Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 48

Thread: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

  1. #1
    mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,129

    Default Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    April 9, 2008

    Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Downward trend may continue for next few quarters, experts predict

    By Fiona Chan, Property Reporter


    HOME prices are starting to fall, as several high-end properties begin to feel the squeeze of retreating buyers.

    Sales of Singapore's most expensive condominiums - all the rage last year - have dwindled to just a trickle this year.

    And with plunging sales, prices have also started to dip, although official figures have yet to reflect this trend.

    Early signs of the slide lie in the handful of caveats filed involving many luxury projects in the first quarter. These showed prices fell from the previous quarter, in some cases by up to 20 per cent.

    In Districts 9 to 11, Singapore's creme de la creme of residential locations covering Orchard, Holland and Bukit Timah, average prices have fallen by about 30 per cent since the beginning of the year, according to caveats.

    They dropped to an average of $1,564 per sq ft (psf) between January and March from $2,023 psf in the preceding three months.

    In luxury island enclave Sentosa Cove, almost all condos posted drops in average psf prices, ranging from 2 per cent for the Marina Collection to 23 per cent for The Azure.

    Property experts say this could be because luxury home buyers are now selecting only the most competitively priced properties.

    'Market activity is very slow now, so any transactions that do take place are likely to be from people who have found attractive buys,' said Mrs Ong Choon Fah, the executive director at property firm DTZ Debenham Tie Leung.

    She said high-end properties in the traditional prime districts were more dependent on investor buying, so they could be more affected by the current global credit crunch and weaker sentiment.

    'A lot of people who bought luxury homes are also 'specuvestors', so they may be happy making just a small profit and selling quickly,' Mrs Ong explained.

    The Government estimated last week that private home prices continued to climb in the first three months of the year, albeit at a slower pace. They rose 4.2 per cent, down from 6.8 per cent in the previous three months.

    In the priciest segment, the core central region, the price gain dropped to 4.4 per cent from 7.5 per cent in the previous quarter. This region covers Districts 9 to 11, the Marina Bay area and Sentosa.

    Anecdotal evidence from property insiders and caveats lodged, however, showed that prices at many projects fell rather than rose this year. At Scotts Square in Scotts Road, only two units have been sold so far this year - at an average price of $3,700 psf, down from $4,000 psf for 42 units in last year's fourth quarter.

    Similarly, at The Oceanfront @ Sentosa Cove, the most recent deals were in February, where three units were sold at $1,720 to $1,751 psf. Just six months before that, 15 units were sold at an average price of $2,480 psf.

    Other high-profile, pricey condos, such as the Marina Bay Residences and The Marq on Paterson Hill, have yet to see a single caveat lodged this year.

    But the story is not all bad. The Orchard Residences, which holds the title of Singapore's most expensive condo, has sold only one unit this year - but at $4,700 psf, higher than most of its other sales.

    Other older condos in areas such as Cavenagh or Balmoral may also be trading at higher prices from their previously low base, pushing up the overall prices for the whole district, suggested Mr Ku Swee Yong, director of marketing and business development at Savills Singapore.

    But he said the price index for high-end homes may be under pressure in the next two quarters, now that 'everyone wants a bargain'.

    'You only need developers to start giving discounts or people starting to buy lower-

    floor units instead of penthouses. That will push the index down and put pressure on prices.'

    [email protected]
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    See I told ya.!!!
    The Ardmore II and Tate that Sold at discount not yet in the caveat for every body to see!!

    I NEED THE PISSED POEM FOR THIS!!!

  3. #3
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    I wanted to buy Scotts last year.They never invite me for their pre-launch.This year their staff just call me to invite for pte preview.I told them I will buy from subsale cheaper...hooray.

  4. #4
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I wanted to buy Scotts last year.They never invite me for their pre-launch.This year their staff just call me to invite for pte preview.I told them I will buy from subsale cheaper...hooray.
    Hmm! lucky for you. You will be luckier if you dont buy from the pissed subsaler either. Wait the price will drop by another 30% and this you will shout Hooray 10x!!

