Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ardmore II (D10, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

Default Ardmore II (D10, Freehold, Wheelock Properties)

Viewed this at the pre-launch. So far only one penthouse sold.

Priced from $2,000 psf to $2,500 psf, the entire development consists of similar-sized 4 bedroom apartments of about 2,500 square feet each.

Very subtle, very classy. It is what you would expect from a luxury developer like Wheelock Properties, nothing less.

I would take this over St Regis any day, but that's just me.

Watch this space for more details.

gooner

Default More than 50% of Ardmore II units sold

Property
    Published September 28, 2006

More than 50% of Ardmore II units sold

WHEELOCK Properties, which conducted a soft launch of its latest luxury condominium, Ardmore II, on Tuesday, said yesterday that more than half of the units were snapped up on the very first day.
    Ardmore II offers four-bedroom luxury apartments at prices between $4.2 million and close to $5.5 million. At a standard 2,023 sq ft a unit, the average price of the units works out to $2,300 per square foot.

About 52 per cent of the 118 units at Ardmore II, located in the prime Ardmore Park area, were sold, said the company.

Ardmore II offers four-bedroom luxury apartments at prices between $4.2 million and close to $5.5 million. At a standard 2,023 square feet a unit, the average price of the units works out to $2,300 psf.

Even before the soft launch, interest in the development was high, said Tan Bee Kim, general manager for marketing at Wheelock Properties. Tuesday's launch was via appointment only, and all appointment slots were fully booked. Wheelock offered five appointments for each half hour period.

Ms Tan said the project saw especially strong interest from buyers of Wheelock's previous developments such as The Cosmopolitan and Grange Residences. 'We are delighted and encouraged that our development has attracted such enthusiastic response and definitive endorsement from our past purchasers,' she said.

'For the soft launch, we are giving a discount of about 10 per cent, but depending on the response, we will review the pricing.'

For Ardmore II, most of the buyers (80 per cent) were locals, said Wheelock.

Ms Tan said Wheelock's past projects usually had a good mix of Singaporean and foreign buyers. For The Cosmopolitan, Singaporeans account for about half of purchases; for Grange Residences, locals make up 60 per cent of buyers.

Designed by Architects 61, Ardmore II's two 36-storey towers sit on 90,000 sq ft of land across from the Shangri-La Hotel. The development is targeted for completion at end-2009.

Received a sms from a very dilligent Real Estate agent.

"Ultimate Fire Sale!!!ARDMORE II #3x-02 only selling @ $2,350psf nett.......owner selling @ Lost"

Is there more to come???

Default untitled....

how is this project compare to admore park ? similar standard?

Some units have been offered for 1700- 1750 psf , I think some will go down to 1500psf soon

Default ARDMORE II (Former THE HABITAT II)

Project Name-ARDMORE II (Former THE HABITAT II)
    Developer-Actbilt Pte Ltd(Wheelock Properties (Singapore) Limited)
    Property Type-Condominium
    Tenure - Freehold
    Total Units - 118
    Completion Date - Est 31 Dec 2010
    District - 10

>>> click here for more details >>>

Quote Originally Posted by Real Estate Pundit
    Received a sms from a very dilligent Real Estate agent.

"Ultimate Fire Sale!!!ARDMORE II #3x-02 only selling @ $2,350psf nett.......owner selling @ Lost"

Is there more to come???
    Unit SOLD shows that there r still alot of smart buyers.

tHIS is indeed a damn stupid buyer , just wait for June-August and that stupid buyer will be 20-30% down from what he had paid ..
    I am very sure they will be selling at 1400psf for a good unit with the rate the market crashing down right now ..

Few more units on the lower flr also going @ $2350psf nett. For Ardmore pk area, for it to go to 1400psf will take alot more than an recession! Cause if Ardmore Pk area is going for 1400psf...can u imagine wat will happen to other districts? I can't imagine Condos selling near or below HDB prices..

However i do know of a high flr unit just sold for $1850psf

Well, I already have agents SMSing me "Fire Sale Ardmore 2 Higher floor $1,750 psf " and this is only beginning ... I would be interested to buy somewhere at 1400psf , this is more realistic price I think ..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast