location is excellent for a project in this district.
    But too bad, all units snapped up already.
    Stadia happens to be at one end of Serangoon Central and opposite end of the MRT. That road along the stadium can be a little creepy at late night. A frd of mine had some experiences....

KK1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered12345678
    Stadia happens to be at one end of Serangoon Central and opposite end of the MRT. That road along the stadium can be a little creepy at late night. A frd of mine had some experiences....
    Whahaha.......can share the story? Along which particular stretch?

fishing Guest

Default fishing

Everywhere is creepy when it is late night.. ha ha.

the headless ghost Guest

heard a headless old lady (said to be murdered in the 60s) prowls the dark streets in that area.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishing
    Everywhere is creepy when it is late night.. ha ha.

skater Guest

drove past stadia site yesterday, saw the condo opposite serangoon stadium was demolised. i think maybe there will be a new development there. Anyone know what's the plan for that piece of land?

fishing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by skater
    drove past stadia site yesterday, saw the condo opposite serangoon stadium was demolised. i think maybe there will be a new development there. Anyone know what's the plan for that piece of land?

saw that too , not sure what they are building.. think maybe another condo??

UnregisteredK Guest

Stadia at a good location among D19 projects. With shopping mall coming up and IR......it will certainly appreciate in value in 3 to 5 more years. Just watch!

UnregisteredL Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UnregisteredK
    Stadia at a good location among D19 projects. With shopping mall coming up and IR......it will certainly appreciate in value in 3 to 5 more years. Just watch!
    Shopping Mall....depends on what type of shop tenants they bring in...if u go to Highland Mall....dun think u like to shop around there...and wat has IR got to do with Stadia? Trying to trick foreigners?

What does IR has to do with anything?

Anyway, the shopping mall is located at least 10-15mins walk away.

Question Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium

What does IRs got to do with Stadia?
    What does Singapore Flyer got to do with Stadia?
    What does F1 GP got to do with Stadia?
    What does MotoGP got to do with Stadia?
    What does Volvo Ocean Race got to do with Stadia?
    What does Youth Olympics got to do with Stadia?
    What does .......

UnregisteredK Guest

I dun tink you took up economics before. May I recommend you John Sloman economics text? Please read and you should have a clearer picture. Why do you think the government is supporting Sands all the way if it will not benefit the country and it's wealth creation in the long run?

Why Why Why?

beauty Guest

i think you are shorty.... i am only a lady.. i only walk 8 min to the mrt.. ha ha..

UnregisteredK Guest

Quote Originally Posted by beauty
    i think you are shorty.... i am only a lady.. i only walk 8 min to the mrt.. ha ha..
    You must be very sporty. Normally ladies will not want to walk more than 5 minutes especially if say carrying laptops etc to work.

I dun tink you took up economics before. May I recommend you John Sloman economics text? Please read and you should have a clearer picture. Why do you think the government is supporting Sands all the way if it will not benefit the country and it's wealth creation in the long run?

Why Why Why?
    Read that before. Thanks for your recommendation anyway but I find it hard to trust the recommendation of someone who promotes a development on the basis of 'IR' factor.

No arguement on whether the IR will benefit the country or not. If you have quoted The Sail, Marina Bay Residences , The Berth, Reflections that will stand to benefit from the effect of IR , I would not have argued that.

But by quoting Stadia, which is no where near the two IRs, the argument seems far fetch for normal people to comprehend.

If any, the effect of IR will benefit every properties in Singapore, not just Stadia per se.

beauty Guest

You must be very sporty. Normally ladies will not want to walk more than 5 minutes especially if say carrying laptops etc to work.

smart,ya i am quite sporty.. always walk there every week to the stadium to exercise ..

ATEI Guest

Read that before. Thanks for your recommendation anyway but I find it hard to trust the recommendation of someone who promotes a development on the basis of 'IR' factor.

No arguement on whether the IR will benefit the country or not. If you have quoted The Sail, Marina Bay Residences , The Berth, Reflections that will stand to benefit from the effect of IR , I would not have argued that.

But by quoting Stadia, which is no where near the two IRs, the argument seems far fetch for normal people to comprehend.

If any, the effect of IR will benefit every properties in Singapore, not just Stadia per se.
    Agree, too far stretched. The immediate beneficail effect will be felt in the immediate vinicity around IR lah...

AT_Ad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ATEI
    Agree, too far stretched. The immediate beneficail effect will be felt in the immediate vinicity around IR lah...
    ATE1 is talking about short term while the other talking long term. This is silly and short sighted and childish view. You need to grow up.

the building process for stadia is quite fast.... almost to the top level alr.... any owner of stadia here?

Quote Originally Posted by Goondu
    Quite agree but there are reasons why Lakeshore is still not fully sold despite TOPed.

Again agree that those below $1k are catching up....

But i disgress with stadia... the finishing and the quality do not command $800 psf and i agree with you the location is really remote......
    Was reading through the past posts and threads and interesting to note that $800psf over 1 yr plus back considered as too expensive and unreasonable pricing at that juncture.

Look at the pricing of nearby Wembley Residences and Botanique Residences.

The question today is whether the current pricing is sustainable. I would think a lot depends on the interest rates. Despite all the government cooling measures, if interest rates at still at all time low, consumers will still be able to afford the current pricing. Given the projected low interest rate environment till end of this year at least, I guess prices for properties still going to be high.

Prior th these 3 projects, this place has always been ULU. I really mean ULU..... except some business along the shop houses...

So personally I dun have good feeling on these 3 projects (stadia, Botan, W)

Quote Originally Posted by Latio
    Prior th these 3 projects, this place has always been ULU. I really mean ULU..... except some business along the shop houses...

Don't really agree. The area where these mention condominiums is quiet ... not ULU. The area is surrounded with low rise residental estate. Surrounded with plenty of food, good schools and good transportation. Near by Serangoon Garden Chom Chom food court, House of Crabs dll.
    CTE is 5 min drive, KPE is 10 min away. Serangoon MRT is 2 bus stops.

PS: No argument just my 1cents option. :P

No worries Ducky.

Quote Originally Posted by Latio

I stay at Highland Condominium, don't find that the area you mention is ULU. I found it very nice, convience and quiet environment.

Highways are less than 10 min away. Driving to town is less than 20 min (Of course no traffic jam). Plenty of food , public swimming pools dll ....

Cheers