  5. #5
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    I wait for the Indons to chowboh first then buy.

  6. #6
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    See I told ya.!!!
    The Ardmore II and Tate that Sold at discount not yet in the caveat for every body to see!!

    I NEED THE PISSED POEM FOR THIS!!!
    Pissed Pissed Pissed
    Those stuck are pissed
    Thought market would go up
    and they could flip
    But ended up getting the whip.
    Ohhh pissed pissed pissed
    Speculators are pissed

  7. #7
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    They talk very fast and cannot comprehendo.

  8. #8
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Originally Posted by Unregistered
    The property market still very healthy wat ...

    Got 4,200 home loans approved in January, only 21% below the "peak of 5,319 last August".

    Unlike what the sour grapes here kept saying "No Buyers".

    Furthermore, there is a 'a pick-up in market activity at the end of March'.

    Looks like the property market will bury the sour grapes yet again.
    HEALTHY HEALTHY HEALTHY
    SCREAMS THE NOT SO WEALTHY
    SAYS CRASHED BY 21% ONLY
    SOMETIMES THE MORONS ARE VERY FUNNY
    THE WISE SAY NO BUYERS ALREADY
    AND MARKET GOING DOWN UNDER VERILY
    SITUATION BY THE DAY GETTING MORE DEADLY
    FINALLY...MORONS WILL DIE SCREAMING HEALTHY HEALTHY HEALTHY
    BECAUSE UNITS OUT THERE WITH NO BUYERS IN PLENTY!!!

  9. #9
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Peaked Peaked Peaked
    Analysts say it has peaked
    Desperate flippers get freaked
    Because they realised that the news has leaked
    Now on to the exits as fast as they could bolt
    Beacuse no question of their units ever being sold
    Mayhem all over as they rush
    Fellow flippers will they crush?
    Thud Thud Thud Splash Splash Splash
    It is all over in a flash

  10. #10
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    The US subprime disease has spread to SG.We have some US visitors.

  11. #11
    fatbastardx Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Before today, there was a stalemate between most buyers and sellers over property prices in the general market. Buyers don't want to meet asking price, seller don't want to meet bids.

    The stalemate partially accounted for the sharp drop in number of transactions in the last few months. The other factor was that buyer demand has largely disappeared.

    Without transactions, there won't be much of a market.

    The data which the ST article is based on covered mostly Sentosa Cove condos, one in Cairnhill, 2 in Ardmore Park, 1 in Scotts Road, which were ultra high-priced already to begin with. The above Cairnhill, Ardmore and Scotts condos are hardly representative of Districts 9, 10, and 11, and many condos in D9,10,11 which at their peak cost less than half of those Cairnhill, Ardmore and Scotts condos reported in the paper today. There are many condos in D9,10,11 whose transacted prices have actually gone up in the last few months, according to a report in the ST a few days ago.

    Using this data in today's article the people behind the ST could be hoping to scare high end market sellers into dropping asking prices in order to meet buyers' expectations, and they perhaps hope that this article will in turn persuade sellers in the lower markets to sell lower down.

    All this just to get the market moving again and also to create demand. Right now at this stage of consolidation we are still searching for the equilibrium between demand and price in all the market segments and there must be movement and more data in order for that equilibrium to be found. Otherwise it is very hard for the Govt to plan things. Furthermore this is the year the Masterplan comes out.

    There is a demand to upgrade for sure... for HDB upgraders, condo living is extremely desirable, and for mass market condo upgraders, the East Coast and central districts beckon. For investors, prime district condos at sub-$1000 psf prices are hard to resist. But only for the right price.

    As we all know, the ST is a mouthpiece for certain politicians. MBT has already publicly rebuked KLB on his comments last week, and MBT has been commenting frequently on the issue of affordability of residential property in Singapore, and about plot ratios and stuff. I would say this time the Govt means business. They WANT prices to go down across the board (all locations). They have been saying it since last year. Speculators who are now stuck have been given ample warning, starting with the scrapping of deferred payment last year.

