Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stadia at Yio Chu Kang - Any comments

MM Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer
    Haha.... because my friend, i have been living in these neighbourhood for years. till today still like the surroundings. Well every area has its bad and good points no doubts. To me foods and transportation are critical in my selections.

Foods - Tonnes of pub in the surriunding with more in serangoon garden. Remind me of clark quary. Food are also tonnes here where i can have fine dinning in serangoon garden or hawker food in kovan town or serangoon town.
    For those living in these area will know serangoon garden are famous for hehe....

Transportation to city and work are quite accessible too..

What i meant is subjective to where you live in. But if you look at the transaction price for hdb or condo, you will know why the value is.

The beauty is right in front of stadia is astadium and swimming pool. too bad they sold out pretty soon.
    I hope no flippers. Need to wait and see. Won't be surprised if you see subsales soon.

paperplate Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MM
    I hope no flippers. Need to wait and see. Won't be surprised if you see subsales soon.
    I believe those who bot this yr will have the holding power. Hunt for those projects that r launched last yr. U may find some gd deals!

A gd indication on the property market will be The Sail which is going to TOP soon...

Er Guest

Quote Originally Posted by paperplate
    I believe those who bot this yr will have the holding power. Hunt for those projects that r launched last yr. U may find some gd deals!

A gd indication on the property market will be The Sail which is going to TOP soon...
    Yes, you are right especially those buyers not on deferred payment scheme...

iridrium Guest

Check the listings, there are tons of flippers out in the market looking for excess of $1,000psf.

Toh Guest

what do u mean flippers?

Unregistered11122 Guest

Don't be misleaded by tons of sellers..

I myself also tell agts to market my unit which TOP next yr..If can sell at the right price i sell, if not rent out since i got my bank loan oredi...

U can only see so called 'cheap' units like Sail, etc...but if u take a closer look, even at the current 'cheap' askng price...it is oredi a 50-100% increase in price from the developer's launch price..

Only those selling way below valuation r desperate flippers...As u can see, not many..mabe consists of 5% only...

As u noticed, property market crash sharply in a span of 6mths during 96 asia financial crisis..but this time round...US subprime was surfaced last Aug...almost 1 yr oredi and property market have no signs of crashing...only high end condo are under correction as they have shoot up too much over the past 2 yrs which is not justifiable...

I believe mid-mass market prices will hold firmly and may even increase gradually.

Can look out for those areas tat havent gone up by more den 30% since SARS period...SG's GDP range between 7-8% for the past 4-5yrs oredi and property prices should increase accordingly as well.

Penthse Lover Guest

Haha.... because my friend, i have been living in these neighbourhood for years. till today still like the surroundings. Well every area has its bad and good points no doubts. To me foods and transportation are critical in my selections.

Foods - Tonnes of pub in the surriunding with more in serangoon garden. Remind me of clark quary. Food are also tonnes here where i can have fine dinning in serangoon garden or hawker food in kovan town or serangoon town.
    For those living in these area will know serangoon garden are famous for hehe....

Transportation to city and work are quite accessible too..

What i meant is subjective to where you live in. But if you look at the transaction price for hdb or condo, you will know why the value is.

The beauty is right in front of stadia is astadium and swimming pool. too bad they sold out pretty soon.
    Not that I know of that the units are sold off very fast. If u are thinking of taking the MRT daily, walking distance from Stadia to the MRT can be quite tiring.....I have stayed in Serangoon Central for 10 yrs before I moved to Kovan....I must say that stretch of road which Stadia sits in is rather ulu and not so convenient....i would choose say The Trumphs at Kembangan against it as it is so near to the MRT....anyway, different folks, different strokes...

Pacer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Penthse Lover
    Not that I know of that the units are sold off very fast. If u are thinking of taking the MRT daily, walking distance from Stadia to the MRT can be quite tiring.....I have stayed in Serangoon Central for 10 yrs before I moved to Kovan....I must say that stretch of road which Stadia sits in is rather ulu and not so convenient....i would choose say The Trumphs at Kembangan against it as it is so near to the MRT....anyway, different folks, different strokes...

hehe... my friends. The walking distance at my pace is really 10 mins from stadia to serangoon mrt. You know i did a walk with my partner to view the place but they sold out within even giving me an opportunity to consider seriously.

For those living in condo, majority have cars but even walking is not too painful as well. But if you want to compare right infront of mrt , well that is of course better . But no harm to me.

I saw some are selling off at $1000 psf now. Let see if the area goes beyond $1200 psf once the biggest shopping center and the air-condition interchange hub is ready. IR will also spike up the land price.

TOH Guest

I'm quite positive that the price will go up as well cos of the future shopping mall and air con interchange .. In fact, I've walked around the area, It is not ulu.. cos stadia is situated beside the stadium..and nearby 3min walk to shop and save and 24 hr kopitiam.. across the road there are fruit centre... eg..

F1 Guest

hehe... my friends. The walking distance at my pace is really 10 mins from stadia to serangoon mrt. You know i did a walk with my partner to view the place but they sold out within even giving me an opportunity to consider seriously.

For those living in condo, majority have cars but even walking is not too painful as well. But if you want to compare right infront of mrt , well that is of course better . But no harm to me.

I saw some are selling off at $1000 psf now. Let see if the area goes beyond $1200 psf once the biggest shopping center and the air-condition interchange hub is ready. IR will also spike up the land price.
    IR will certainly spike up the prices but will does so in the near future to the surronding projects... i don't see any link between Stadia and IR for al least for the next 3 years... Stadia will only benefit from the spilled over effect, if any. Don't bet on it.

iridrium Guest

Wow, I certainly hope what you say will come true. *I am staying nearby* It will be record price if prices goes above $1,000psf for that area. At $1,000psf, there are a lot more choices already though. My guess is if things remain status quo, the price will come close to $1,000psf,nothing exceed that. However, if the market goes into another rally, then the sky is the limit loh.