    If prices do not become more affordable across the board, Singapore will lose its competitiveness on the global business market and the average local Singaporean will be unhappy enough to try to vote the Govt out by the next elections (ie: incumbent party winning by a lesser margin). Because to manage a country and to keep its people happy, you got to keep those dreams and aspirations alive for them.

    After today, there will be no more stalemate and we may start to see dumping. If got money and see good unit, BUY LOW LOW AH!

  12. #12
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastardx
    Before today, there was a stalemate between most buyers and sellers over property prices in the general market. Buyers don't want to meet asking price, seller don't want to meet bids.

    The stalemate partially accounted for the sharp drop in number of transactions in the last few months. The other factor was that buyer demand has largely disappeared.

    Without transactions, there won't be much of a market.

    The data which the ST article is based on covered mostly Sentosa Cove condos, one in Cairnhill, 2 in Ardmore Park, 1 in Scotts Road, which were ultra high-priced already to begin with. The above Cairnhill, Ardmore and Scotts condos are hardly representative of Districts 9, 10, and 11, and many condos in D9,10,11 which at their peak cost less than half of those Cairnhill, Ardmore and Scotts condos reported in the paper today. There are many condos in D9,10,11 whose transacted prices have actually gone up in the last few months, according to a report in the ST a few days ago.

    Using this data in today's article the people behind the ST could be hoping to scare high end market sellers into dropping asking prices in order to meet buyers' expectations, and they perhaps hope that this article will in turn persuade sellers in the lower markets to sell lower down.

    All this just to get the market moving again and also to create demand. Right now at this stage of consolidation we are still searching for the equilibrium between demand and price in all the market segments and there must be movement and more data in order for that equilibrium to be found. Otherwise it is very hard for the Govt to plan things. Furthermore this is the year the Masterplan comes out.

    There is a demand to upgrade for sure... for HDB upgraders, condo living is extremely desirable, and for mass market condo upgraders, the East Coast and central districts beckon. For investors, prime district condos at sub-$1000 psf prices are hard to resist. But only for the right price.

    As we all know, the ST is a mouthpiece for certain politicians. MBT has already publicly rebuked KLB on his comments last week, and MBT has been commenting frequently on the issue of affordability of residential property in Singapore, and about plot ratios and stuff. I would say this time the Govt means business. They WANT prices to go down across the board (all locations). They have been saying it since last year. Speculators who are now stuck have been given ample warning, starting with the scrapping of deferred payment last year.

    If prices do not become more affordable across the board, Singapore will lose its competitiveness on the global business market and the average local Singaporean will be unhappy enough to try to vote the Govt out by the next elections (ie: incumbent party winning by a lesser margin). Because to manage a country and to keep its people happy, you got to keep those dreams and aspirations alive for them.

    After today, there will be no more stalemate and we may start to see dumping. If got money and see good unit, BUY LOW LOW AH!
    Its true. The govt have been warning them since early last year but they dont listened!! Now the invetors exits already and they are stucked with illiquid assets!
    The one holding the money have more power!!! You want to cheap cheap or not!!! NO??? GET LOST!! THATS THEIR ATTITUDE right now.

  13. #13
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastardx
    Before today, there was a stalemate between most buyers and sellers over property prices in the general market. Buyers don't want to meet asking price, seller don't want to meet bids.

    The stalemate partially accounted for the sharp drop in number of transactions in the last few months. The other factor was that buyer demand has largely disappeared.

    Without transactions, there won't be much of a market.

    The data which the ST article is based on covered mostly Sentosa Cove condos, one in Cairnhill, 2 in Ardmore Park, 1 in Scotts Road, which were ultra high-priced already to begin with. The above Cairnhill, Ardmore and Scotts condos are hardly representative of Districts 9, 10, and 11, and many condos in D9,10,11 which at their peak cost less than half of those Cairnhill, Ardmore and Scotts condos reported in the paper today. There are many condos in D9,10,11 whose transacted prices have actually gone up in the last few months, according to a report in the ST a few days ago.

    Using this data in today's article the people behind the ST could be hoping to scare high end market sellers into dropping asking prices in order to meet buyers' expectations, and they perhaps hope that this article will in turn persuade sellers in the lower markets to sell lower down.

    All this just to get the market moving again and also to create demand. Right now at this stage of consolidation we are still searching for the equilibrium between demand and price in all the market segments and there must be movement and more data in order for that equilibrium to be found. Otherwise it is very hard for the Govt to plan things. Furthermore this is the year the Masterplan comes out.

    There is a demand to upgrade for sure... for HDB upgraders, condo living is extremely desirable, and for mass market condo upgraders, the East Coast and central districts beckon. For investors, prime district condos at sub-$1000 psf prices are hard to resist. But only for the right price.

    As we all know, the ST is a mouthpiece for certain politicians. MBT has already publicly rebuked KLB on his comments last week, and MBT has been commenting frequently on the issue of affordability of residential property in Singapore, and about plot ratios and stuff. I would say this time the Govt means business. They WANT prices to go down across the board (all locations). They have been saying it since last year. Speculators who are now stuck have been given ample warning, starting with the scrapping of deferred payment last year.

    If prices do not become more affordable across the board, Singapore will lose its competitiveness on the global business market and the average local Singaporean will be unhappy enough to try to vote the Govt out by the next elections (ie: incumbent party winning by a lesser margin). Because to manage a country and to keep its people happy, you got to keep those dreams and aspirations alive for them.

    After today, there will be no more stalemate and we may start to see dumping. If got money and see good unit, BUY LOW LOW AH!
    YES NOW MANY WILL COME BEGGING TO BUY....PLEASE BUY I GIVE YOU 30% DISCOUNT...WOOOOHAHAHAHAHA.

  14. #14
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    YES NOW MANY WILL COME BEGGING TO BUY....PLEASE BUY I GIVE YOU 30% DISCOUNT...WOOOOHAHAHAHAHA.
    Where are all the FREAKS and PISSES?? Rush for exits???

  15. #15
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    YES NOW MANY WILL COME BEGGING TO BUY....PLEASE BUY I GIVE YOU 30% DISCOUNT...WOOOOHAHAHAHAHA.
    No, wait for buy 1 get 1 free

  16. #16
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastardx
    Before today, there was a stalemate between most buyers and sellers over property prices in the general market. Buyers don't want to meet asking price, seller don't want to meet bids.

    The stalemate partially accounted for the sharp drop in number of transactions in the last few months. The other factor was that buyer demand has largely disappeared.

    Without transactions, there won't be much of a market.

    The data which the ST article is based on covered mostly Sentosa Cove condos, one in Cairnhill, 2 in Ardmore Park, 1 in Scotts Road, which were ultra high-priced already to begin with. The above Cairnhill, Ardmore and Scotts condos are hardly representative of Districts 9, 10, and 11, and many condos in D9,10,11 which at their peak cost less than half of those Cairnhill, Ardmore and Scotts condos reported in the paper today. There are many condos in D9,10,11 whose transacted prices have actually gone up in the last few months, according to a report in the ST a few days ago.

    Using this data in today's article the people behind the ST could be hoping to scare high end market sellers into dropping asking prices in order to meet buyers' expectations, and they perhaps hope that this article will in turn persuade sellers in the lower markets to sell lower down.

    All this just to get the market moving again and also to create demand. Right now at this stage of consolidation we are still searching for the equilibrium between demand and price in all the market segments and there must be movement and more data in order for that equilibrium to be found. Otherwise it is very hard for the Govt to plan things. Furthermore this is the year the Masterplan comes out.

    There is a demand to upgrade for sure... for HDB upgraders, condo living is extremely desirable, and for mass market condo upgraders, the East Coast and central districts beckon. For investors, prime district condos at sub-$1000 psf prices are hard to resist. But only for the right price.