It is two bus stops away from the bus stop above Serangoon MRT, you will definitely break out sweat if you walk.

But you are right, I am betting on the Hub, shopping centre and the future circle line when I brought my place.

Toh Guest

i'm currently staying in Boon Keng.. taking about 8 mins walk to mrt. I don't think it is tiring.. 8 mins - 10 mins consider nearby.

IR2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by F1
    IR will certainly spike up the prices but will does so in the near future to the surronding projects... i don't see any link between Stadia and IR for al least for the next 3 years... Stadia will only benefit from the spilled over effect, if any. Don't bet on it.
    By the time IR spikes up the price in Sgoon, I guess most other areas nearer to IR already achieved far more higher. Dun say 3 yrs, I stayed there for 10 years and nothing much happened...

Dragging Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Toh
    i'm currently staying in Boon Keng.. taking about 8 mins walk to mrt. I don't think it is tiring.. 8 mins - 10 mins consider nearby.
    It is not just 8 to 10 mins from Stadia to MRT, it is more like 18 mins walk, and imagine walking the same route every morning to rush to work....

Dragging Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium
    Wow, I certainly hope what you say will come true. *I am staying nearby* It will be record price if prices goes above $1,000psf for that area. At $1,000psf, there are a lot more choices already though. My guess is if things remain status quo, the price will come close to $1,000psf,nothing exceed that. However, if the market goes into another rally, then the sky is the limit loh.

It is two bus stops away from the bus stop above Serangoon MRT, you will definitely break out sweat if you walk.

But you are right, I am betting on the Hub, shopping centre and the future circle line when I brought my place.
    I really could not imagine Sgoon area will reach 1000 psf within the next 5 to 10 yrs....not even close...you gotta wait till ur neck grows long...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragging
    I really could not imagine Sgoon area will reach 1000 psf within the next 5 to 10 yrs....not even close...you gotta wait till ur neck grows long...
    Same was said of Jalan Jurong Kechil... look what happened.

Never say never.

cluster fcuked Guest

Upper Bukit Timah is different.

There got few HDB, more open space, building more spaced apart, more greenery, some more is hilly giving it the san zhuang (The Peak HK) feel. Population density is low.

The entire Serangoon Road from Little India to Hougang is one congested clusterf.u.c.k with insane traffic, clusterf.u.c.k.ed buildings, ah nehs running up and down, cheapo HDB everywhere. High population density, every see people and cars. See Bay Sian!

Come on man, face facts. Low class is low class, no need to prove anything.

cluster2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cluster fcuked

There got few HDB, more open space, building more spaced apart, more greenery, some more is hilly giving it the san zhuang (The Peak HK) feel. Population density is low.

The entire Serangoon Road from Little India to Hougang is one congested clusterf.u.c.k with insane traffic, clusterf.u.c.k.ed buildings, ah nehs running up and down, cheapo HDB everywhere. High population density, every see people and cars. See Bay Sian!

If high population density like Orchard and CBD i don't mind. Got chio bu and luxury condo, luxury sport car everywhere.

But you are talking Serangoonie leh! KNN got ah beng Civic, got ah pek Vios got ah neh riding bicycle, the only female you see are ah soh or aunty. Wah lan pay so much to see all these ah? Forget it lah.

Quote Originally Posted by cluster fcuked

Prove anything? Who is proving anything? Jalan Jurong kechil is not upper bukit timah, neither is it The Peak. These are FACTS.

One man's meat is another's poison. Don't need to go around slamming other areas you know nothing about.

Dragging Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium
    Prove anything? Who is proving anything? Jalan Jurong kechil is not upper bukit timah, neither is it The Peak. These are FACTS.

One man's meat is another's poison. Don't need to go around slamming other areas you know nothing about.
    Hi, I'm interested to know which condo development in Jalan Jurong Kechil fetches above 1000 psf in the caveat lodge. Thks!

Toh Guest

Hi, I'm interested to know which condo development in Jalan Jurong Kechil fetches above 1000 psf in the caveat lodge. Thks!
    Does that matter you?

YCK@$850psf???
    What a joke!

Dragging Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Toh
    Does that matter you?
    And my question matters you??? Siao!

KK1 Guest

Hi Stadia owners, how many carpark lots for this project?

park natura Guest

it is park natura in old jurong rd next to jln jurong kechil

yck condo a joke Guest

i agree, i wouldnt even pay 500psf for a locatn like yck.
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe
    YCK@$850psf???
    What a joke!

888 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yck condo a joke
    i agree, i wouldnt even pay 500psf for a locatn like yck.
    then don't pay lor! no one asks you to buy. there are plenty of others who like yck.

KK1 Guest

YCK is a very long stretch. Stadia happens to be near the end of YCK with a lot of fantastic eateries. I think the location is excellent for a project in this district.
    But too bad, all units snapped up already.

Unregistered1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KK1
    YCK is a very long stretch. Stadia happens to be near the end of YCK with a lot of fantastic eateries. I think the location is excellent for a project in this district.
    But too bad, all units snapped up already.

sure or not? or just marketing tool. i saw sole agent advertisment at work site..maybe sub sales tho..

KK1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1
    sure or not? or just marketing tool. i saw sole agent advertisment at work site..maybe sub sales tho..
    Hi Unregistered, from forum it stated all sold. You can also check the URA website, all 56 units fully sold out. Keke, not marketing tool nor am I agent. Just looking around for place to stay.

Anyway, what is the parking spaces available in this development. 1 for 1?