    As we all know, the ST is a mouthpiece for certain politicians. MBT has already publicly rebuked KLB on his comments last week, and MBT has been commenting frequently on the issue of affordability of residential property in Singapore, and about plot ratios and stuff. I would say this time the Govt means business. They WANT prices to go down across the board (all locations). They have been saying it since last year. Speculators who are now stuck have been given ample warning, starting with the scrapping of deferred payment last year.

    If prices do not become more affordable across the board, Singapore will lose its competitiveness on the global business market and the average local Singaporean will be unhappy enough to try to vote the Govt out by the next elections (ie: incumbent party winning by a lesser margin). Because to manage a country and to keep its people happy, you got to keep those dreams and aspirations alive for them.

    After today, there will be no more stalemate and we may start to see dumping. If got money and see good unit, BUY LOW LOW AH!

    Be careful who you listen.What you wish for may come thru.Those who want to buy low low have not much money.

  17. #17
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    haha.....such report, big bullshit lah!
    Q1'08, prime area property price up 4.4%.
    8 days later, now reporter & analyst said Q1'08 price is 23% below Q4'07.
    If that is the case, that means in some other condo, Q1'08 price is 30% higher than Q4'07.
    Such reporter should be sacked without 2nd words as the integrity & ethnic as a reporter is not there.
    She should at least down more condo, the price up in Q1'08.
    Or she is comparing price of Penthouse to 2nd floor unit, not apple to apple comparison. Such commonsense also don't have, how to be a reporters?

  18. #18
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    haha.....such report, big bullshit lah!
    Q1'08, prime area property price up 4.4%.
    8 days later, now reporter & analyst said Q1'08 price is 23% below Q4'07.
    If that is the case, that means in some other condo, Q1'08 price is 30% higher than Q4'07.
    Such reporter should be sacked without 2nd words as the integrity & ethnic as a reporter is not there.
    She should at least down more condo, the price up in Q1'08.
    Or she is comparing price of Penthouse to 2nd floor unit, not apple to apple comparison. Such commonsense also don't have, how to be a reporters?
    '.... people starting to buy lower-floor units instead of penthouses. That will push the index down ....', Ku SweeYong.

  19. #19
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    haha.....such report, big bullshit lah!
    Q1'08, prime area property price up 4.4%.
    8 days later, now reporter & analyst said Q1'08 price is 23% below Q4'07.
    If that is the case, that means in some other condo, Q1'08 price is 30% higher than Q4'07.
    Such reporter should be sacked without 2nd words as the integrity & ethnic as a reporter is not there.
    She should at least down more condo, the price up in Q1'08.
    Or she is comparing price of Penthouse to 2nd floor unit, not apple to apple comparison. Such commonsense also don't have, how to be a reporters?
    You are the sour grape, yah? And your unit has turned into rotten grape.
    Haha

  20. #20
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    I love MBT. Great guy that he is.

  21. #21
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    '.... people starting to buy lower-floor units instead of penthouses. That will push the index down ....', Ku SweeYong.
    The reporter mentioned average and did not mention lower floor. Do you have prove the avg price is low floor? even if it is low floor it still cheap and can be cheaper

  22. #22
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    The reporter mentioned average and did not mention lower floor. Do you have prove the avg price is low floor? even if it is low floor it still cheap and can be cheaper
    Average price has already been reported in the article below.

    The 4.4% is the average.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr funny
    HDB and private property prices up in Q1 flash estimates
    Channel NewsAsia
    01 April 2008 1345 hrs

    Private residential property prices in Singapore rose 4.2% in the first quarter this year, according to the latest preliminary estimates from the Urban Redevelopment Authority.

    The pace was slower than the 6.8% clip recorded in the fourth quarter of last year.

    On a quarter-on-quarter basis, the biggest rise in property prices for non-landed properties came from outside central region - up 4.8 percent in the January-March quarter compared with the October-December period.

    Properties in the prime districts of 9, 10 and 11, as well as the downtown area and Sentosa, rose 4.4 percent on quarter.

    Prices in the rest of the central region increased 3.9 percent in the first quarter from the previous three months.

    The preliminary estimates were based on transaction prices given in caveats lodged during the first 10 weeks of the quarter, as well as the number of new units sold.

    Meantime, the Housing and Development Board (HDB) said prices of HDB resale flats rose 3.4 percent in the January to March period over the previous three months. This was lower than the 5.7 percent increase in the fourth quarter.

    Both the URA and HDB will release final figures at the end of April.

    The URA said that as at 4th Quarter 2007, there are about 64,900 private residential units in the pipeline, of which about 56,100 new private housing units are expected to be completed between 2008 and 2011.

    There are also some 38,300 units that have yet to be put on sale by developers.

    As for the supply of government flats, the HDB said it had made available in the first quarter of this year some 1,100 new flats in two Build-To-Order (BTO) projects in Punggol and Yishun.

    It said that depending on demand, there could be another 5,000 new BTO flats in towns such as Punggol, Sengkang, Woodlands and Bukit Panjang.

    The total planned BTO supply of 6,100 new flats for January till September 2008 will surpass the annual BTO flat supply in 2007 and 2006.

    This new supply of flats will be in addition to those offered under Balloting Exercises for surplus replacement SERS and other flats, as well as the planned release of three Design-and-Build sites in Simei, Toa Payoh and Bedok with some 1,500 flats in the first half of 2008.

  23. #23
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Average price has already been reported in the article below.

    The 4.4% is the average.
    I am not talking about this article lah losers.
    See she said oceanfront sold at an average of 1700??
    so dont anyhow say they buy low floor!!

  24. #24
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I am not talking about this article lah losers.
    See she said oceanfront sold at an average of 1700??
    so dont anyhow say they buy low floor!!
    Y argue? in another 1 or 2 month, u can get high floor or watever floor, facing sea, etc at price cheaper than S$1500.00, Moron.

  25. #25
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    You are the sour grape, yah? And your unit has turned into rotten grape.
    Haha
    Peaked Peaked Peaked
    Analysts say it has peaked
    Desperate flippers get freaked
    Because they realised that the news has leaked
    Now on to the exits as fast as they could bolt
    Beacuse no question of their units ever being sold
    Mayhem all over as they rush
    Fellow flippers will they crush?
    Thud Thud Thud Splash Splash Splash
    It is all over in a flash

  26. #26
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Average price has already been reported in the article below.

    The 4.4% is the average.
    YES KEEP WAVING THE APRIL 1 ARTICLE FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS BECAUSE THATS THE BEST YOU WOULD GET. WOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA......RUN RUN RUN.

  27. #27
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Y argue? in another 1 or 2 month, u can get high floor or watever floor, facing sea, etc at price cheaper than S$1500.00, Moron.
    Yes even Sentosa can get less than 1500 psf.

  28. #28
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Yes even Sentosa can get less than 1500 psf.
    Sentosa worst, drop fastest and cheapest.

  29. #29
    Unregistered Guest

    Lightbulb Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Sentosa worst, drop fastest and cheapest.
    Just Buy now ..and hope that US comes out of IRAQ war after US election as New president comes to White house .
    Then all these subprime buble etc will vanish in thin air

  30. #30
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Re: Prices of high-end condos starting to fall as sales dwindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Sentosa worst, drop fastest and cheapest.
    Agree, with China Mei Mei gathering aound after dark for bussiness......

Similar Threads

  1. New private home sales fall in June, but demand stays high
    By journo in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 15-07-21, 13:24
  2. Home prices starting to fall as stamp duty deadline nears
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 20-01-16, 18:39
  3. Prices of completed condos in Singapore continue to fall in Dec
    By princess_morbucks in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 28-01-14, 13:06
  4. There's more to new condos' sky-high prices
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 9
    -: 13-08-13, 17:39
  5. OCBC unit sees 10-20% fall in high-end home prices
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 55
    -: 08-07-12, 20:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •